www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

charmedangelin 11-12-18 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8020916)
And I'm equally sick of having to read the same nonsense , I've had hopes for some decent discussion , but all I had is "she's X and Y ! how can anybody in their right mind find that interesting" which is the way a butthurt 14 year old teen would argue with people .

Right more personal insults, not surprising coming from you. Honestly what else is there for me to expect?

There is nothing interesting about her, classic was interesting because she had something many people lacked, she was an anti hero, it made you want to know more about her. Reboot on the other hand is all about helping people, being a saint to every living thing that crosses her path.

Isaac 11-12-18 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8020914)
Oh are you going to play the role of moderator again?

Hm. Where does this come from? You're seeing things that aren't there.

I just presented my perspective on what I consider a lack of foundations in regard of an argument posted previously. How's that trying to moderate something? :confused:

charmedangelin 11-12-18 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8020916)
When your sole job is to always present your opinions as undeniable facts , don't ever call other people's posts "superior".

Reboot police ? keep sinking.

You are acting like reboot police because you got triggered by me calling reboot Lara a basic bitch which she is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac (Post 8020921)
Hm. Where does this come from? You're seeing things that aren't there.

I just presented my perspective on what I consider a lack of foundations toward an argument posted previously. How's that trying to moderate something? :confused:

This is coming from past behavior where you inserted yourself and basically tried to lord over everyone with your "expertise" opinion.

Patrick star 11-12-18 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8020923)
You are acting like reboot police because you got triggered by me calling reboot Lara a basic bitch which she is.

I was not "triggered" by you calling reboot Lara whatever the hell you want to , I was triggered by how you drone on and on that your opinion is a fact . If you made it clear that what you say is actually your personal opinion , I wouldn't have said anything .

You think she's uninteresting , I think she is . What , is that tantamount to me saying 1+1= 4 ?

Stop playing the victim and actually take a break and consider the irony in your posts at least once , for a change .

Isaac 11-12-18 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8020923)
This is coming from past behavior where you inserted yourself and basically tried to lord over everyone with your "expertise" opinion.

Well, first, this is disrespectful. You should take a bit of your own medicine when it comes to petty personal insults.

Secondly, no lol. Just no. This is a forum, the thread is open to everybody and I'm free to post wherever I want and react to the posts I want. Really if you cannot read anything I say without reaching to immature attacks, just put me on ignore.

charmedangelin 11-12-18 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac (Post 8020928)
Well, first, this is disrespectful. You should take a bit of your own medicine when it comes to petty personal insults.

Secondly, just no lol. This is a forum, the thread is open to everybody and I'm free to post. Really if you cannot read anything I say without reaching to immature attacks, just put me on ignore.

I'm not attacking, I'm just pointing out what I observe, like Patrick just did to me.

You see how it's a personal insult? What your feeling right now is how I felt when Patrick tried to come for me by bringing up bans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8020927)
I was not "triggered" by you calling reboot Lara whatever the hell you want to , I was triggered by how you drone on and on that your opinion is a fact . If you made it clear that what you say is actually your personal opinion , I wouldn't have said anything .

You think she's uninteresting , I think she is . What , is that tantamount to me saying 1+1= 4 ?

Stop playing the victim and actually take a break and consider the irony in your posts at least once , for a change .

As long as you contemplate how personal you get when you encounter an opinion you don't like.

Patrick star 11-12-18 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8020929)
As long as you contemplate how personal you get when you encounter an opinion you don't like.

I get annoyed when someone presents his opinions as facts , even if that opinion was "reboot Lara is the best character to have ever been created" :wve:

Good job ignoring most of my posts when you have nothing of substance to add .

charmedangelin 11-12-18 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8020930)
I get annoyed when someone presents his opinions as facts , even if that opinion was "reboot Lara is the best character to have ever been created" :wve:

And what makes you beleive that someone is doing that? Did I said X and Y were a fact? No, you just assumed that's what I was doing and promptly got triggered.

Then you insulted me for no reason because despite how much I disagree with reboot Lara being great I don't get personal unless provoked.

That's something you need to contemplate and figure out exactly what is it about someone saying anything of such nature that triggers you greatly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8020930)
Good job ignoring most of my posts when you have nothing of substance to add .

Ignore what exactly? Nice edit.

Isaac 11-12-18 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8020929)
I'm not attacking, I'm just pointing out what I observe, like Patrick just did to me.

You see how it's a personal insult? What your feeling right now is how I felt when Patrick tried to come for me by bringing up bans.

So... You're lashing at me for something somebody else did to you? How's that logical?

"Pointing out what I observe". Your observations are still inaccurate and baseless though. On what account I am trying to moderate people? Did you ever consider that what you see as "trying to lord over everyone" is probably just an emotional reaction from you versus a different opinion?

When I post it's always from my own personal subjectivity and thus, as biased as any other opinion here. But if that's your definition of lording over people then sure, I'm a real tyrant lol.

I'm not hurt nor affected by what you wrote though, but had you said that to somebody else, his or her reaction wouldn't be as jaded as mine.

Sigh.

charmedangelin 11-12-18 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac (Post 8020933)
So... You're lashing at me for something somebody else did to you? How's that logical?

"Pointing out what I observe". Your observations are still inaccurate and baseless though. Didn't you ever consider that what you see as "trying to lord over everyone" is probably just an emotional reaction from you versus a different opinion?

When I post it's always from my own personal subjectivity and thus, as biased as any other opinion here. But if that's your definition of lording over people then sure, I'm a real tyrant lol.

Sigh.

No you tried to strong arm people with your opinion on video game development in that thread. You inserted yourself into that thread in the same manor as your inserting yourself into this conversation right now. That is what I was and am getting at.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.