www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Anniversary (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Flight Mode Tool (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=98045)

jungle raider 15-08-07 20:58

Nice screenshots:D

Doesnt the first screenshoot reminds you temple of karnak?Like it is a tr4 remake:jmp:

The Great Chi 15-08-07 21:41

I can see why there has been so many posts and views of this thread, as the TRA flight tool (and the TRL flight tool as well) are some of the best programs ever created, to get to those inaccessable areas in both these games.

These programs are far superior to the old swimming fly mode cheat of the earlier TR games, as you can run or walk at any vertical height, both in and out of the level.

Now after that bit of flattery which Sunbeam so rightly deserves, here's the big question to you, if it has not been asked before......

Would it be possible to make a simillar type of program for any of the earlier TR games like TR2, 3, & 4 that use the swimming fly cheat, or are these game engines non-compatiable with your method of creating a change in the vertical value of Laras position :confused:

Just wondering :D

SunBeam 20-08-07 06:29

Credits shouldn't be attributed to me. All I did was to compile all the information I've read, as the main piece of the "puzzle" is done thanks to CodeReaver (Andrew from The Lost Worlds). All I did was to use his tips and combine them with altering Lara's Z axis (X Y and Z, for who forgot the 3D space :)). Note that TRL/TRA are based on Legacy of Kain: Defiance engine, hence replicating this tool for old Tomb Raiders won't work...

Am not saying it's not possible, just needs time, testing and patience :p

TigerEye 01-09-07 04:00

Well, for a LOT of us TR folks, you've helped to do a GREAT service, SunBeam! (So much so, that it's become almost like "Let's go Adventuring with TRAFly!) :tmb:

And I've been a bit creative also, but not at your level, you know. ;)
TRA AutoHotKey fun-and-needed keys, perhaps?
(Please, tell me what you think and I'll try to make some adjustments.)

But if you want me to remove this reply then just say so, okay? :o

... Jim ...

TRBeth 01-09-07 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie500 (Post 1880956)
I suggest you get a better program to scan with, or learn to use the one you have. :mad:

I'm getting a trojan warning as well, and I use McAfee. It doesn't allow me to even open it up.

TigerEye 22-09-07 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie500
I suggest you get a better program to scan with, or learn to use the one you have.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRBeth (Post 2078186)
I'm getting a trojan warning as well, and I use McAfee. It doesn't allow me to even open it up.

TRBeth, did you find your answer?
(I searched a bit and could not find one for you.) :o

And if you did find it, then please share here, for others. . . Thanks! :tmb:

(BTW, for AVG users.)
My AVG problem was solved here, by Aussie500.
TexMod problem with update 6/30/2007
(So, TRBeth, does McAfee have a board like that for problems?)
McAfee US site

SunBeam 30-09-07 04:56

"Using TRAFly already blocks numbers 1, 2 and F11." - Yeah, I used RegisterHotkey API, that's why. I'll soon remodel it. And yes, you can use it in your packs ;)

CAISACO 30-09-07 06:08

THANK YOU FOR THIS!! I only have this on the Demo. My first time using fly tool! Thanks a lot!:hug:

BTW, how do you get to go in the scenes of the ICs? I see people running around in them!

TigerEye 30-09-07 06:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunBeam (Post 2153626)
"Using TRAFly already blocks numbers 1, 2 and F11." - Yeah, I used RegisterHotkey API, that's why. I'll soon remodel it. And yes, you can use it in your packs ;)

Well, HELLO SunBeam. . . Glad to hear from you again, mate!
Btw, did you have a chance to kind of critique my AutoHotKey "maze"?
My timings are pretty close but a tech's opinion is always appreciated. :tmb:

For your TRAFly, if not keys 1 and 2 then maybe F1 and F2?
(And for TRBeth's McAfee probs, they're big enough to adjust, you know?) :confused:

For me, I've been knocking around TRA map-layouts, just for fun. ;)
Non-critical maps to replace Speed-trials?
(I can't create a sig here, so this is the best that I can do for new stuff.)

ALOT LIKE LARA 30-09-07 18:47

thx i always wanted the fly tool :):)