www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Tear 06-07-09 07:52

FFXII question

Alright, I'm wondering what level I should be at on FFXII.
I finished the snow puzzle in the Feywood and just this second entered "The Ancient City of Giruvegan" (or whatever), and I'm at level 40-43.
Should I be higher than this?
Thanks to anyone who can help.:):)

nightwishgirl84 06-07-09 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 3782647)
Alright, I'm wondering what level I should be at on FFXII.
I finished the snow puzzle in the Feywood and just this second entered "The Ancient City of Giruvegan" (or whatever), and I'm at level 40-43.
Should I be higher than this?
Thanks to anyone who can help.:):)

According to the official guide the recommended level for Giruvegan is 43.

Personally, I prefer to be levelled up a little higher than the recommended level, usually 5 levels over or more.

Survival 06-07-09 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 3780751)
@Fallen.Angel: I think there´s not much to it, just the obvious: Tifa likes Cloud, Cloud likes Aerith, Aerith likes dead men like Zack.

If I remember correctly player can choose between Tifa and Aeris... so it´s not exactly set in stone :)

tidusffxwakka 06-07-09 12:37

you cant choose if cloud goes with either, except on a date where one will try to confess their love to him :)

i dont see it as a love triangle either, as tifa likes cloud, aeris likes zack and thinks she likes cloud because he reminds her of him, and cloud is the dunce who doesnt realise about either until its spelt out for him

trlestew 06-07-09 13:44

um... what are you all talking about????
Im a little lost, i thought this was just about the FF seris....not a spin off cartoon seris.

Trigger_happy 06-07-09 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by trlestew (Post 3783287)
um... what are you all talking about????
Im a little lost, i thought this was just about the FF seris....not a spin off cartoon seris.

Well, those cartoons- the Dead Fantasy ones I guess you mean- do feature characters from the Final Fantasy universe. Plus, they are far too cool not to mention.

Minty Mouth 06-07-09 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger_happy (Post 3783308)
Well, those cartoons- the Dead Fantasy ones I guess you mean- do feature characters from the Final Fantasy universe. Plus, they are far too cool not to mention.

Have the full versions been shown yet? I thought trXD said they were gonna be premiered today.

trXD 06-07-09 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 3783383)
Have the full versions been shown yet? I thought trXD said they were gonna be premiered today.

They were supposed to be shown at anime expo, which ended yesterday, its weird i thought they would be up by now...

*laralover* 06-07-09 16:28

Wow i didnt even know about those previews :eek: Just watched them and wow that was awesome! The aeon part and Shiva riding Ixion how much more epic can you get :vlol:

Fallen.Angel 06-07-09 17:14

Just saw part of Dead Fantasy III. These are entertaining to watch, and so well put together. Poor Tifa though. She can still kick butt without her materia.

And yeah in FF7 you can earn affection with either of the four - Yuffie, Tifa, Aerith, and Barret.

The date with Barret is hilarious. :vlol: