www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 21:53

Phoenix Downs usually kill them. XD

Phlip 04-04-07 21:54

I don't remember that Riv, but the name Cloud I do, and did cloud go in a rainforest once?

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 21:56

Um, rainforest, well there are forests all over the world map, but the only field area I can remember is that place is disk 2/3 where Weapon explodes and it reveals that ancient forest.

Mad Tony 04-04-07 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 1703116)
Nah it's not, it's pretty strategic sometimes.

'Curing' or using healing spells on some creatures (undead ones) usually hurts them.

Yep. Especially in the case of the Soulcage in the Lifa Tree on Final Fantasy IX. One dose of Elixir and he's dead. :D

Phlip 04-04-07 21:57

Well something like that. I'm not sure. I only remember this from my young days :D

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Tony (Post 1703138)
Yep. Especially in the case of the Soulcage in the Lifa Tree on Final Fantasy IX. One dose of Elixir and he's dead. :D



Waste! You can always use Phoenix Downs, and if they don't work, use 'Life' spells.

MiCkiZ88 04-04-07 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1703135)
Um, rainforest, well there are forests all over the world map, but the only field area I can remember is that place is disk 2/3 where Weapon explodes and it reveals that ancient forest.

And that exploded mako reactor area where you get the summon.. There's a small forest aswell..

Rainforest? Umm only if you fight in a green tree area..

edit: I haven't tried any of those magics or phoenix downs on zombies/undeads in FFXII.. do they work?

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1703148)
And that exploded mako reactor area where you get the summon.. There's a small forest aswell..

Rainforest? Umm only if you fight in a green tree area..

edit: I haven't tried any of those magics or phoenix downs on zombies/undeads in FFXII.. do they work?

Gonga Reactor and the village...

Neither have I actually, theres quite a few undead in Giruvegan.

Phlip 04-04-07 22:03

I vaguely vaguely remember a village. But there was also a girl in a purpol robe?

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 22:04

Okay, who wears purple, um, I remember Tifa wears purple for a bit on disk 1, when you have to go to Don........


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.