www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dumb things people say (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210928)

DragonSlayer 14-06-18 14:57

I was flicking through this morning's copy of the Irish Sun when I saw at article about a government minister who says he plans to introduce plans to have libraries open from 8am to 10pm every day including Christmas Day.

A guy I know who works in a library thinks it's a bad idea as usual come 6pm the city centre becomes a ghost town with very few people around plus there is a chance that drunks could come in looking for a place to sleep and they have no security there to prevent drunks from staying plus he and some of the other staff live a good distance outside the city by 10pm they'd be exhausted and still have to drive home.

If it goes ahead having to work on Christmas Day will not be popular with anyone.

Just out of curiosity has any politician ever said anything clever in the history of political careers.

George Bush certainly never said anything intelligent, for example I'm sure that the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully and during his last few days in the white house he said I'll be gone a long time before anyone figured out what happened here.

We could keep this topic going until the end of time with all the stupid things politicians say.

JsotoTRSaga 14-06-18 15:57

"Forget Shorts, twin guns and Dinosaurs"

"Forget everything you know about Tomb Raider"

New Dwight 14-06-18 16:24

Troll

Samz 14-06-18 16:27

If you ask me, Dan, what does it mean to exactly to be Tomb Raider? he said. It means the defender of humanity. It means to be able to defend humanity, to care about it.

CroftManiac05 14-06-18 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 7906653)
"Forget Shorts, twin guns and Dinosaurs"

"Forget everything you know about Tomb Raider"

GG :vlol::vlol:

Daring Do 14-06-18 16:45

I tripped and fell up the stairs.

Im sorry? You fell UP the stairs?? How can you fall UP the stairs?? Was the laws of physics broken today??? Did you decide to make like Elphaba and defy gravity???

New Dwight 14-06-18 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring Do (Post 7906695)

Im sorry? You fell UP the stairs?? How can you fall UP the stairs?? Was the laws of physics broken today??? Did you decide to make like Elphaba and defy gravity???

Actually, it is possible. :D

Blue_light 14-06-18 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring Do (Post 7906695)

Does it count as "up" if the person crashlands on the steps above the one they trip from?

biscuits 14-06-18 17:36

Saying "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less". By saying "I could care less" aren't you implying that you care enough to be able to care less? I get bewildered when people say that instead of saying "I couldn't care less".

New Dwight 14-06-18 17:51

When people play Lara, they don’t really project themselves into the character, they’re more like, ‘I want to protect her.’ There’s this sort of dynamic of, ‘I’m going to this adventure with her and trying to protect her.'