www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Rai 07-05-12 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6154905)
October 12th is my birthday and a Friday. They should release it then. :p

Didn't you know? The game isn't being released in large batches to games stores. CD will send a copy to each individual gamer who emails them their birth-date so that they will receive their copy on their next birthday. That way, the game will be release one.copy.at.a.time.





;)

Tonyrobinson 07-05-12 14:56

This month is gonna seem like the longest of the waiting for most people because we know for definite they will be at E3 it will seem soooo much longer than it actually is. :vlol:

And Rai sounds good to me as long as I get my copy. :jmp:

Hehehe, ruined your joke! :ohn:

:p

Alexander990 07-05-12 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukass (Post 6154918)
they did! :vlol: And i'm not lying, it's almost every day i read in some discussion "ah, yeah, there's still the new tr, i forgot about it"! D:

100%

Lukass 07-05-12 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6154923)
This month is gonna seem like the longest of the waiting for most people because we know for definite they will be at E3 it will seem soooo much longer than it actually is. :vlol:

Exactly, I can already feel it. The time just stopped. I dunno how I'm going to survive this...I probably won't :/

Khaled 07-05-12 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6154901)
Present the game to British gaming magazines, I guess.

You could be right . :) I really need more details and screenshots from Beta stage .
Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6154902)
^ Does that mean new info?



Dream on, it's going to be released in October. :p

The dream will come true . :p

Tonyrobinson 07-05-12 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6154929)
Exactly, I can already feel it. The time just stopped. I dunno how I'm going to survive this...I probably won't :/

Go see a lot of movies. :p

Lukass 07-05-12 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6154936)
Go see a lot of movies. :p

I want you to go with me to the cinema every day. I pay it! :p

lcroft_lc 07-05-12 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6154936)
Go see a lot of movies. :p

They aren't not even worth a tiny TR info. :(

Lukass 07-05-12 15:04

There's still only one page of questions in the Q&A thread, I can't believe it :vlol:

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:16

Wow, this thread's been really active recently. The anticipating is getting to us all. :vlol:

King.Louie 07-05-12 15:16

I bet half of them are questions that have already been answered or the usual "braid, dual pistols, etc" questions :rolleyes:

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:19

People need to stop living in the past, tbh. The braid is soo 1999. Things change.

lcroft_lc 07-05-12 15:20

I am still trying to figure out which question I should ask. Last time I asked about Electricity. This time I might go for if there's a mobile network available on that island. :p

Lukass 07-05-12 15:20

^ I have no idea what to ask too. I didn't ask anything in the past Q&A session. Rather than ask something dumb, I'm not gonna ask anything. E3 is around the corner anyway...


Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6154966)
I bet half of them are questions that have already been answered or the usual "braid, dual pistols, etc questions :rolleyes:

A little extraction for you :hug:

why actually call it "tomb raider" and not ad "the beginning" or " beginning of an era" or anything like this?
after all, we do have a "tomb raider".



Where's her quiver/transport bag?


We haven't heard too much about Lara's family background in this new timeline. Are Lara's parents dead, as in past versions, or still alive when she gets back from her survival experience? If still alive how does that impact the course of Lara's life, since their deaths were such a critical motivating force in shaping Lara in her previous biography.


What elements of past Lara incarnations do you still hope to bring out in this Lara?

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:24

I can't even with those questions. :vlol:

Lukass 07-05-12 15:25

The 1st and 2nd question killed me :vlol:

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:27

^Ikr? I think people just ask questions for the sake of it and don't even think it through, or are just really dumb.

Lukass 07-05-12 15:30

Tomb Raider: Beginning of an era!

God help us all! :vlol:

larafan25 07-05-12 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6154998)
^Ikr? I think people just ask questions for the sake of it and don't even think it through, or are just really dumb.

I dun c u askin any kwestunz. http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/u...tes/avatar.gif

Lukass 07-05-12 15:35

^ That's mine gif :(

larafan25 07-05-12 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6155017)
^ That's mine gif :(

It's mine now.

klona 07-05-12 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6155007)
Tomb Raider: Beginning of an era!

God help us all! :vlol:

What the hell? :vlol:

just*raidin*tomb 07-05-12 15:36

There are no questions left to ask. If I think of one could someone ask it for me? I'm too lazy to make an account there...

larafan25 07-05-12 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6155022)
There no questions left to ask. If I thank of one could someone ask it for me? I'm too lazy to make an account there...

