Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

cool_omar 24-02-13 11:17

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667075]Walkthrough for TR is up on youtube, **** off leakers this is pissin' me off (I didn't watch), i'll try to report it.[/QUOTE]

He says that he's working for a review company called Level I think, anyway He'll private the videos in a couple of hours.

Peep Show 24-02-13 11:19

[QUOTE=cool_omar;6667090]He says that he's working for a review company called Level I think, anyway He'll private the videos in a couple of hours.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure he is, bull**** excuse just because he got it illegally.

cool_omar 24-02-13 11:21

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667092]Yeah sure he is, bull**** excuse just because he got it illegally.[/QUOTE]

You're probably right, oh well what can ya do.

Ross C 24-02-13 11:21

Why are you bothering to report him. Just don't look at the video. It's not hard :)

Peep Show 24-02-13 11:24

[QUOTE=Ross C;6667097]Why are you bothering to report him. Just don't look at the video. It's not hard :)[/QUOTE]

Because it's illegal.

HAHA LOOOL XD 24-02-13 11:28

The vid shows he's got the game box tho :confused:

Peep Show 24-02-13 11:33

Even if it's true, it's still not right to post a walkthrough of a copy you are supposed to review.

You should remove the link too.

KasumiBlosssom 24-02-13 11:33

[QUOTE=HAHA LOOOL XD;6667104] The vid shows he's got the game box tho :confused:[/QUOTE]

We have already been warned quite a few times about [B]not [/B]posting links to videos and content of early releases to the game. I suggest you edit your post and remove that link so you don't get yourself in trouble. :)

HAHA LOOOL XD 24-02-13 11:39

[QUOTE=KasumiBlosssom;6667108]We have already been warned quite a few times about [B]not [/B]posting links to videos and content of early releases to the game. I suggest you edit your post and remove that link so you don't get yourself in trouble. :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667107]Even if it's true, it's still not right to post a walkthrough of a copy you are supposed to review.

You should remove the link too.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I totally forgot :o and yea, that wasn't nice of him to do. I just hope the leak doesn't hurt the sales much :(

dantedmc 24-02-13 11:45

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667101]Because it's illegal.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667107]Even if it's true, it's still not right to post a walkthrough of a copy you are supposed to review.

You should remove the link too.[/QUOTE]

OMG people like you annoy me. Those who report,tell on everyone for small stuff. That's probably cause you're insecure.
Mind your own business dude.

EscondeR 24-02-13 11:48

^ Taking your own advice won't hurt TBH ;)

Folks keep it civilized and clean from illegal stuff. The next closure (if happens) will be long IMO.

Peep Show 24-02-13 11:49

[QUOTE=dantedmc;6667113]OMG people like you annoy me. Those who report,tell on everyone for small stuff. That's probably cause you're insecure.
Mind your own business dude.[/QUOTE]

Crystal Dynamics have worked their asses off making this game as great as possible and now some morons decided to leak it online for free. What makes you think that leaks are okay? Why the hell should I mind my own business? As a Tomb Raider fan I have every right to be pissed off.

dantedmc 24-02-13 11:51

[QUOTE=EscondeR;6667115]^ Taking your own advice won't hurt TBH ;)

.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667117]Crystal Dynamics have worked their asses off making this game as great as possible and now some morons decided to leak it online for free. What makes you think that leaks are okay? Why the hell should I mind my own business? As a Tomb Raider fan I have every right to be pissed off.[/QUOTE]

Oh the game is leaked? Like downloadable? I only watched new gameplay footage (same stuff mostly) and i don't think it's a big deal.

Ross C 24-02-13 11:51

The day I start to report illegal activity, is the day the taxes I pay actually get used for their purposes. Working for minimum wage, so some junky can get his house cleaned and get new furniture, and methodone so he doesn't need to take drugs, get clean needles so he doesn't catch any disease.

Don't get me started on road tax :)

Completely off topic, sorry!

Peep Show 24-02-13 11:56

[QUOTE=dantedmc;6667118]Excuse me?

Oh the game is leaked? Like downloadable? I only watched new gameplay footage (same stuff mostly) and i don't think it's a big deal.[/QUOTE]

Yes it did, it's only a matter of time until someone decides to post the ending online, I wouldn't get mad over nothing.

Lara_Fan1 24-02-13 11:57

[b]Ross_C[/b] don't double post lol.

[b]Peep_Show[/b] is right, why shouldn't he report? Someone has leaked the game online. Which is totally unfair on CD.

dantedmc 24-02-13 11:57

[QUOTE=Peep Show;6667126]Yes it did, it's only a matter of time until someone decides to post the ending online, I wouldn't get mad over nothing.[/QUOTE]

My apologies then. I was talking about gampeplay. How it got leaked? O_o

Ross C 24-02-13 12:02

They have the game and are doing a walkthrough on it. They haven't put the game online to download it.

Lukass 24-02-13 12:09

[QUOTE=Ross C;6667132]They have the game and are doing a walkthrough on it. They haven't put the game online to download it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this is what's going on. His YouTube account will be blocked soon, though.

suckerpunch 24-02-13 12:10

oh my god, i can't believe the game already got leaked for xbox.
hope it wont hurt too much with the sales! :O

WillG 24-02-13 12:13

How does everyone know it got leaked? :confused:

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:13

[QUOTE=Ross C;6667119]The day I start to report illegal activity, is the day the taxes I pay actually get used for their purposes. Working for minimum wage, so some junky can get his house cleaned and get new furniture, and methodone so he doesn't need to take drugs, get clean needles so he doesn't catch any disease.

