Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Tombraider95 03-05-17 06:52

[QUOTE=Quebsenuef;7737744]
The funniest would be when TR95 and I were playing against some 6 year old boy who went on about his "mummy and daddy and nanny and" etc in a posh British accent. He was so young it was funny… couple that with playing a game meant for teens haha[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was going to mention that! He sounded about 5. Seriously how do these kids manage to get on a ps4 with PS Plus, get Uncharted and even use a mic to play online. At least try and sound older or don't use a headset. :facepalm:

dcw123 03-05-17 07:49

^hahaha omfg LOL

I've had that a few times too - clearly kids under 12 playing the game.
None of them really said anything funny though..

Most of the time mic speakers I get are spanish so IDK what they're saying.

Tombraider95 03-05-17 19:08

A week from today will be a year since Uncharted 4 was released! :admles:

I wonder how much it has sold altogether in the full year! Gotta be close to 10 Million by now! :titaklikestocreate:

Quebsenuef 03-05-17 19:08

[QUOTE=dcw123;7737851]^hahaha omfg LOL

I've had that a few times too - clearly kids under 12 playing the game.
None of them really said anything funny though..

Most of the time mic speakers I get are spanish so IDK what they're saying.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I've had a few foreign people trying to talk to me in some other language. Like I hear them mention my screename but I don't understand another word. Sorry dude, I don't sprechen sie Swahilishaneseenchmen.
---

For those of you still playing online starting this Friday you can earn 50% bonus on relic challenges! Classic Mode is coming back to beta playlist! And you can win the Mexico cap to honor Cinco de Mayo! :D
I know what I'm doing Friday!

sackboy123 05-05-17 19:21

Just been playing Classic and I'm in love with it, it's amazing. I actually feel like I'm playing Uncharted online again just like UC2 with a mix of UC3 added in. I love it

Now we just need to have weapons around the map, grenade spawns and start with only an AK and a Handgun then it's UC2 Deathmatch all over again :D

Love the return with the Power weapons as well :D

Now we just need Co-op Arena then I can praise UC4 MP again but I'm not holding my breath

paulwork 05-05-17 22:51

Is the riverboat trailer for lost legacy new? Or am I just a few weeks behind?

sackboy123 05-05-17 23:02

More then a few weeks I'd say :p

dcw123 06-05-17 10:13

Played classic mode for the 1st time.
Liked it.. and didn't at the same time.

No mysticals and radar and down and fantastic! As are the 1 hit kill grenades.

I do think the health system sucks though. You die far too quickly! The screen doesn't even have chance to go greyscale half the time.
Maybe I'm not remembering 2 and 3 MP well enough, or how 1 hit kills worked in those.

I honestly was expecting damage to be like it was in the main campaign. Heartbeat and black and white screen.
I never got that during the match.. I just died after 3 or 4 shots from a distance..
Oh and had a terrible team lol

sackboy123 06-05-17 10:25

I played with my Party that I've had since UC2 and we all enjoyed it. Even destroyed a try hard party which rage quit :vlol:

dcw123 06-05-17 10:39

Oh yh I enjoyed it much better than the standard matches sure.. just a few little nitpicks here and there.

For example (not sure if this a classic mode issue or not)
I got the grenade launcher and 2 people were after it too
I naturally fired down towards my feet to try and take them all out with me (they were right ontop of me here)
I instantly died while they both lived with 15% health!
What the hell.. total BS

Apart from that, having instant kills with grenades and the launcher is pretty cool..

Throughout the whole map, I didn't have the greyscale screen happen.. surely it should right?
Is this just me or have ND not included it?
Its in the campaign afterall..

I just watched on YT a UC2 match and even my partner could see the difference in what I'm trying to explain. Even if your instantly killed, the screen goes grey.
After one or two hits.. it also goes grey and the heartbeat sfx - it doesn't seem to do this in UC4.

Its difficult coz you have no indication of damage taken - and most of the time you die right away anyway lol

Heck - I just played Survival and the health system there is perfect. I took quite a few shots before being killed and even then, it was greyscreened.
Totally different from classic mode as I said before.

Doesn't anyone else agree or get what I'm talking about?