www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dumb things people say (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=210928)

Robwood 01-05-19 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakRaider (Post 8083393)
i do not have the power in me right now to fight about this, ****ing strenuous internalized homophobic people

Where? And no one is fighting you.

NoahCrofRaider 01-05-19 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakRaider (Post 8083393)
i do not have the power in me right now to fight about this, ****ing strenuous internalized homophobic people

Calm down, I think you’re getting a little too worked up about this. For one, you don’t want others calling you names or assuming things about you, so what gives you the right to do just that to us?

Two, as I said before, I think it was just an innocent joke, not a dig or disrespectful comment towards anyone. I perfectly understand why it could be interpreted as such, but I don’t believe that was the intention. If it was, then I’m sorry I didn’t know.

I hope you have a good day.

lance6439 01-05-19 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by redfox45 (Post 8083235)
I have decided that I now identify as an undercooked sausage, and would appreciate it if I could be treated in accordance with that please.

Thank You.:cln:

Do people still say stupid things like this and that they identify as an attack helicopter to invalidate trans people and NB/GNC people? Itís not funny or even clever.

Robwood 01-05-19 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 8083398)
Two, as I said before, I think it was just an innocent joke, not a dig or disrespectful comment towards anyone. I perfectly understand why it could be interpreted as such, but I don’t believe that was the intention.

I have already confirmed it as such. Have some faith in your fellow man, FreakRaider. :hug:

Yeauxleaux 02-05-19 14:05

In response to the thread's title, when people unironically use terms like this;

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreakRaider (Post 8083393)
internalized homophobic


FreakRaider 02-05-19 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux (Post 8083627)
In response to the thread's title, when people unironically use terms like this;

i already ended this story here by not replying anymore but you still wanna pick a fight again?? :confused:
if you dislike me you can just explicitly tell me and not publicly say what iím saying is dumb

Yeauxleaux 02-05-19 15:28

I don't dislike you at all :) I loved the ingiene situation haha, you seem like a cool... uh, person... overall from what I've seen

New Dwight 02-05-19 17:44

Freakraider be special :princess::specialsnowflake:

Draco 03-05-19 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance6439 (Post 8083399)
Do people still say stupid things like this and that they identify as an attack helicopter to invalidate trans people and NB/GNC people? Itís not funny or even clever.

It may have started out as invalidation, but I think it is more commonly used by those people who think playing the gender guessing game is a giant waste of time. Be who you are, if people can't tell who that is, is that really their fault?

lance6439 03-05-19 13:22

^ when people purposely misgender someone it’s 100% their fault

-

Waking up to seeing all these crazy right wingers get banned from FB & Instagram. Why are they surprised? If you align yourself with Trump crazies, deniers of school shootings, and a bunch of other horrible things then expect to get banned. They should all be deplatformed. Especially those with just the most ****ed up rhetoric they like to spout.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.