Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Athukraz 07-04-20 22:34

[QUOTE=FanosCroft;8184079]i was playing SOTTR yesterday and i was on Lara s dream part, my mom asked me “did they make a game about that girl from the news?” she meant Greta Thunberg[/QUOTE]

Climbing this giant house to scream HOW DARE YOU from the rooftops with all her lungs

GRiannisRaider 08-04-20 02:21

Am I the only person that when I reach paititi my interest in continuing the game is just non existent ?

charmedangelin 08-04-20 04:05

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;8184417]Am I the only person that when I reach paititi my interest in continuing the game is just non existent ?[/QUOTE]

No, that's a very popular opinion for people who play Shadow. Paititi is one of the most disliked aspects of that game.

lance6439 08-04-20 04:40

[QUOTE=GRiannisRaider;8184417]Am I the only person that when I reach paititi my interest in continuing the game is just non existent ?[/QUOTE]

[youtube]cia1aWdiIc0[/youtube]

EzioMaverick 08-04-20 06:53

Paititi is a meme, so no you are not wrong.

New Dwight 08-04-20 07:42

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is dead as a door nail. No ones playing or streaming it as thats usually how one hit wonders go. Differently actual good games such as RE3 Remake and FF7 will be having players constantly playing it endlessly.

That is a fact.

laracroftswest 08-04-20 07:53

[QUOTE=New Dwight;8184453]Shadow of the Tomb Raider is dead as a door nail. No ones playing or streaming it as thats usually how one hit wonders go. Differently actual good games such as [B]RE3 Remake[/B] and FF7 will be having players constantly playing it endlessly.

That is a fact.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the reception to this, both critically and from fans? Are you sure you've got the right game? I enjoyed it greatly but fans of the original and many others are...far more underwhelmed than many were with Shadow at launch.

What you said is not a fact.

Lyle Croft 08-04-20 08:54

[QUOTE=New Dwight;8184453]Shadow of the Tomb Raider is dead as a door nail. No ones playing or streaming it as thats usually how one hit wonders go. Differently actual good games such as RE3 Remake and FF7 will be having players constantly playing it endlessly.

That is a fact.[/QUOTE]

I will start streaming it

Mani_Man 08-04-20 08:57

[QUOTE=Lyle Croft;8184467]I will start streaming it[/QUOTE]

You and after a short search at the current time, 14 others...if you do it over steam you are one of 1500 people who currently play it.

But i guess more important is that we need to call cambridge to tell them to change the dictionary in terms of the meaning "no one".
Since "no one" seemingly in 2020 does mean something else than what it meant in the past.:D

pharaea 08-04-20 11:24

[QUOTE=New Dwight;8184453]Shadow of the Tomb Raider is dead as a door nail. No ones playing or streaming it as thats usually how one hit wonders go.[/QUOTE]

tbh, i'm still very much playing it :confused: