www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Athukraz 24-10-18 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mind (Post 8004391)
So apparently I have missed the most bad-ass cutscene in the game because I was smashing space button (at the oil refinery - I wanted to climb the tower then the cutscene came). **** me. (pls don't spoil it for me)

Funny how irrelevant cutscenes are unskippable but the best moment in the game is skippable a second after the cutscene starts :vlol:

AntRaidsTombs 24-10-18 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mind (Post 8004391)
So apparently I have missed the most bad-ass cutscene in the game because I was smashing space button (at the oil refinery - I wanted to climb the tower then the cutscene came). **** me. (pls don't spoil it for me)

Lol I donít know why this has me laughing so hard

mind 24-10-18 22:33

It seriously sucks. It made me exit the game from frustration. Why would you make the most used key in the game also the key to skip the cutscenes?

Lyle Croft 24-10-18 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 8004378)
The fear arrow things are a big help in that section. Just shoot a few guys with it and they all kill each other.

Hmmm ok, thank you lady!

I will look for bugs and stock up first

jajay119 24-10-18 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by mind (Post 8004401)
It seriously sucks. It made me exit the game from frustration. Why would you make the most used key in the game also the key to skip the cutscenes?

If it makes you feel any better I did this twice even on console - I had to play through it so quickly and twice I paused a cutscene to go and do something and came back, I pressed 'o' to exit the options menu a now common thing to do to exit a menu on Playstation (replaying some recent PS2 games reminded me it always used to be Triangle cause I kept pressing circle absent mindedly) only to skip the cutscene! Why put a skip cutscene button in the menu without even asking to confirm it? This is what 'hold the button during the cutscene' cancel prompts are for!

iWANEX 24-10-18 23:34

I just noticed Shadow’s price went up again on Amazon. It’s almost full price again so everyone can breathe now. I’m sure there will be more discounts for Black Friday and then it will go up again for Christmas.

LegendLuvr24 25-10-18 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8004210)
No I like it too ! This city is charming and the view incredible. I still have some criticisms but I clearly don't think it ruined the game.

I should clarify I loved Paititi as well. I just wish there was more to it. They put all this work into making it look beautiful, and having all these people in it, but most of the side missions felt like they didn't really add much to the story and were just thrown in there to give people an excuse to spend more time there. That's my problem with it.

Avalon SARL 25-10-18 13:42

I am just wondering.

Lara calls God alot when something bad happens; but now, she witnessed Mayan Myths as reality.

Shouldn't she just surrender to and worship the Mayan Gods now :p

Samz 25-10-18 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon SARL (Post 8004656)
I am just wondering.

Lara calls God alot when something bad happens; but now, she witnessed Mayan Myths as reality.

I like to imagine Classic Lara just has a shrine to Egyptian gods in her manor after Last Revelation.

And Father Patrick gives her dirty looks about it.

Vaskito 25-10-18 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avalon SARL (Post 8004656)
I am just wondering.

Why though? She turned into a god(dess), herself, for a short-period