www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

jackoimina 30-06-20 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8211330)
Pisco the ghost

Omg she finally lost it lol

Scilli 30-06-20 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8211330)
Pisco the ghost

Lol, people have waaaaaay too much time at their hands.

Lyle Croft 01-07-20 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackoimina (Post 8211958)
Omg she finally lost it lol

honestly
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scilli (Post 8212072)
Lol, people have waaaaaay too much time at their hands.

i didn't do anything. I found pisco, but it was empty when the prompt popped up when your press the action key. I met pisco before i met the boy.

:hea:

Rai 01-07-20 21:40

Yes, I had the same glitch once. It meant I couldn't complete the mission as Pisco remains invisible and even if you do every step, you can't talk to him a final time.

Scilli 01-07-20 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8212235)
honestly

i didn't do anything. I found pisco, but it was empty when the prompt popped up when your press the action key. I met pisco before i met the boy.

:hea:

I really thought this is some kind of: next level meme video
Didnt know such a bug exists. Sorry thats my bad then.

Lyle Croft 02-07-20 02:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8212237)
Yes, I had the same glitch once. It meant I couldn't complete the mission as Pisco remains invisible and even if you do every step, you can't talk to him a final time.

Oh weird.

I talked to invisible pisco. talked to the boy. Then met the outcasts (got my rope ascender), and well pisco gone!

jackoimina 02-07-20 07:44

It's weird but coming back here lately again, I now want to replay Shadow once more. It wasn't a perfect game most certainly but exploring all the stunning locations in this game gave me a true TR feeling

Gemma Darkmoon 04-07-20 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackoimina (Post 8212289)
It's weird but coming back here lately again, I now want to replay Shadow once more. It wasn't a perfect game most certainly but exploring all the stunning locations in this game gave me a true TR feeling

It's the weird thing> Everytime I play the game I think it's actually way better than I remembered. The Consumel and cenote sections are very atmospheric and maybe I misjudged it. Then I get back to the sections in Paititi and the games issues are clearly there. I still do like Shadow quite a lot but it could have been really great.

AimlessThunder 04-07-20 08:17

I love this game! :D

charmedangelin 05-07-20 07:50

Question is there any bugs with the outfit restrictions being off? Like in any DLC or something? I thought I heard there was a bug in The Nightmare.