www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you still play Relic Run? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220001)

Lior_K 14-06-20 19:31

Hmm...haven't played for a while, tried now and it crashes as soon as the loading screens comes up. What a pity.

Richard_Croft 17-06-20 11:30

Game Update

A new update was released on the App Store!

Version: 1.11.113 | June 15, 2020
Fix for crash on launch for iOS 13.4 and 13.5

moirrey 21-06-20 04:14

I still have it on my phone, and when I had it on my Windows phone, I got all the Xbox Achievements 🤓

Even though I've already finished it, I still play it from time to time.

It feels like a copy of Temple Run but BETTER. I never actually looked into it, but the similar name and gameplay made me think the Temple Run devs had a hand in creating it.

Lara looks a bit off though, and for awhile, randomly, her guns were bugged (pointing in the wrong directions) until I switched weapons. 😂

Lior_K 21-06-20 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Croft (Post 8207682)
A new update was released on the App Store!

Version: 1.11.113 | June 15, 2020
Fix for crash on launch for iOS 13.4 and 13.5

Thanks! It fixed it.

ANoDE 26-06-20 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titak (Post 8200463)
So very true.
The graphics took a turn for the worse after one of the last updates. Such a shame. It looked so much better before.
No idea why they changed it... :(

I just re-installed it (on Android) to give it another try, and yeah, I had this impression, too.

Additionally, the game already crashed on me during a run. That's unacceptable for a game where resource management is everything. Immediately uninstalled again.

TombRager 26-06-20 15:10

I've played it before, but I simply installed it again yesterday. Cool game but the only thing that bothers me is Lara's face. It doesn't even looks like Lara at all, but a random girl wearing Lara's clothes. Still, cool game.

moirrey 11-07-20 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by TombRager (Post 8210908)
...the only thing that bothers me is Lara's face. It doesn't even looks like Lara at all, but a random girl wearing Lara's clothes...

This always bugged me about it, too. She *almost* looks like Lara, or someone who kinda resembles her just cosplaying as her. Ever so slightly off.

jackraider 21-07-20 15:50

I like Relic Run. A decent implementation of the old.

Denis 28-01-21 01:36

I used to play that thing a lot on my old Xperia Z5, a lot.
This was 2nd after minions run and i remember being in the freakin 80s in levels. God if I enjoyed it.

And when I got my XZ Premium in 2019, I thought to give it a go. And this is where I hated it.
Music doesn't work anymore, annoying ads it didn't have before, there was STILL no online progress save (that was the case fir years so, what gives?).
I got annoyed by the ads and uninstalled it after 10 mins because of it. Oh and the missing music too. Music I liked!

Heartache 28-01-21 09:36

no because i always lost progress when i switched phones