www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Vaskito 09-08-18 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft (Post 7945505)
What happened :confused::confused:

Nothing. But tomorrow is the 10th, so the NDA will be lifted, and we'll get new stuff from people who attended the events a couple ofd days ago, and Mel was at one

irishhips 09-08-18 10:47

Jeez, you lot are nutters, lol

Melonie Tomb Raider 09-08-18 10:56

For those asking, it'll be approximately 26 hours from now :D

Rai 09-08-18 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishhips (Post 7945511)
Jeez, you lot are nutters, lol

How so? For discussing what Mel has to show tomorrow? People are curious, no need to come in and spoil it with mild insults.

Princess_Paige 09-08-18 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7945521)

That’ll be 1am on the 11th for me haha But I’m gonna stay up to catch it.
Without telling us anything or breaking NDA, will there be anything new? As in mechanics or anything we didn’t previously know about?

irishhips 09-08-18 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 7945522)
How so? For discussing what Mel has to show tomorrow? People are curious, no need to come in and spoil it with mild insults.

Fans going a little nuts over every single thing. I'm a big TR Fan and love it but you don't see me lose it over everything TR related stuff.

Vaskito 09-08-18 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishhips (Post 7945526)
Fans going a little nuts over every single thing. I'm a big TR Fan and love it but you don't see me lose it over everything TR related stuff.

Different people react in different ways. That's what's interesting about human beings. We're all different :)

GRiannisRaider 09-08-18 11:13

I think what I'm going to say is off topic but I just wanted to leave that somewhere so here we are :ton:
One of my friends likes Lara Croft and we were watching the plane crash from the ign video , he told me that she looks ugly and that Alicia looks a lot better and hotter than the game Lara . I like Alicia she's really cute and all but I also like Lara from the game because she has a very nice bone structure the cheekbones, the jawline , her nose is also cute . I can't understand how she looks ugly :confused: It seems like everyone has a really different taste in terms of beauty and those three years I was obbsessed with how others were seeing me . Now I'm starting to realise that no matter how much you're going to change not everyone is going to like you and you're beautiful the way you are If you want to change something you have to do it for yourself :hug: Lesson learned xD

WWETombRaider 09-08-18 11:34

I'm assuming a lot of people will be uploading their own footage, right? :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7945521)

:jmp:

iWANEX 09-08-18 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7945496)
I googled it and it should be 3PM for you and me both, unless google is mastaken.

EDIT: Congrats on your 3000 posts! :D

Yayyyy!!!! I have to be at work at 3:30PM so hopefully I'll be able to watch at least something before that time. I'll probably have to take several bathroom breaks tomorrow. "I feel a little sick today, boss." :ton:

Thanks Hazel!!!!! I didn't realize I had 3000 posts! :jmp: