www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 05-04-12 01:36

What did I just read? :/ It's a comment on YouTube.

Quote:

I recently saw in the comments a lot of dissapointing about the Lara's voice, don't worry, this gameplay are in pre-alpha, and this includes the dub, the voice of Lara in the Tomb Raider Turning Point Trailer it's the final voice for her, and the voice actress goes to redub this gameplay and the entirely game, this info provides from Game Informer's Tomb Raider magazine

jhs270694 05-04-12 01:40

This was the video description on one the TR demo gameplay yt vids the last time i checked. that quote is months old, literally from 2011

Phlip 05-04-12 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6084506)
What did I just read? :/ It's a comment on YouTube.

What's your problem? http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

Lukass 05-04-12 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6084514)
This is the video description the last time i checked. that quote is months old, literally from 2011

I know :p And it's nonsense anyway what he said, but I was just wondering what TR magazine he meant :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6084515)

I have no problem. You have one, I guess.

Phlip 05-04-12 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6084516)
I have no problem. You have one, I guess.

Why did you randomly ask people what you read, quote it and randomly bold part of it. Sorry I really don't understand you. http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

Lukass 05-04-12 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6084519)
Why did you randomly ask people what you read, quote it and randomly bold part of it. Sorry I really don't understand you. http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

Why did you randomly ask me if I have a problem? If you have any problem with what I posted, it's YOUR problem, not mine. http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

jhs270694 05-04-12 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6084506)
What did I just read? :/ It's a comment on YouTube.


Game informers magazine: http://www.gameinformer.com/p/tombraider.aspx#. Just browse to magazine at the top and archive, just find TR in the list. btw the pic on the left on that website is same as my avatar :D

its nothing special really, its just an online article like the rest.

Edit: i couldnt even find anything related to TR 2012, just the old ones. that guy on youtube you found really is chatting nonsense. I assumed they did have an article :/

Phlip 05-04-12 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6084525)
Why did you randomly ask me if I have problem? If you have any problem with what I posted, it's YOUR problem, not mine. http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

All I'm doing is expressing my confusion at your confusion.

What are you confused about, little boy? :)

Lukass 05-04-12 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6084526)
Game informers magazine: http://www.gameinformer.com/p/tombraider.aspx#. Just browse to magazine at the top and archive, just find TR in the list. btw the pic on the left on that website is same as my avatar :D

its nothing special really, its just an online article like the rest.

She looks like a crossed eye pirate :vlol:

just*raidin*tomb 05-04-12 01:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6084525)
Why did you randomly ask me if I have a problem? If you have any problem with what I posted, it's YOUR problem, not mine. http://z1.ifrm.com/0/1/0/e47/e47.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6084529)
All I'm doing is expressing my confusion at your confusion.

What are you confused about, little boy? :)

Really?


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.