www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

CiaKonwerski 06-04-13 03:45

It is.

Reyes looks at it during the second camera footage when she is speaking with Alex, and again as Roth is being laid to rest.

ItIsOkBro 06-04-13 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by zackfarron (Post 6739497)
That picture is creepy? Why does reyes look all cgi but the daughter look like a real person?

Ain't nobody look like a real person in that picture.

zackfarron 06-04-13 04:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItIsOkBro (Post 6739507)
Ain't nobody look like a real person in that picture.

To me it looks like the daughter was a real life picture of some girl and they photoshopped her in that picture it looks even more funny cuz her sweater is cgi :D

Tear 06-04-13 04:17

:confused:

Did CD really photoshop Paris Jackson into that picture? It's definitely her, at least from the eyes up and the hair. I'm sure of it.

Really, CD?:rolleyes:

egypt_gypsie 06-04-13 04:56

After playing with the Hunter skin, I feel as though CD should have used that outfit in the normal game, maybe after the radio tower. It would have been cool.

Spong 06-04-13 04:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by egypt_gypsie (Post 6739534)
After playing with the Hunter skin, I feel as though CD should have used that outfit in the normal game, maybe after the radio tower. It would have been cool.

That's the one with the mud isn't it? Yeah, that outfit is kinda cool for about ten minutes. But she doesn't get beat up/bloodied/bruised while wearing it like she does in her default outfit.

egypt_gypsie 06-04-13 05:02

Yeah, it did kind of annoy me that physical changes didn't show up on the DLC outfits. Most notably, the blood pool she falls into.

Fan 06-04-13 05:03

I wish CD would do this with all of the old Laras.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/520f7ad88...rdiio1_500.gif

Spong 06-04-13 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan (Post 6739538)
I wish CD would do this with all of the old Laras.

[]http://24.media.tumblr.com/520f7ad88da45da1ea826be1415e5194/tumblr_mkte6vTWuo1qmrdiio1_500.gif[/IMG]

Oversized GIF alert! :eek:

FearEffect 06-04-13 14:18

Hey guys, i'm so disappointed !


http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/...3024404043.png


Her mouth and her eyes are different, the colors too :(

NYCL@R@ 06-04-13 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6739943)
Hey guys, i'm so disappointed !


http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/...3024404043.png


Her mouth and her eyes are different, the colors too :(

I noticed when I first played the game, lip didn't quiver.

TheRCroft 06-04-13 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6739943)

Her mouth and her eyes are different, the colors too :(

...and? It's completely normal for things to change during development.

FearEffect 06-04-13 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRCroft (Post 6739958)
...and? It's completely normal for things to change during development.

Yes, you're right, but that's LARA's face, and that's really important, she's different now and I think her old face was perfect, but not the new one !

trfanX34 06-04-13 14:51

It's just the expression that changes! The face is the same :p

FearEffect 06-04-13 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6739983)
It's just the expression that changes! The face is the same :p

Not sure :D

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/...2547721242.png

trfanX34 06-04-13 14:59

Looks the same to me, except that you caught the right one with a super-awkward expression :p

MissJodieG 06-04-13 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6739991)

I prefer the new version. She looks a bit younger imo. it's just the stupid screenshot that makes her look awkward.

:}hello friend 06-04-13 15:04

The one on the right looks like a zombie.

TippingWater 06-04-13 19:22

I was just thinking.. it would be so cool if we could inject the new Lara with all of her glorious new animations into the previous trilogy :D. I wonder if the game would be playable :D. Oh wait.. the previous trilogy had.. grapple rings.. :p

FearEffect 06-04-13 20:24

Hi guys,


Are Sapphire RADEON HD 4870 and AMD Radeon HD 4870 the same graphic card ?

Spong 06-04-13 20:50

^No idea. I play games on console, so I don't have to worry about that sort of thing :cool:


Anyway, when are we gonna hear about TR10? I don't know about anyone else, but here I am one month after release and I'm bored ****less with TR9. Seeing as there's apparently no plans for any proper DLC for the game, I ran out of feeble reasons to replay it when I bought the Lost Adventurer tomb (and even after buying that, it still took me the best part of a week to garner enough enthusiasm to trudge through the game again). This is how games are nowadays, they last ten minutes and that's it. TR9 was good in its own right, but God it's short-lived and there's absolutely nothing making me want to to go back to it. And no, the idiotic multiplayer doesn't count.

