www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New website for custom levels (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=227079)

Kubsy 05-04-22 12:54

probably it's the trcustoms review system that is different. Not sure how it works tbh

Matie 05-04-22 14:22

I think the difference could be caused by a new approach. There's still a detailed questionnaire behind each new review which are hidden from public eye but are weighed in for the overall rating. TRLE.net uses an extra measure and eliminates the highest and lowest scores for the overall rating to get a more balanced picture, I don't think this is done on the new site (judging by a quick look at my levels). :)

By the way, I absolutely adore the fact that we can finally update our content ourselves!

Kubsy 05-04-22 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matie (Post 8349480)
By the way, I absolutely adore the fact that we can finally update our content ourselves!

yes a very beautiful feature, already added some pics and fixed genres, tags, difficulty on my level etc :)

laralives 06-04-22 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf 7 (Post 8349436)
There is :3
On the top bar click the Levels tab and there, on the left there is the search filter, which as the first option has sort by, if you click it you can select to sort by best rated

As for actual numbered marks like TRLE.net, I do think TRCustoms is not going to implement that, as I believe that is not the modus operandi they are going for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teone (Post 8349440)
^
Indeed there are no votes. A game can be ranked from Failure to Masterpiece.
If I guess correctly, games imported from trle database were assigned to each rating section according to their votes on trle.
Anyway rating sections are 11. Then the Masterpiece section is probably the Hall of Fame but we don't know the rules to enter that section yet.

EDIT: I just noticed that games in Masterpiece section are those rated over 9,50 on trle
Infact, for example Castle Rotenherringstein by DJ Full (9,50) is Overwhelmingly positive while The Last Saga 4 by Tomo (9,51) is Masterpiece

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf 7 (Post 8349436)
There is :3
On the top bar click the Levels tab and there, on the left there is the search filter, which as the first option has sort by, if you click it you can select to sort by best rated

As for actual numbered marks like TRLE.net, I do think TRCustoms is not going to implement that, as I believe that is not the modus operandi they are going for.

https://i.imgur.com/TtefJxh.png

Ohh thank you, I see that now. I was hoping that the rating bar graph would be interactive in the sense that you could click on each bar and have those levels show up.

Wolf 7 07-04-22 14:35

No one stops you from proposing it to the site admins ^w^

klona 14-04-22 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by laralives (Post 8350070)
https://i.imgur.com/TtefJxh.png

Ohh thank you, I see that now. I was hoping that the rating bar graph would be interactive in the sense that you could click on each bar and have those levels show up.

The filtering system will be revisited eventually and you will be able to filter by rating.

Right now we need to prepare some more important features like walkthroughs.

Sabatu 15-04-22 09:57

These news are amazing, that's why I decided sabatu's tomb raider 1 Demo will be the last level for TRLE.net
Off course except CaC or BtB.

klona 15-04-22 13:33

And we have our third update... with the most requested feature (donation button) finally here!

https://i.imgur.com/aNCky31.png

CheshireBitch 20-04-22 22:57

Hello,

I have a problem with uploading my level.

I don't know why when the upload get to 100% it either start back at 0% or just disappear like nothing happened. There is no error message so I don't even know what is actually going wrong, does anybody has an idea ? :)

klona 28-04-22 23:08

A big update to set groundwork for an upcoming feature. :D
https://i.imgur.com/HCPl0iO.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheshireBitch (Post 8352411)
Hello,

I have a problem with uploading my level.

I don't know why when the upload get to 100% it either start back at 0% or just disappear like nothing happened. There is no error message so I don't even know what is actually going wrong, does anybody has an idea ? :)

Hi! Browser console logs while this happens would be really helpful :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.