www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

just*raidin*tomb 19-04-12 05:04

I don't really know if I like the idea of her becoming famous. Far too predictable.

Stevo505 19-04-12 05:09

How else is she gonna be able to travel the world? Save up from her bar job? :vlol:

Shark_Blade 19-04-12 05:12

Sell her body. :pi:

Then she meet Janice.

Stevo505 19-04-12 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 6116787)
Sell her body. :pi:

Then she meet Janice.

Janice will harvest her organs :)

just*raidin*tomb 19-04-12 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6116785)
How else is she gonna be able to travel the world? Save up from her bar job? :vlol:

I would like it better if she went on expeditions. This title is going to give her some recognition, but I can only imagine that no one is going to believe the crazy things that she is going to experience. They might not even find the lost ships. She'll have the connections to go on adventures, but not the money to just do what she wants.

Plus...it's a game. I don't think money is even a problem.

But still, I'm sorry. But I want Lara to stay relevant. I'm so over the rich Lara...that **** is cliche. Please no.

scremanie 19-04-12 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6116788)
Janice will harvest her organs :)

I can't, I just can't.

Hairhelmet12 19-04-12 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6116789)
I would like it better if she went on expeditions. This title is going to give her some recognition, but I can only imagine that no one is going to believe the crazy things that she is going to experience. They might not even find the lost ships. She'll have the connections to go on adventures, but not the money to just do what she wants.

Plus...it's a game. I don't think money is even a problem.

But still, I'm sorry. But I want Lara to stay relevant. I'm so over the rich Lara...that **** is cliche. Please no.

I kind of like the thought of her being famous.. well, not famous, but known, Some people could think she's just an insane girl, or some believe her. o:

just*raidin*tomb 19-04-12 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hairhelmet12 (Post 6116798)
I kind of like the thought of her being famous.. well, not famous, but known, Some people could think she's just an insane girl, or some believe her. o:

Yes famous, but not rich. Ehh Just in my opinion.

Hairhelmet12 19-04-12 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6116799)
Yes famous, but not rich. Ehh Just in my opinion.

Yesyes, I agree with you. c:

Lio123 19-04-12 05:46

I think it can happen if people find her, but if she escape the island by her self i don't think she would tell anybody.

Hairhelmet12 19-04-12 05:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lio123 (Post 6116806)
I think it can happen if people find her, but if she escape the island by her self i don't think she would tell anybody.

Yeah, that's true.

Stevo505 19-04-12 05:53

Well, wouldn't it be in the news? Missing people are usually always reported in the news, and I think Lara's parents would be a bit worried.

Lio123 19-04-12 05:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6116809)
Well, wouldn't it be in the news? Missing people are usually always reported in the news, and I think Lara's parents would be a bit worried.

I know.

January_Snow* 19-04-12 06:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6116809)
Well, wouldn't it be in the news? Missing people are usually always reported in the news, and I think Lara's parents would be a bit worried.

Who knows, maybe they are one of those parents who don't take interest in their children.

Maybe the ending could be Lara returning home and her mum saying "Lara, darling, you returned already, how was your little cruise?" :vlol:

Stevo505 19-04-12 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by January_Snow* (Post 6116814)
Who knows, maybe they are one of those parents who don't take interest in their children.

Maybe the ending could be Lara returning home and her mum saying "Lara, darling, you returned already, how was your little cruise?" :vlol:

:vlol:

"Back so soon?"

just*raidin*tomb 19-04-12 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by January_Snow* (Post 6116814)
Who knows, maybe they are one of those parents who don't take interest in their children.

Maybe the ending could be Lara returning home and her mum saying "Lara, darling, you returned already, how was your little cruise?" :vlol:

It's that's how Lara's parents are I can see why she wants nothing to do with them. :pi:

Khaled 19-04-12 09:22

Anyone saw this gameplay for Hitman ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr7sl...er_embedded#!I I think it's leaked from Pax 2012 . I hope there's one leaked gameplay for TR . :D

Lukass 19-04-12 09:31

When are we getting that damn podcast?

Even if I know there won't be anything new, I'm very curious about the 5 exciting never asked questions.

slavo120 19-04-12 09:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6116912)
When are we getting that damn podcast?

next week
Quote:

Abdulla Al-Kamali @Klona13
@MeaganMarie Are we getting a podcast this week or the next?
Quote:

Meagan Marie‏ @MeaganMarie
@Klona13 Not quite sure yet! I'm still working on scheduling the recording. :)

SpyrosMonster 19-04-12 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6116539)
Are those the big waves SpyroMonster were talking about a few minutes back? :rolleyes:

OMFG... I'm going to kill Karl :)

EDIT: I Just Noticed This While Watching The E3 Extended Gameplay

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1737/11327951.png

If you keep your eyes on that spot while watching the video you can see that it saves every time that she takes a step! -.-
If those are checkpoints it's getting ridiculous...

motoleo 19-04-12 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6116799)
Yes famous, but not rich. Ehh Just in my opinion.

