www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6050807)
Lol you guys are so anticipated. I'm so sure there won't be anything significant.

why would CD make a podcast if they're not revealing something important? i Wonder why are they so enthusiastic about the ''INFO'' and then when we listen to a podcast it turns out they didn't give important news but instead they gave non important details and/or Same things said another way with the words SOON and LATER THIS YEAR. CD i hope this new Podcast is worth it i know u can do Better i still have faith in you! :tmb:

Lukass 20-03-12 17:41

If it's not out until 7PM UK time, I'm going off.

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6050832)
If it's not out until 7PM UK time, I'm going off.

It usually isn't out until then. :p

1 Hour 12 Minutes until then though. :)

We aren't gonna get anything overly important in a Podcast or it'd get a press release. :L

I expect this one to be mostly about Karl going on his tour. :o

lcroft_lc 20-03-12 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6050832)
If it's not out until 7PM UK time, I'm going off.

I thought you are not interested in Podcast. :p

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 17:47

^Lukass has been saying he/she had a feeling that some important new info might be in the next podcast or at least new info before this month (March) ends. I hope he/she has the reason after all ;)

Stevo505 20-03-12 17:48

But there is never news in podcasts.

tomee 20-03-12 17:49

And I'll know everything from a post someone makes about stuff in the podcast. I'm not arsed to listen to that long podcast, especially if it's about nothing. And in case there's something new, someone will post it.

Adrenaline 20-03-12 17:49

AH. :/ God I think I'm pretty use to this newslessness now.

tampi 20-03-12 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6050559)


[IMG]http://i39.************/142c8cy.jpg[/IMG]


tomee 20-03-12 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6050828)
why would CD make a podcast if they're not revealing something important? i Wonder why are they so enthusiastic about the ''INFO'' and then when we listen to a podcast it turns out they didn't give important news but instead they gave non important details and/or Same things said another way with the words SOON and LATER THIS YEAR. CD i hope this new Podcast is worth it i know u can do Better i still have faith in you! :tmb:

Yeah, ever since like December. They've been so enthusiastic to tell us news....

They just keep repeating that "we can't wait to share new info" but don't share anything.

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampi (Post 6050862)

:ton: LOL!! :vlol: That made me laugh! :vlol:

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 17:54

I can see it now...

Quote:

Meagan: Okay viewers we have a new segment with Karl as he prepares to go on another tour.

Talks about tour with no information happening for the next hour...
In the end it will be the same as Karl preparing for the previous tour in preparation for E3 and we won't see any of it until then. :p

lcroft_lc 20-03-12 17:57

Why wiki page is saying that Cory Barlog is the Director of Tomb Raider?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_Ra..._video_game%29

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6050867)
Yeah, ever since like December. They've been so enthusiastic to tell us news....

They just keep repeating that "we can't wait to share new info" but don't share anything.

Very True, there's something i don't understand about them why would they say ''we can't wait to share new info'' and they just make us wait and wait and no Relevant and Interesting info has been shared. They don't seem to be Anxious to reveal new info like they claim to be they rather seem like if they DON'T WANT to give any info at all. :/
__________________________________________________ ____________

lcroft_lc, Wikipedia sometimes gets the info wrong remember it can be edited by anyone. Hope this helped :)

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 17:59

Wikipedia can be edited by anybody but I think Cory may be the creative director on this one. The announcement of him failed to tell us what area he worked in. We will probably get an interview with him in the podcast tonight. :)

Quote:

Interview with Cory
Interview about The new Soul Reaver Reboot
Take five with Karl
Place your bets. :p

lcroft_lc 20-03-12 18:03

So there are two directors, Brand Director and only Director. Hope Karl wouldn't be mind to share the surname with another person.

And I also hope Cory Barlog don't drink beer, he doesn't post much in Twitter as well. :)

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 18:05

Karl is marketing director so his job is mainly the promotion and releasing information but I could be wrong. Cory might only be on the creative team and not in a directing position. :o

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:06

Perhaps Karl hired him because they met at the local bar? :p^ If he drinks beer as well as Karl i'd rather call the TR Reboot Drunk Beer Raider.

Lukass 20-03-12 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6050849)
^Lukass has been saying he/she had a feeling that some important new info might be in the next podcast or at least new info before this month (March) ends. I hope he/she has the reason after all ;)

I am a "he" if you wouldn't mind :p

And what I meant by the "news" was clear answers to our questions. I don't expect him to say "Oh and by the way, the VA is XY" or something. I expect new information that he could give us in his answers. That's what I'm after. But then again, it all depends on what kind of question they picked up. There are people who asked them about interesting things and people who asked them, why she can't swim, why they decided to reboot the series or why Lara has no braid anymore. What kind of questions they're going to pick up? Those questions that could eventually reveal something new for us (in an answer), or questions that are easy to answer and aren't aiming for clear news that we haven't heard yet?
So what I meant was, I hope they are going to pick up interesting questions and will answer properly, clearly and in such way, that we could at least extract some bit of news out of it.

Hope it's clear :o

tampi 20-03-12 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by scremanie (Post 6050299)
I enjoy the podcasts.

