Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

MiCkiZ88 25-03-07 23:02

Ahh.. thanks again. It's more powerfull than any of the weapons I've unlocked so far.. Even the axes. Wouldn't mind buying everyone those. Good thing I used the float magic first time for getting that chest from the trap :D

Yuna´s Wish 25-03-07 23:10

You´re welcome again :D I think axes have some sort of problem. It is said (I never bought any axe, so I can´t say) that axes have a variable damage (they might deal from 0 to 7,500 HP damage without any logical reason). I recommend broad swords (and, until you can get the best ones, use Death Bringer). Later you´ll find one that has an AP of 100 and can be boguht. More powerful swords can only be found in dungeons :)

MiCkiZ88 25-03-07 23:13

I just got to buy those licences for those broad swords. Might go buy some for Vaan and Ashelia. Can't be a FF game without a decent blade :D And yeah I have Basch equipped with a axe and it sometimes just deals 100 hp damage whilst it could do a 2,000 hp damage :(

Yuna´s Wish 25-03-07 23:15

[QUOTE=MiCkiZ88;1675109]Can't be a FF game without a decent blade :D [/QUOTE]

Of course! :) Even if you get the broad swords, don´t get rid of your Death Bringer...its K.O. status effect is magnificent and it often activates itself with many enemies.

MiCkiZ88 25-03-07 23:39

That's what I like about that sword. Though it doesn't work that often. But it makes fighting alot easier when it sometimes deals the K.O hit.

Hmm.. did I see wrong or is there a Masamune(Sephirots weapon) for sale? There are quite the few weapon names I've seen that are in ff and kh games.. Like save the queen and so on..

Yuna´s Wish 25-03-07 23:43

Masamune is related to a one of the Hunting Marks...I don´t think it can be bought :( However, it´s AP is 93 or something like that...it´s not that strong, but Penello is fun with it :D

MiCkiZ88 25-03-07 23:45

Agh.. :( Would've loved if you could have had that sword in the game :D
Murasame was one of the katanas though if I remember right? Wasn't that Aurons weapon?

TR FAN 18 26-03-07 07:36

Yes, Murasame is also in the game I think, but it only has an AP of 84 or something like that.

I haven't played any FFXII for the last 3 days as I've run out of things to do. Oh, I forgot to mention that the Wyrmhero Blade also has a Holy element.

EDIT: I was thinking about the Muramasa. :p

Hyper_Crazy 26-03-07 15:56

What would be a good level for my party at Phon Coast.
My current party levels are:

Vaan: 32
Balthier: 31
Fran: 32
Basch: 31
Ashe: 32
Penelo: 31

Evilkipje 26-03-07 16:40

ZOMG! Ba'Gamnan is Tihocan in TRA :D