So, come on Crystal, TR9 is over and done with, it's had its moment. Announce TR10, I'm curious to see you give us a proper Tomb Raider using your new formula.

Tear 06-04-13 21:18

Has anyone noticed that when Lara first uses the Rope Ascender on that hanging platform that falls into the Endurance it makes the same noise as the swinging hammahs in Underworld's Valhalla?:p

Linoshi Croft 06-04-13 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6740412)
Has anyone noticed that when Lara first uses the Rope Ascender on that hanging platform that falls into the Endurance it makes the same noise as the swinging hammahs in Underworld's Valhalla?:p

It does? O_O

trfanX34 06-04-13 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6740412)
Has anyone noticed that when Lara first uses the Rope Ascender on that hanging platform that falls into the Endurance it makes the same noise as the swinging hammahs in Underworld's Valhalla?:p

Yep, I noticed many reused sounds from LAU in TR :D
Just like the grapple thing that you use to get access to the room where Alex is, it makes the same sound as the rotating swinging poles at the end of Bolivia in TRL :p

Killercowz 06-04-13 21:22

How the hell do you people notice that? O.O

:p

TheRCroft 06-04-13 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6740417)
Just like the grapple thing that you use to get access to the room where Alex is, it makes the same sound as the rotating swinging poles at the end of Bolivia in TRL :p

Yes, I noticed that! :D

Tear 06-04-13 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 6740422)
How the hell do you people notice that? O.O

:p

It's a very memorable noise..?:p

TippingWater 06-04-13 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6740412)
Has anyone noticed that when Lara first uses the Rope Ascender on that hanging platform that falls into the Endurance it makes the same noise as the swinging hammahs in Underworld's Valhalla?:p

Yes! I knew I wasn't hearing things! :D:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear (Post 6740590)
It's a very memorable noise..?:p

Uh-um! :)

TippingWater 06-04-13 23:42

It seems like Toby was indeed involved with the new title :).

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...09091135_n.jpg

Spong 06-04-13 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6740612)
It seems like Toby was indeed involved with the new title :)

Couldn't be bothered to read the end credits then? :p

TippingWater 06-04-13 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6740619)
Couldn't be bothered to read the end credits then? :p

No, not really :p. Either way I am glad that Toby is back :).

trfanX34 06-04-13 23:53

What's Kim Kardashian doing in there?

Spong 06-04-13 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6740621)
No, not really :p. Either way I am glad that Toby is back :).

He was something to do with the directing of the cinematics/cutscenes (hence that picture no doubt), I forget the exact title though. I think he had pretty much the same role that he had in Underworld.

klona 06-04-13 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6740624)
What's Kim Kardashian doing in there?

wowwhatwhere?

Rai 07-04-13 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6740621)
No, not really :p. Either way I am glad that Toby is back :).

Back? He never left did he? He was there for Legend and Underworld as something obscure like story adviser and now he had something to do with motion capture/cutscenes. He's like a bad smell. You try your best to get rid of it and when you finally think it's gone, you get a whiff of it with an unexpected breeze. I'm kidding, I'm sure CD find his presence very helpful :pi:. Or maybe they're humouring him.

trfanX34 07-04-13 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6740628)
wowwhatwhere?

http://gyazo.com/799d174d208f756dc94...png?1365292763 http://gyazo.com/9a3d38bbe9cd8a1660c...png?1365292891

Obviously her :pi:

renspyro 07-04-13 00:08

About 5 minutes ago, i was using my PC normally, and then a loud noise freak me out, then i turn my head and... look who did the sound :pi: ---> http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...psbc07919c.jpg

Underhoe 07-04-13 00:12

Seems like she wanted to commit suicide for being so extremely ugly.

trfanX34 07-04-13 00:15

Her boobs saved her life! :yik:

Spong 07-04-13 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by renspyro (Post 6740642)
About 5 minutes ago, i was using my PC normally, and then a loud noise freak me out, then i turn my head and... look who did the sound :pi: ---> http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...psbc07919c.jpg

Wow! Everything in your room is upside down...except for that Lara figure.

:pi:


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.