www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

tomee 26-10-18 16:35

Do I remember correctly that the devs said the DLC would unlock a new hub where the mission will be accessible or am I just making this up? Also if I remember correctly, is this only for the forge DLC or all missions will branch from this section?

xspacedude 26-10-18 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 8005232)
Do I remember correctly that the devs said the DLC would unlock a new hub where the mission will be accessible or am I just making this up? Also if I remember correctly, is this only for the forge DLC or all missions will branch from this section?

You are correct. The tombs will be accessible on the menu and you can use fast travel.

tomee 26-10-18 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8005235)
You are correct. The tombs will be accessible on the menu and you can use fast travel.

Makes me wonder if that means individual DLC levels won't be self contained stories, but pieces of one overarching, episodic story. :ponder: It would also explain why the final one is season pass exclusive, so that the finale feels more important. Hmmm...

Vaskito 26-10-18 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 8005237)
Makes me wonder if that means individual DLC levels won't be self contained stories, but pieces of one overarching, episodic story. :ponder: It would also explain why the final one is season pass exclusive, so that the finale feels more important. Hmmm...

Hmm, do you think they still have a something secret not yet revealed, saved from the last DLC?

tomee 26-10-18 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8005240)
Hmm, do you think they still have a something secret not yet revealed, saved from the last DLC?

I had this thought at the back of my mind that the final DLC might be Croft Manor, that's why they make a big deal about it. But I could also see them making these DLC missions part of a larger story. Kind of like how Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow were both part of one story, but this time with 7 episodes, not just 2.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.:p

xspacedude 26-10-18 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 8005247)
I had this thought at the back of my mind that the final DLC might be Croft Manor, that's why they make a big deal about it. But I could also see them making these DLC missions part of a larger story. Kind of like how Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow were both part of one story, but this time with 7 episodes, not just 2.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it.:p

We already know that we'll get 7 Tombs, so I'm guessing the Croft Manor it's off topic. Also, one of the reviewers said one of the DLCs will require you to finish the story to unlock it (I'm guessing it's the last one).

Mickybyrne20 26-10-18 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 8005220)
I feel like Iím the only person that preferred Camilla reading the documents. It just felt more personal, like I was always in Laraís head.

I'd prefer it, if an actress delivered the lines better. It should be Lara reading them, but at the moment the voice actress we're given doesn't seem all that interested in what she's reading.

TrustyBow 26-10-18 18:57

I was recently looking up lore behind the Lost City of Z and Peter Fawcett and I just found out that Shadow actually mentions these two! I'm assuming Paititi is the lost city that Fawcett was looking for.

RodneyMac12 26-10-18 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 8005220)
I feel like Iím the only person that preferred Camilla reading the documents. It just felt more personal, like I was always in Laraís head.

I preferred it that way as well. I just felt like it was too much work for Camilla lol

tomee 26-10-18 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8005262)
We already know that we'll get 7 Tombs, so I'm guessing the Croft Manor it's off topic. Also, one of the reviewers said one of the DLCs will require you to finish the story to unlock it (I'm guessing it's the last one).

Did they specifically say "7 self contained side tombs" or anything along those lines? I mean, I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I think it doesn't necessarily have to be a "tomb" per se, but just any mission based on exploration, platforming and puzzles.


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.