Eye might swap one of my qwestunz.

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6155013)

:vlol: (adding that gif to my collection) Well, child. I have nothing productive to offer in that regard. So I have the common sense not to bother wasting CD's time reading through tripe. http://i.imgur.com/FcWAo.gif

Lukass 07-05-12 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6155022)
There are no questions left to ask. If I think of one could someone ask it for me? I'm too lazy to make an account there...

I'll ask.

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:38

INB4 he asks a troll question. http://i.imgur.com/FWi7O.png

larafan25 07-05-12 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6155025)
:vlol: (adding that gif to my collection) Well, child. I have nothing productive to offer in that regard. So I have the common sense not to bother wasting CD's time reading through tripe. http://i.imgur.com/FcWAo.gif

So why waste my time?

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/u...YQU1qbrncf.gif

gifs r dun gurl bai.

motoleo 07-05-12 15:40

Why wasn't the name, "Lara Croft" introduced in Turning Point? For someone who had never heard of LC, how would they know who she was?

larafan25 07-05-12 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155037)
Why wasn't Lara Croft introduced in Turning Point? For someone who had never heard of LC, how would they know who she was?

They would know she was the girl rockin out in hur cabin becuz she's the gurl.

just*raidin*tomb 07-05-12 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155037)
Why wasn't the name, "Lara Croft" introduced in Turning Point? For someone who had never heard of LC, how would they know who she was?

How many games mention a characters name in the trailer?

motoleo 07-05-12 15:47

Well, I've wiped my mind of all past Tomb Raider games. So, I have nothing to compare to. This is a new franchise. That means that my consumer loyalty has to be regained. It's just like any other game to me.

If it doesn't interest me, I'll drop it like a hot potato, I don't care.

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6155032)
So why waste my time?

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/u...YQU1qbrncf.gif

gifs r dun gurl bai.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38215165/Gif...tch-Please.gif

You wasted your own time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155037)
Why wasn't the name, "Lara Croft" introduced in Turning Point? For someone who had never heard of LC, how would they know who she was?

That's a good point, but if you haven't heard of Tomb Raider then you're living under a rock. :p

just*raidin*tomb 07-05-12 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155057)
Well, I've wiped my mind of all past Tomb Raider games. So, I have nothing to compare to. This is a new franchise. That means that my consumer loyalty has to be regained. It's just like any other game to me.

If it doesn't interest me, I'll drop it like a hot potato, I don't care.

What...how is that even relevant? o.0

Lukass 07-05-12 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155057)
Well, I've wiped my mind of all past Tomb Raider games. So, I have nothing to compare to. This is a new franchise. That means that my consumer loyalty has to be regained. It's just like any other game to me.

If it doesn't interest me, I'll drop it like a hot potato, I don't care.

What? :confused:

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6155057)
Well, I've wiped my mind of all past Tomb Raider games. So, I have nothing to compare to. This is a new franchise. That means that my consumer loyalty has to be regained. It's just like any other game to me.

If it doesn't interest me, I'll drop it like a hot potato, I don't care.

We get (Well, I do) what you're trying to say, but it's irrelevant because most trailers don't say "Hey, I'm Lara Croft/Nathan Drake/Le Homosexual". People don't really care about characters names unless they're really into the game, so why does it matter? People judge the game or get interested in it from what the trailer presents them with, not because of Lara Croft.

Tonyrobinson 07-05-12 15:56

I think that Motoleo makes a good point. This isn't the brand it used to be and many fans will just buy it for the brand name but it might turn out ****. :vlol:

Lukass 07-05-12 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6155075)
We get (Well, I do) what you're trying to say, but it's irrelevant because most trailers don't say "Hey, I'm Lara Croft/Nathan Drake/Le Homosexual". People don't really care about characters names unless they're really into the game, so why does it matter?

:vlol:! Please...I...:vlol:

Weemanply109 07-05-12 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 6155080)
:vlol:! Please...I...:vlol:

I hope you understand what I was getting at there. :/

just*raidin*tomb 07-05-12 15:59

Can someone ask this question for me?

We've seen Lara solve physics based puzzles in an effort to escape. It seems like the puzzles are more about using the environment to your advantage and formulating a plan, but are there any traditional "tomb" based puzzles that we'll solve? Are there any pressure plate, boulder rolling, key finding, etc... puzzles similar to what we've seen in past Tomb Raider games or has the "puzzle formula" completely changed?


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.