www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

RAID 20-02-07 17:18

I'd rather use this one, but if there will be another Final Fantasy XII thread, you'll see me in it for sure :D

Yuna´s Wish 20-02-07 17:20

What are you going to do? Train 3 characters and use them for the entire adventure...or train all 6? I just trained 3 :p

Hyper_Crazy 20-02-07 17:23

Can you swap characters in battle like FFX?

RAID 20-02-07 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1590532)
What are you going to do? Train 3 characters and use them for the entire adventure...or train all 6? I just trained 3 :p

I'll probably train all 6 of them.

Yuna´s Wish 20-02-07 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1590538)
Can you swap characters in battle like FFX?

Yes, you can, but levelling up takes A LOT of time. That´s why I only developed 3. I finished the game with 3 of my characters in their 90s and the other 3 in their 20s :D

However, 6 functional powerful characters simplify the deal hugely.

You can even trade corpses for alive party members and, if all 3 died, you can select the other 3 to continue, even if the 3 main fighters died, unlike FFX, which meant a game over despite having 4 other members intact.

RAID 20-02-07 17:31

Who did you train Alan?

I'm thinking of Focusing more on Fran, Ashe and Balthier.

Yuna´s Wish 20-02-07 17:36

Ashe was my greatest and strongest character, along with Basch and Vaan. They were my chosen fighters. I didn´t specialize them in any category, they were able to do everything...everyone could heal, everyone could cast Flare, everyone could use a Sword/Axe/Spear...I´ve read that many people tend to raise someone as a white mage and only use it to heal while the others attack. If I was suffering a crucial deadly moments, all my characters were able to heal, reducing the death possibilities. Besides, there is a distance range you have to respect...and being close to your partners to cast the spell also means being close to the enemy, increasing the chances to have a dead white mage.

RAID 20-02-07 17:40

I will probably focus each character on different categories.

Penelo on Wht Mag, Fran on Blk Mag and weapons. etc...

Yuna´s Wish 20-02-07 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAID (Post 1590598)
I will probably focus each character on different categories.

Penelo on Wht Mag, Fran on Blk Mag and weapons. etc...

Stop going against my tactics Justin :vlol:

Let´s see: well, I never used items, except for the phoenix downs in my two very last battles against optional bosses.

RAID 20-02-07 18:08

LMAO :p

I never use Items either in any FF, so odds are I won't use any in this one.

Say, I was just thinking, can you set a character on a default/permanent category?

EX: Battle Mage, Black Mage, White Mage, etc...?