www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Zebra 24-02-13 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by EscondeR (Post 6668166)
13 posts deleted according to:

WTF!? My post neither included any leaked game content nor asked for it :mad:.

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668189)
WTF!? My post neither included any leaked game content nor asked for it :mad:.

Same here, I just said that TR leaked, are we not allowed to say that too or was EscondeR just bored to read through the posts and deleted anything with the word "leaked" in it :confused: ...?

Zebra 24-02-13 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6668191)
Same here, I just said that TR leaked, are we not allowed to say that too or was EscondeR just bored to read through the posts and deleted anything with the word "leaked" in it :confused: ...?

Gabi's post which EsondeR pointed to as a reason for deleting our posts does not say we cannot even mention the leaks. So he shouldn't have deleted them.

Mr Tomb 24-02-13 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668189)
WTF!? My post neither included any leaked game content nor asked for it :mad:.

Same thing here, you responded to my post ( i kinda feel bad for the fact that he deleted ur post lol ) and I never published any illegal footage nor asked for it

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668194)
Gabi's post which EsondeR pointed to as a reason for deleting our posts does not say we cannot even mention the leaks. So he shouldn't have deleted them.

I know, it's propably TRF being TRF though so I stopped caring a second ago...

Valentino 24-02-13 22:02

Ughhhh, I can't with all the floppy threads just 3 days after release with the name "soooo...." and then the thread is about when TR 2 is coming out and what do we think will happen. Or "what do YOU want in TR2" with pointless emphasis on the "you" -__-

tomee 24-02-13 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by EscondeR (Post 6668166)
13 posts deleted according to:

Are these newcomers or regular members whose posts are deleted.
This is getting rather ridiculous.

Mr Tomb 24-02-13 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentino (Post 6668200)
Ughhhh, I can't with all the floppy threads just 3 days after release with the name "soooo...." and then the thread is about when TR 2 is coming out and what do we think will happen. Or "what do YOU want in TR2" with pointless emphasis on the "you" -__-

I hate this kind of threads as well .We don't even know what's gonna happen in this tomb raider, we don't know how it's gonna end * fingers crossed for a twist*

Zebra 24-02-13 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6668201)
Are these newcomers or regular members whose posts are deleted.
This is getting rather ridiculous.

They were mostly completely harmless posts (one of them by me) which he had no reason to delete whatsoever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tomb (Post 6668202)
I hate this kind of threads as well .We don't even know what's gonna happen in this tomb raider, we don't know how it's gonna end * fingers crossed for a twist*

Steph kills Lara, dies her hair brown, takes her name and leaves the island :p?

Billy959 24-02-13 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentino (Post 6668200)
Ughhhh, I can't with all the floppy threads just 3 days after release with the name "soooo...." and then the thread is about when TR 2 is coming out and what do we think will happen. Or "what do YOU want in TR2" with pointless emphasis on the "you" -__-

Oh My God! I can already SEE that happening! :vlol:

Zebra 24-02-13 22:07

After the release, we should make a big thread about what we liked in this TR that should return for the sequel and what we don't want to see again AT ALL :p.

kazanova76brgr 24-02-13 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668208)
After the release, we should make a big thread about what we liked in this TR that should return for the sequel and what we don't want to see again AT ALL :p.

I second that!

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 22:09

So, I just saw the Euro Gamer demo, which for some odd reason ahd never seen before, and it turns out that Victor is shot by Vlad, he could be dead or not but it's propably the former. So that means that since he and Steph are dead Liam will die in teh beginning too because they were the only three excluded from the Endurance week thingy, too bad, he looked cool D: !

Also, in the redone scene when Mathias (or whoever that ugly weirdo is) was talking to Sam: "...you must be shared with the otehrs..." OMG, if I didn't know that Sam has something to do with Himiko this would sound SOOO ducked up o_O !

Valentino 24-02-13 22:11

I can see a lot of people making threads about how much they love the game and how good it is when there just on the den level...

Mr Tomb 24-02-13 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668204)
They were mostly completely harmless posts (one of them by me) which he had no reason to delete whatsoever.



Steph kills Lara, dies her hair brown, takes her name and leaves the island :p?

Well if lara dies then it's gonna be the ultimate ending :p

Mikky 24-02-13 22:14

Hey, look, we have a new sub-forum for this section.

Soooo... Anyone here been having any technical problems with their game so far? :pi:

TheRCroft 24-02-13 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6668217)
Hey, look, we have a new sub-forum for this section.

Soooo... Anyone here been having any technical problems with their game so far? :pi:

:vlol:

It makes me kinda excited, really :p

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tomb (Post 6668216)
Well if lara dies then it's gonna be the ultimate ending :p

Nah, they can always pull a "Chronices" plot twist :p !

Zebra 24-02-13 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tomb (Post 6668216)
Well if lara dies then it's gonna be the ultimate ending :p

No. We'll play as Steph who pretends to be Lara in the next games :p.

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 22:21

OMG, Lara shot Vlad's dick in the Euro Gamer Expo demo :vlol: !

I CAN'T!