How can you be over her being rich? It's not like she's going to be poor. :vlol:

It's Lara Croft. Her name is synonymous with money. She will be rich, that can't be changed or taken away. Lol.

Lukass 19-04-12 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6116921)
OMFG... I'm going to kill Karl :)

EDIT: I Just Noticed This While Watching The E3 Extended Gameplay

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1737/11327951.png

If you keep your eyes on that spot while watching the video you can see that it saves every time that she takes a step! -.-
If those are checkpoints it's getting ridiculous...

The saving point appears several times in the demo, yes. But it's not too often. I think it's there 2x. Once at the point you took and then when she's sliding down after that explosion.

Shark_Blade 19-04-12 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6116921)
OMFG... I'm going to kill Karl :)

EDIT: I Just Noticed This While Watching The E3 Extended Gameplay

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1737/11327951.png

If you keep your eyes on that spot while watching the video you can see that it saves every time that she takes a step! -.-
If those are checkpoints it's getting ridiculous...

Oh God, NO! [/amelia croft style]

lcroft_lc 19-04-12 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6116565)
What does wifi have to do with TR media :confused:

That Japanese island has Wifi connection I guess. :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6115970)
Edit: At least one good news! A new Tomb Raider Trivia Challenge will begin shortly! Yay! :yah:

:vlol:

:jmp: OMG I can't even wait for it. :jmp: That's the bestest thing CD ever done to us. :jmp: :yah::jmp:













:pi:

Shark_Blade 19-04-12 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6116060)
:jmp: OMG I can't even wait for it. :jmp: That's the bestest thing CD ever done to us. :jmp: :yah::jmp:

Tomb Raider Trivia Challenge ....the bestest thing CD ever done to us? Not sure if serious. I can't even...





No, I can't.

SpyrosMonster 19-04-12 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6116951)
The saving point appears several times in the demo, yes. But it's not too often. I think it's there 2x. Once at the point you took and then when she's sliding down after that explosion.

No. It actually appears 10 times! :yik: I just counted them...
I hope they put so many checkpoints only because they were worried about dying while they were showing the game... or alse ...:mad:

lcroft_lc 19-04-12 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6117045)
No. It actually appears 10 times! :yik: I just counted them...
I hope they put so many checkpoints only because they were worried about dying while they were showing the game... or alse ...:mad:

They made that demo for E3 only. Probably they put so many checkpoints in that part cause they were afraid if they would die at the stage so they can start from as earliest place as possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khaled (Post 6116904)
Anyone saw this gameplay for Hitman ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr7slZFX2j4&feature=player_embedded#!I I think it's leaked from Pax 2012 . I hope there's one leaked gameplay for TR . :D

Its not leaked I guess cause its in the official forum as well and they didn't remove it. :)

SpyrosMonster 19-04-12 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6117087)
They made that demo for E3 only. Probably they put so many checkpoints in that part cause they were afraid if they would die at the stage so they can start from as earliest place as possible.

I was thinking the same thing... Thank God...

klona 19-04-12 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6116921)
OMFG... I'm going to kill Karl :)

EDIT: I Just Noticed This While Watching The E3 Extended Gameplay

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1737/11327951.png

If you keep your eyes on that spot while watching the video you can see that it saves every time that she takes a step! -.-
If those are checkpoints it's getting ridiculous...

They said that there are checkpoints.
I'll see how many times they appear in the gameplay now. :p

SpyrosMonster 19-04-12 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6117130)
They said that there are checkpoints.
I'll see how many times they appear in the gameplay now. :p

Ι did that already ^ 10 Times

tomee 19-04-12 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6116921)
If those are checkpoints it's getting ridiculous...

I'm sure it's just an indication of that you'll now have a higher chance to see an easter bunny at the end of the game. :jmp:
Lol what else coud it be? :vlol:
I don't think however that we'll see them this often. The reason why they scattered so many checkpoints is because if the guy misses a jump or something, they won't need to repeat minutes of gameplay.

klona 19-04-12 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6117132)
Ι did that already ^ 10 Times

9 Times with me... o-o

tomee 19-04-12 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6117142)
9 Times with me... o-o

lol 8 times for me only. Although it was hard to spot them with the gamespot watermark over it and food being so distractive. :vlol:

Lukass 19-04-12 12:35

I've seen it 9 times in the extended demo.

SpyrosMonster 19-04-12 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6117205)
I've seen it 9 times in the extended demo.

You're right.. it's 9 times I thought I saw another one :p sorry

lcroft_lc 19-04-12 13:01

Actually I am even shocked to see another Square Enix title Thief 4 news right now and there is no sign of TR.

Wake up CD. :pi:

Lukass 19-04-12 13:28

I think it's just a matter of days until we get something.

lcroft_lc 19-04-12 13:31

46 days to be exact. :pi:

Lukass 19-04-12 13:32

No.

lcroft_lc 19-04-12 13:38

Then 45 days.


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:14.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.