Don't get me started on road tax :)

Completely off topic, sorry![/QUOTE]
This.
On topic: 9 more days till it's officially released! :yah: And I have so much to study. :(

brand.seph 24-02-13 12:16

[QUOTE=just_love_her;6667143]This.
On topic: 9 more days till it's officially released! :yah: And I have so much to study. :([/QUOTE]

Our finals are on March. I feel you. :(

SpyrosMonster 24-02-13 12:17

[QUOTE=WillG;6667142]How does everyone know it got leaked? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I found it in 2 torrent sites! It has leaked! Which is sad because CD was working on this game for 4 years... :/

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:20

[QUOTE=brand.seph;6667146]Our finals are on March. I feel you. :([/QUOTE]

Luckily, I finished with all economics subjects. Only things left are law, math and sociology. :hea: But, meh, I'll pay more attention to TR I can fix my marks later. :D

Lara_Fan1 24-02-13 12:20

Why would you leak something that's coming out in a weeks time anyway? :confused:

I for one refuse to watch anything that hasn't been released by CD :).

[Xmas] 24-02-13 12:20

So apparently the Xbox 360 version leaked in full and the PC version is supposed to follow shortly after.

That's really unfortunate. Hopefully it won't affect the sales too much but it probably will.

I have no words for people who pirated the game. Seriously. Is it so hard to buy the game legally!? It's not even that expensive.

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:23

[QUOTE=Lara_Fan1;6667153]Why would you leak something that's coming out in a weeks time anyway? :confused:

I for one refuse to watch anything that hasn't been released by CD :).[/QUOTE]

I'll guess it's the same thing applies to albums - they also leak week or less before official release. The thing that suprises me is that PC version still didn't leak, and that's probably because CD decided no hard copies for NA.[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]which is a shame, I'm praying for the leak, even though I shouldn't.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lara_Fan1 24-02-13 12:25

[QUOTE=just_love_her;6667161]I'll guess it's the same thing applies to albums - they also leak week or less before official release. The thing that suprises me is that PC version still didn't leak, and that's probably because CD decided no hard copies for NA.[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]which is a shame, I'm praying for the leak, even though I shouldn't.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah same thing applies to Albums and song aswell. What is the point in leaking them when they are out in a weeks time.

True fans would use the linked version but by the proper one.

WillG 24-02-13 12:26

I can't find any of the videos...not that I'd watch them anyway. I'm a little disappointed.

Mr GaGa 24-02-13 12:27

I still don't understand how someone can leak a game if it isn't out yet. Did they hack into CD computer servers and like steal the game.

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:30

[QUOTE=Lara_Fan1;6667164]Yeah same thing applies to Albums and song aswell. What is the point in leaking them when they are out in a weeks time.

True fans would use the linked version but by the proper one.[/QUOTE]

I will definately buy TR when I get chance. My town has one game shop and there are games from 2008 that are not yet sold and new ones that come are twice as expensive as somewhere else + I had bad experience since once I bought the game and it wasn't original copy. This is why leak is someone's only way to get the game. Steam is good thing but I don't have that internet credit card thing and even if I had one my parents wouldn't let me use it. :(

Lara_Fan1 24-02-13 12:32

[QUOTE=just_love_her;6667169]I will definately buy TR when I get chance. My town has one game shop and there are games from 2008 that are not yet sold and new ones that come are twice as expensive as somewhere else + I had bad experience since once I bought the game and it wasn't original copy. This is why leak is someone's only way to get the game. Steam is good thing but I don't have that internet credit card thing and even if I had one my parents wouldn't let me use it. :([/QUOTE]

They shouldn't be twice as expensive :confused: but oh well.

I just think its terrible that people leak anything but something that people have been working on for 5 years for it to be spoiled a week before release.

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:35

[QUOTE=Lara_Fan1;6667172]They shouldn't be twice as expensive :confused: but oh well.

[B]I just think its terrible that people leak anything but something that people have been working on for 5 years for it to be spoiled a week before release.[/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. But, as I said, not everyone can buy a copy. I would really like to have copy of every album, game that I have on my PC but I would be totally broke. That's why I don't like my country.

Mr GaGa 24-02-13 12:39

I'm sure tomb raider sales will do just fine despite the leak. She isn't the only game to get leaked so no big deal.:)

MyRaider4Life 24-02-13 12:40

[QUOTE='[Xmas];6667155']So apparently the Xbox 360 version leaked in full and the PC version is supposed to follow shortly after.[/QUOTE]

Where have you been for the last two days? ._. Tad late. x

[Xmas] 24-02-13 12:47

[QUOTE=MyRaider4Life;6667180]Where have you been for the last two days? ._. Tad late. x[/QUOTE]I knew about the X360 version but not about the PC leak :p

Anyway, I really wonder who is responsible for this mess.

just_love_her 24-02-13 12:49

[QUOTE='[Xmas];6667191']I knew about the X360 version but not about the PC leak :p

Anyway, I really wonder who is responsible for this mess.[/QUOTE]

But PC version didn't leak. :p
Ugh, I'm so confused, I don't know can we talk about the leak and stuff.

KasumiBlosssom 24-02-13 12:51

[QUOTE=just_love_her;6667194]But PC version didn't leak. :p
Ugh, I'm so confused, I don't know can we talk about the leak and stuff.[/QUOTE]

It seems it can be talked about but posting actual gameplay and or screenshots of leaked footage is prohibited.

In general I'd suggest not talking about the leak as it just stirs up controversy and in general is just frowned upon by people who are trying to avoid all of that and others who have just been patiently waiting for the official release. :)

[Xmas] 24-02-13 12:54

[QUOTE=just_love_her;6667194]But PC version didn't leak. :p
Ugh, I'm so confused, I don't know can we talk about the leak and stuff.[/QUOTE]It's [I]supposed[/I] to. People are already discussing when it's gonna happen. I think it's already out there.