Also, why aren't there subtitles for Russian? I can't get what Vlad is saying :hea: !

I hope there will be subtitles in the actual game!

Mr Tomb 24-02-13 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6668220)
Nah, they can always pull a "Chronices" plot twist :p !

omg i was going to say that xD
I pretty much doubt they'll do that, Core made a fool of themselves for reviving her in such a stupid way
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668221)
No. We'll play as Steph who pretends to be Lara in the next games :p.

What's your problem with Steph ? :p :vlol::vlol:

Zebra 24-02-13 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tomb (Post 6668238)
omg i was going to say that xD
I pretty much doubt they'll do that, Core made a fool of themselves for reviving her in such a stupid way

What's your problem with Steph ? :p :vlol::vlol:

None. I just think it'll be an amazing NOT! ending if the one character who believe to be dead from the beginning comes and kills the big Lara Croft at the end :D.

Valentino 24-02-13 22:40

I think its unfair that some of us get recomended to avoid the forums. We're still 9 days away and it already feel like the 4 days before Underworlds release. Why can't people just hold their tounges. And by the 'people' I mean the idiots who are already spoiling little parts. Or big parts for that matter.

Rai 24-02-13 22:46

So a member over on Eidos reckons they've just seen the launch trailer. Anyone have any news on this? I think it's a wind up.:pi:

TippingWater 24-02-13 22:49

Is it just me, or it seems like she cannot die when she normally falls from high ledges :o?

Phlip 24-02-13 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6668293)
Is it just me, or it seems like she cannot die when she normally falls from high ledges :o?

Maybe it depends whether she's scripted to or not. :tmb:

Linoshi Croft 24-02-13 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6668293)
Is it just me, or it seems like she cannot die when she normally falls from high ledges :o?

You are literally going to have seen the whole game if you don't stop watching stuff :pi:

TippingWater 24-02-13 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6668298)
Maybe it depends whether she's scripted to or not. :tmb:

Hmm :(.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6668299)
You are literally going to have seen the whole game if you don't stop watching stuff :pi:

Oh I see what you mean, but no worries, I was only watching the official walkthrough.

Zebra 24-02-13 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6668290)
So a member over on Eidos reckons they've just seen the launch trailer. Anyone have any news on this? I think it's a wind up.:pi:

There's certainly no launch trailer on YT. Did he say where he thinks he saw it?

Phlip 24-02-13 22:55

I watched a tiny bit of the beginning cutscene. I couldn't help myself. XD What I'll say is that that punch on Lara was very weird. :confused:

VictorXD 24-02-13 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6668293)
Is it just me, or it seems like she cannot die when she normally falls from high ledges :o?

I got this impression too! Lara kept falling some pretty big heights and she just kept moving like nothing happened.:o

Rai 24-02-13 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668306)
There's certainly no launch trailer on YT. Did he say where he thinks he saw it?

5 films apparently. I have no clue if it is true. He claims it is.

ItIsOkBro 24-02-13 22:58

Everyone watching stuff is laaaaaaaame. Lol you waited 4 years to watch another dude low quality play on YouTube :ton:

Peep Show 24-02-13 22:58

Oh well, all you people watching walkthroughs, enjoy it but don't start bitching later when you play the game about how you already knew everything that happened.

The last time I watched a TR video was last year so i'll have a pretty fresh experience when I play it. :jmp:

Valentino 24-02-13 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6668316)
Oh well, all you people watching walkthroughs, enjoy it but don't start bitching later when you play the game about how you already knew everything that happened.

They ain't gonna listen. They're to naive.

VictorXD 24-02-13 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItIsOkBro (Post 6668314)
Everyone watching stuff is laaaaaaaame. Lol you waited 4 years to watch another dude low quality play on YouTube :ton:

That's not true:pi:I'm only watching footage already published by CD >.<
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6668316)
Oh well, all you people watching walkthroughs, enjoy it but don't start bitching later when you play the game about how you already knew everything that happened.

The last time I watched a TR video was last year so i'll have a pretty fresh experience when I play it. :jmp:

I can honestly say I envy your self control. :/

Zebra 24-02-13 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6668313)
5 films apparently. I have no clue if it is true. He claims it is.

What is "5 films" :confused:?

LNSNHGTDS 24-02-13 23:02

Ok, no offence, but if you're all "seriously ill with spoilerophobia" , that doesn't mean that everyone else is too!

We like to watch stuff, that doesn't mean anything, it's a completely different experience when you play and when you watch a game.

So please, continue moaning about how some people post spoilers and let us be as naive as we want.

dantedmc 24-02-13 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6668316)
Oh well, all you people watching walkthroughs, enjoy it but don't start bitching later when you play the game about how you already knew everything that happened.

The last time I watched a TR video was last year so i'll have a pretty fresh experience when I play it. :jmp:


People got their own brains, they watch by knowing it won't bother them in future. I love watching gameplay vids. At least you know what you're buying. Playing it yourself is a totally different experience.

You stay fresh/"virgin"

Rai 24-02-13 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6668323)
What is "5 films" :confused:?

I think it's a TV channel.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.