www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Angel of Darkness (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   General TRAOD Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=211216)

Enya Brennan 10-07-15 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlanta73 (Post 7399148)
Great thread George :tmb:

This is one of my fav TR's to replay :D

Thank you for inspiring me :hug:

What's your favourite level(s) from AOD?

Zhyttya 10-07-15 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by LCTRF (Post 7399078)
I always find that idea appealing, but I think the chances are low that we get a Tomb Raider II Remake in two years (Otherwise I would have hope). I always thought I was the only one that would want remakes, everybody just said Crystal would destroy it, but if done right they could make at least decent games (just don't alter the stories, made it more detailled and let Lara be a coldblooded badass). They obviously showed that they can do great environments and if they destroy the game completely we still have our originals left, so no problem there I think. Just imagine the wreck of Maria Doria in next gen...... I need it. :D

I'll be uncle soon.... you give me ideas! :D

Yap exactly. U don't want TR2 with the style of the reboot, but TR2 with today's graphics would be amazing :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7399102)

No please. If the remake was done in the reboot style, only the combat will benefit. I'd rather if they did something like Lara Croft and the Dagger of Xian, in the style of the LC games.

I don't want that as well. I hate the style of the reboot - action shooter all over - i would want to see, however, is a updated graphic version of TR2.

Enya Brennan 10-07-15 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhyttya (Post 7399256)
I don't want that as well. I hate the style of the reboot - action shooter all over - i would want to see, however, is a updated graphic version of TR2.

I'd love to see Temple of Xian or Maria Doria in today's graphics, I admit it. But I prefer to have the original as a reference forever.

Zhyttya 10-07-15 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7399266)
I'd love to see Temple of Xian or Maria Doria in today's graphics, I admit it. But I prefer to have the original as a reference forever.

I just think it would be a good present for us on the 20th anniversary ^^ but that wont happen most prob.

atlanta73 10-07-15 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7399170)
Thank you for inspiring me :hug:

What's your favourite level(s) from AOD?

All the levels around the hall of seasons, though I struggled at times, this was my favourite section :D

There's something so creepy about the sanitarium, I enjoyed this part and I'm a big fan of Kurtis <333

Wbu? XD

Zhyttya 10-07-15 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlanta73 (Post 7399270)

There's something so creepy about the sanitarium, I enjoyed this part and I'm a big fan of Kurtis <333

Why? XD

Yes Kurtis is an amazing character! He survived, but i always wanted to know how their relationship would evolve...or where did he go after defeating Boaz...oh...so much unanswered questions :(

Enya Brennan 10-07-15 17:27

^As it has been said many times here, Kurtis raided Lara's tomb :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhyttya (Post 7399269)
I just think it would be a good present for us on the 20th anniversary ^^ but that wont happen most prob.

I'd rather something more for the 20th Anni.

Quote:

Originally Posted by atlanta73 (Post 7399270)
All the levels around the hall of seasons, though I struggled at times, this was my favourite section :D

Why? XD

I love the Louvre :cln: And the dig, and the hall, and the bio-dome, and...

Dat level is too creepy for my taste :( These enemies are *shivers*

Can't I ask? :p

LCTRF 10-07-15 17:27

Well, I think Kurtis would show up in the first or second sequel to AoD again and would explain to Lara how he'd survive, but we'll never know, since the trilogy was dumped.

The Sanitarium was a great level, just fits the dark tone of the game perfectly.

Zhyttya 10-07-15 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7399289)
^As it has been said many times here, Kurtis raided Lara's tomb :pi:

Ahah naughty naughty

Leeth 10-07-15 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7399289)
I'd rather something more for the 20th Anni.

I think we will get a "facebook post" and thats all :cen: