Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Almighty Underpus Compels You. (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=127021)

b0bb13 07-06-08 22:08

OMG george!:vlol:
That is just too damn funny!:D

Sir Croft 07-06-08 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by george_croft (Post 2760548)

ROFL :vlol:

RAID 07-06-08 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Croft (Post 2757545)
[IMG]http://i27.************/2nh3u2p.jpg[/IMG]

This one made me laugh

MattTR 07-06-08 22:11

Haha! These just keep getting better! :vlol:

Rexie 07-06-08 22:13


Underpus for Top Model :D

Zebra 07-06-08 22:20

Underpus-Lara 1.0:
http://www.files-up.de/30/20080608.6...657d324216.jpg
Underpus-Lara 1.1:
http://www.files-up.de/30/20080608.4...baa87c94a0.jpg

Rexie 07-06-08 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760590)

O_O

thevman 07-06-08 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by george_croft (Post 2760548)

My my lara, your boobs HAVE grown! :eek:

Holy crap underpus has gone hardcore! :mis:

Ward Dragon 07-06-08 22:38

Even more great ones :vlol: :tmb:

Zebra 07-06-08 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by thevman (Post 2760631)
[img]

My my lara, your boobs HAVE grown! :eek:



Holy crap underpus has gone hardcore! :mis:

You should post them as quotes. Otherwise people might think they're your work.

thevman 07-06-08 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760679)
You should post them as quotes. Otherwise people might think they're your work.

Fixed! :o

Tombraine 07-06-08 22:52

:vlol::vlol::vlol: :vlol::vlol:
These are pure genius!!

Rivendell 07-06-08 23:38

[IMG]http://i27.************/2r6pnav.jpg[/IMG]

:cool:

Zebra 07-06-08 23:39

LOL :tmb:!


PS: No comments, anyone :o?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760590)


b0bb13 07-06-08 23:40

^Sephipus 0_o:vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760590)

Oh my!That looks really scary!:tmb:

Zebra 07-06-08 23:41

Thanks :D.
That's what I was going for.

b0bb13 07-06-08 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760806)
Thanks :D.
That's what I was going for.

It looks really twisted!I'd really like it as an unlockable outfit,or as a mod.:)

Rivendell 07-06-08 23:43

Davy Jones's latest catch? :D

Zebra 07-06-08 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0bb13 (Post 2760810)
It looks really twisted!I'd really like it as an unlockable outfit,or as a mod.:)

LOL!
Let's spam Keir's PM-Box about it so that he informs Crystal how much we love the Underpus and that we want it as an unlockable Outfit :p.

Just joking. But we could really ask Keir to tell them about it (if they don't notice it theirselves) :D.

Mr.Burns 07-06-08 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 2760800)

ROFL!!

Anyway you could make that into a wallpaper? :D

Tombraine 07-06-08 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 2760800)
[IMG]http://i27.************/2r6pnav.jpg[/IMG]

:cool:

All I can think about when seeing this pic is the One-Winged Angel lyrics being changed to:

SEPH-I-PUS!

Rivendell 07-06-08 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Burns (Post 2760828)
ROFL!!

Anyway you could make that into a wallpaper? :D

Here's a 1024x768 copy without the fonts since I only saved the psd before adding them.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8...copypy0.th.jpg

:D

daventry 08-06-08 00:00

Done
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760590)

I love this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 2760816)
LOL!
Let's spam Keir's PM-Box about it so that he informs Crystal how much we love the Underpus and that we want it as an unlockable Outfit :p.

Just joking. But we could really ask Keir to tell them about it (if they don't notice it theirselves) :D.

I did and chose that one, lets see whatKeir says. :o

Zebra 08-06-08 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by daventry (Post 2760841)
I love this one.

Thanks! I somehow prefer the other one.
I guess he'll say that he'll 'see what he can do'.

Mr.Burns 08-06-08 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 2760839)
Here's a 1024x768 copy without the fonts since I only saved the psd before adding them.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8...copypy0.th.jpg

:D

Sweet!

*saves as wallpaper* :D

Danke :tmb:

ECB 08-06-08 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchthesky (Post 2757180)
It's too cute to kill!

That's what my parents said when I was a baby...


Totally Kidding. :p

black_sheepa 08-06-08 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 2760839)

Sorry, but I don't get that Pus? :p

Rivendell 08-06-08 11:27

Not a player of FF7? :p

Sephiroth in the flames is an iconic image, and I thought I'd parody it with the 'pus :D


lita212 08-06-08 11:47

it maybe obviouse how to kill it but its definatly not gonna be easy. it will probs grab us and throw us about with its tenticles

black_sheepa 08-06-08 12:05

Thanks Riv, got it now. I haven't played any FF, because I don't like this Japanese myth things with angels and stuff. :)

Domino 08-06-08 12:10

Oh my god, these pictures rule. I especially love Zebra's Underpus-Lara.

Cog 08-06-08 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lita212
it will probs grab us and throw us about with its testicles

Fixed. It takes only one letter to make the game ten times scarier.

Rexie 08-06-08 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 2761598)
Not a player of FF7? :p

Sephiroth in the flames is an iconic image, and I thought I'd parody it with the 'pus :D

[youtube]QTUqN5PESwA[/e]

that scene with that music always freaked me out...

jagged halo 08-06-08 12:59

Great pictures, everyone :p

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...g?t=1212930026

kryptonite23 08-06-08 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchthesky (Post 2757180)
It's too cute to kill!

I agree :D

I will have a nice time killing it :D

Rexie 08-06-08 13:24

suprised no one did this:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...wer/hitpus.png

Atlantisfreak666 08-06-08 13:44

Best thread ever!

VonCroy360 08-06-08 13:52

Any chance these are getting posted on trchronicles.com?

Love them all. :vlol: :D

kryptonite23 08-06-08 13:55

I just saw all the pics :D
Lol :vlol:

lita212 08-06-08 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cog (Post 2761776)
Fixed. It takes only one letter to make the game ten times scarier.

why did u quote me with a quote i never wrote?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.