Me too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie500 (Post 6050227)
Either that or they can haul some designer in to talk about some design stuff, without giving too much away. A day in the life of a designer might even interest Spong. :ton:


That could be really good. Nobody said anything about the interview in the previous podcast on the cutscenes. It is always interesting to see things like that.

From my point of view, despite what Spong says , I enjoy to feel a little closer to the offices where it makes the game.
How they work, what they do, feel somehow that you participate in something. Even as a mere listener.
At the end of the day many of us are thousands of miles from where it happens what interests us. Any approach looks nice.

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6050936)
I am a "he" if you wouldn't mind :p

And what I meant by the "news" was clear answers to our questions. I don't expect him to say "Oh and by the way, the VA is XY" or something. I expect new information that he could give us in his answers. That's what I'm after. But then again, it all depends on what kind of question they picked up. There are people who asked them about interesting things and people who asked them, why she can't swim, why they decided to reboot the series or why Lara has no braid anymore. What kind of questions they're going to pick up? Those questions that could eventually reveal something new for us (in an answer), or questions that are easy to answer and aren't aiming for clear news that we haven't heard yet?
So what I meant was, I hope they are going to pick up interesting questions and will answer properly, clearly and in such way, that we could at least extract some bit of news out of it.

Hope it's clear :o

It's ok, I hope they answer them correctly and clear like you said I really feel optimist today after all. Karl said in his twitter that he will not say the word SOON i hope he keeps his promise and i hope that means that we will get interesting stuff today in the podcast. Sorry for calling u a she :p BTW i hope they pick up questions that where actually asked by fans this time because last time they picked up some questions that didn't matter. :wve:

Lukass 20-03-12 18:14

I hope they picked up my and Rai's question.

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:16

Which was the question you and Rai made? I'm curious.

Lukass 20-03-12 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6050975)
Which was the question you and Rai made? I'm curious.



Quote:

Rai: I don't quite understand how the Hubs work. Are these hubs the only areas we can explore/traverse around or are there connecting areas/paths so we can travel from hub to hub or will we have to use fast travel?

Me:

Quote:

I'd like to know whether we'll be able to see Lara's whole body during the gameplay like in previous games or just half of her body like most of the time in the E3 demo? I'm asking, because it's hard for me (and not only for me I believe) to make a jump when I can't see the character's feet and I think it's odd to change camera view angle before every jump.

Linoshi Croft 20-03-12 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6050965)
I hope they picked up my and Rai's question.

Your avatar <3

And yes, what did you guys ask?

Edit: Ah, I doubt there are connecting paths..

NRO. 20-03-12 18:24

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...q7tbo1_500.jpg

BOY I am glad that I didn't participate in this contest. I can make a jacket like that in an hour. By the looks if it it's also ****ty ass materials. Plus, I can buy those snacks in my local store.

http://officialtombraiderblog.tumblr.com/

Wait... is that... is that a SPORK?!

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 18:25

Ahhh, The blogs been updated I reckon the podcast will be up within half an hour! :D

TippingWater 20-03-12 18:26

Soon is the new Epic :p


Lukass 20-03-12 18:28

NRO. & TippingWater

I lol'd :vlol:!

TippingWater 20-03-12 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6051008)
NRO. & TippingWater

I lol'd :vlol:!

Ha ha , life=complete :D:p.

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:29

@Lukass Those 2 questions are Great i hope they answer that because i was wondering that myself when i saw her in the E3 Demo. If they answer them Correctly and decently then it would make some happy i truly hope they also say if there is going to be Dual Pistols because we already know that he has spoken about them several times but he never said if they where playable or only in a Cutscene.

Lukass 20-03-12 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeaganMarie (Post 1735302)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...q7tbo1_500.jpg

And the winner is…

Congratulations to Arlene Wilson of New York for winning our third Tomb Raider Trivia challenge! Arlene nabbed a limited edition Tomb Raider North Face jacket, as well as a “survival kit” full of outdoor goodies.*

Our next contest will initiate very soon!

It's immortal! ;____;

lcroft_lc 20-03-12 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6050983)
Your avatar <3

Your avatar <3 :hug:

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:37

Oh Please there is that Mummified word again SOON!...

_Awestruck_ 20-03-12 18:43

It'd be great if the podcast were up in the next 15 minutes or so. I've got stuff to do and won't have much time to listen to it after this next hour goes by.

JsotoTRSaga 20-03-12 18:45

Same here ^ :/

NRO. 20-03-12 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Awestruck_ (Post 6051082)
It'd be great if the podcast were up in the next 15 minutes or so. I've got stuff to do and won't have much time to listen to it after this next hour goes by.

This.

jhs270694 20-03-12 18:55

So any questions answered? new podcast? sorry im not bothered enough to keep track anymore :p

Tonyrobinson 20-03-12 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 6051148)
so any questions answered? New podcast? Sorry im not bothered enough to keep track anymore :p

Soon...

lcroft_lc 20-03-12 18:57

Meagan finished editing the podcast last night. So why not uploading it on the first hour of this day? Isn't it about 2PM in California? :confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.