www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 02-09-12 01:30

^The Cog puzzle was pretty easy. I mean, yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6412316)
Not if you found Uncharted 3's puzzles hard. lol

luuul, but then why did I find LAU puzzles easy?

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6412317)
Actually I figured the Globe puzzle out on my own.
:D
That was one of the easiest ones I think.

I guess i'm the only one lol :p Im really excited for TR's puzzles though. They look immersive and enjoyable.

larafan25 02-09-12 01:34

TBH I hope we have some decent cryptic puzzles and that they're not all physics based.

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:37

I want a huge variety of puzzles. It seems they are focused on physics based ones but i would like cryptic ones like LF said and i would like to see some old school key based ones.

larafan25 02-09-12 01:38

I'd love a giant freaking puzzle, with like ten of those symbol puzzle-thingies from UC3.

Maybe in the giant Goddess statue.

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6412328)
I'd love a giant freaking puzzle, with like ten of those symbol puzzle-thingies from UC3.

Maybe in the giant Goddess statue.

Yes!! A huge statue that you have to constantly navigate to reach each puzzle or symbol.

Can you imagine Lara free climbing on something like that?! /DEAD

larafan25 02-09-12 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412330)
Yes!! A huge statue that you have to constantly navigate to reach each puzzle or symbol.

UH.

Plus we need to be able to swing on the flags hanging off that statue, and then jump off and die in the water.

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:49

ermahgerd! That reminds me, i hope we have plenty of high places to jump off and kill ourselves.

On another note: Only 6 months until launch..
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ER-ALONE-1.jpg

larafan25 02-09-12 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412337)
ermahgerd! That reminds me, i hope we have plenty of high places to jump off and kill ourselves.

On another note: Only 6 months until launch..
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ER-ALONE-1.jpg

I have a feeling we'll be playing the game before then. :pi:

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:53

I hope! I don't see it being very likely though, unless the game leaks or CD miraculously decide to push the release date forward.

larafan25 02-09-12 01:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412341)
I hope! I don't see it being very likely though, unless the game leaks or CD decide to push the release date forward.

Or a demo, or the pre-order game to unlock stuff before the game comes out could turn out to actually be like, game-like and not just random.

italibabee 02-09-12 01:57

Only
6 Months, 4 Days
or
26 Weeks
or
185 Days
or
4440 Hours
or
266,400 Minutes

larafan25 02-09-12 01:58

I like 26 weeks best.

King.Louie 02-09-12 01:59

I forgot about those. I don't see a demo being released for PS3 users though. Underworld didn't get one :l I have been very curious about the pre-order game thing. What exactly was said about it?


4440 hours.. ;__;

larafan25 02-09-12 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412348)
I forgot about those. I don't see a demo being released for PS3 users though. Underworld didn't get one :l I have been very curious about the pre-order game thing. What exactly was said about it?

It's a game where the more you succeed the more things you unlock when the game comes out or something.

King.Louie 02-09-12 02:06

What could it possibly unlock? Co-Op or multiplayer stuff maybe..

larafan25 02-09-12 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412357)
What could it possibly unlock? Co-Op or multiplayer stuff maybe..

There is officially no multiplayer. :/

trfanX34 02-09-12 02:07

Bikinis, probably. lawl

King.Louie 02-09-12 02:07

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat. When did this happen?

skylark1121 02-09-12 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412360)
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat. When did this happen?

I'm wondering too.... :/

larafan25 02-09-12 02:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412360)
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat. When did this happen?

A few days ago, it was quite blatant what Karl said. Unlike any of the answers which came before.

So it doesn't explain how Meagan no comments on the questions and how there was an MP icon on

KARL U LEID.

Karl must have been lying, why else would Meagan be so giggly and no comment?! D:

Plus the icons which went unresolved and taken down!? D:

THERE IS MULTIPLAYUUR!

trfanX34 02-09-12 02:11

There's obviously multiplayer :pi: They haven't given a straight answer, plus, that icon...

italibabee 02-09-12 02:13

What icon?
o.o

larafan25 02-09-12 02:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6412365)
There's obviously multiplayer :pi: They haven't given a straight answer, plus, that icon...

KARL can't fool me.

These wack-ass betches laugh when he says "the hub is the size of TRU" but then they all "oh bow down to le truth u suck lurufan200" when they say beat around the bush about multiplayer.

HA

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6412367)
What icon?
o.o

When the official website was updated it was a huge event and the fans ransaked the site finding every image, and someone discovered all of the icons, one of them had an icon with dual pistols, another had SP, MP, and DLC icons.

Then they mysteriously vanished.

King.Louie 02-09-12 02:15

There's to much evidence which points to multiplayer. The psn and xbl logos on the website and the MP icon. Karl and Meagan were very vague with answers about multiplayer for a very long time. There is obviously some kind of online componet in the works.

italibabee 02-09-12 02:16

Nobody has pictures of them?

larafan25 02-09-12 02:16

^Yes. But they're old, so someone would have to find them. I have two full Photobuket accounts and crey at the thought of rummaging through them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Louie (Post 6412369)
There's to much evidence which points to multiplayer. The psn and xbl logos on the website and the MP icon. Karl and Meagan were very vague with answers about multiplayer for a very long time until recently. There is obviously some kind of online componet in the works.

I totally forgot about the PSN logo, waay back from the GI podcast!lool.

But the last people to address MP were Meagan and Karl, Karl said no but Meagan had no comment I believe.

MY LYF1

King.Louie 02-09-12 02:18

What if the lost fleet dlc is the multiplayer O___O

SeanCordernay 02-09-12 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6412368)
KARL can't fool me.

These wack-ass betches laugh when he says "the hub is the size of TRU" but then they all "oh bow down to le truth u suck lurufan200" when they say beat around the bush about multiplayer.

HA



When the official website was updated it was a huge event and the fans ransaked the site finding every image, and someone discovered all of the icons, one of them had an icon with dual pistols, another had SP, MP, and DLC icons.

Then they mysteriously vanished.

Omfg

skylark1121 02-09-12 02:19

Multiplayer is definitely happening. :cool:

I wonder if it will come with the base game or be in DLC form.

italibabee 02-09-12 02:20

I wanna see the icon
D:
I'll look for it
:pi:

larafan25 02-09-12 02:20

Here yall

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/show...hlight=website

Phlip 02-09-12 02:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6412093)
Says the almighty Phlip :rolleyes:.

:confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6412098)
So that's TR, the original.

We've got a bright-ass tomb, check.

Some stones to push around, check.

Some doors which need opening, check.

And some traps on the other side, check.

That room is ****.

larafan25 02-09-12 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6412381)
:confused:


That room is ****.

I find TR1 quite fun.

You know how some candies are REAALLLYY sweet, almost tangy and sour and you're like "no, not today"? Then others are smoother tasting and just nice, TR1 is just nice.

I find that room just nice.

italibabee 02-09-12 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6412380)

Thank ya!
:hug::D

larafan25 02-09-12 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6412384)


Thank ya!
:hug::D

No problem! :D

Phlip 02-09-12 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6412383)
I find TR1 quite fun.

You know how some candies are REAALLLYY sweet, almost tangy and sour and you're like "no, not today"? Then others are smoother tasting and just nice, TR1 is just nice.

I find that room just nice.

TR1 is top notch, but dat room is just... no.

larafan25 02-09-12 02:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6412390)
TR1 is top notch, but dat room is just... no.

Why? What's so bad about it?

italibabee 02-09-12 02:32

I never played TR1-6
:|

larafan25 02-09-12 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6412392)
I never played TR1-6
:|

:eek:


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.