www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7835751)
Well in Syria they wore the same snowy outfits they wear in Siberia. Kennard is different.
Now that that's out of the way I wonder If he will be a major villain in this game.

omg true wtf!!??

Still, he was wearing all black for obvious reasons; thieves don't go stealing with vivid color outfits. I'd like to see him in SOTTR though, he could be the sniper that killed Ana? The leader of this team in Mexico? Like Konstantin was the leader of the team in Siberia.

JsotoTRSaga 15-03-18 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 7835756)
omg true wtf!!??

Still, he was wearing all black for obvious reasons; thieves don't go stealing with vivid color outfits. I'd like to see him in SOTTR though, he could be the sniper that killed Ana? The leader of this team in Mexico? Like Konstantin was the leader of the team in Siberia.

Yeah omg even his voice sounds similar! I think that is it! The leader of the trinity team in mexico is either commanded by him or this "Dark Raider" dude. Maybe they are one and the same.

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7835757)
Yeah omg even his voice sounds similar! I think that is it! The leader of the trinity team in mexico is either commanded by him or this "Dark Raider" dude. Maybe they are one and the same.

What Dark Raider? Comics character?

Vaskito 15-03-18 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7835757)

But, hasnít Lara met Kennard previous to Riseís events? He shot her on a previous occasion I think

JsotoTRSaga 15-03-18 23:17

She did meet him in the Ten Thousand Immortals novel which takes place before rise events and after yamatai, They were sort of "dating" in the book though not exactly. Lara soon learns he is from trinity so he tries to shoot her. It was fun, much better than my sob story summary. You should check the book out sometime.

Yes Dark Raider from the comics.

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7835761)
But, hasn’t Lara met Kennard previous to Rise’s events? He shot her on a previous occasion I think

True. Also I think the reason he is in the final shot of ROTTR before the credits where we see the Mexico-Yucatan map on that card is to tell us he's gonna be in SOTTR, as an enemy or the leader, who knows. They wouldn't just add that there for no reason would they? Unless they wanted the desk to be swallowed by other stuff too and not just the map.

EDIT: What about the alpha leader who gives orders to Konstantin and the Sniper. Is he really the ultimate leader or is someone else ordering him too to order Konstantin? And if this is the last game with Trinity, I think we'll see that "Mysterious Voice" man in person

SoraSakai 15-03-18 23:23

The trailer actually reminds me a lot of the "Next Generation" trailer we got for AOD way back in the day.

Which is a good thing.

Surely this one includes the dual pistols.

JsotoTRSaga 15-03-18 23:23

We can only hope they bring us the dual pistols back, this time I am holding my breath, hopefully I don't run out of air this time as happened when rise didnt feature them :jmp:

The one who is giving the orders is presumably "The Cardinal". Not much is known about this character but we can assume he is the head of this cult. If we do get some one on one time with him then I bet all roads lead to Rome as a potential second location for Shadow.

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7835775)
We can only hope they bring us the dual pistols back, this time I am holding my breath :jmp:
The one who is giving the orders is presumably "The Cardinal". If we do get some one on one time with him I bet all roads lead to Rome as a potential second location for Shadow.

Yeah I got a strong feeling about this Vatican location being in the game.

Ian666 15-03-18 23:26

The Facebook video is already littered with stupid people going on and on about how they want triangle tits back, she's dead and gone lads, get over it, this is the new better TR games.