www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Future of Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=221734)

Tombraider95 20-01-20 16:31

Dying Light 2 has also just announced its being delayed. Its almost like a trend at this point.

charmedangelin 20-01-20 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 8166602)
Dying Light 2 has also just announced its being delayed. Its almost like a trend at this point.

This is why we need those smaller niche titles. They wouldn't have to do this if they didn't announce stuff too soon, and they wouldn't have to announce stuff too soon if they had other franchises to focus on.

Legends 20-01-20 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 8166602)

Let's hope they release it in September to screw over Avengers even more.

Portugalraider 20-01-20 18:21

Also a good opportunity to try all those games that one wasn't able to try because there are so many of them releasing at the same time. :p

Still, better delay a game than rushing it out to the market. I mean, would anyone here complain if SotTR had been delayed for like 3 to 6 months, just to iron out some initial bugs and perhaps balance some gameplay segments a bit more?

MissJodieG 20-01-20 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8166625)
Also a good opportunity to try all those games that one wasn't able to try because there are so many of them releasing at the same time. :p

Still, better delay a game than rushing it out to the market. I mean, would anyone here complain if SotTR had been delayed for like 3 to 6 months, just to iron out some initial bugs and perhaps balance some gameplay segments a bit more?

People would have complained nonetheless haha. :p

Portugalraider 20-01-20 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 8166629)
People would have complained nonetheless haha. :p

Oh sure, but at least "being buggy at launch" would perhaps be a less occurring (and valid) one. :p

MissJodieG 20-01-20 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8166631)
Oh sure, but at least "being buggy at launch" would perhaps be a less occurring (and valid) one. :p

That‘s right! :)

TRExpertgamer 26-01-20 20:38

Hello everybody including to all of you mods as well. Now I know it really has been such a very long time for me to chat with you guys about anything so here's the thing I really do want to talk to all of you about as even I hope all of you mods would really please keep yourselves an open mind about this. Now I very much do see with the timing of the effect from the 180 year cycle Feng Shui Flying Stars have PREDICTED for the Tomb Raider franchise to work into different concepts to the games just as much as I very much do understand all about the Tomb Raider franchise very well as this here very much does make sense for Murti Schofield to abandon some of his notes because I understand what all of this story is coming from with the Tomb Raider franchise. It's really A BAD IDEA for the Tomb Raider franchise to work into the rest of the AOD trilogy because it was Eidos all along who've literally WASTED so much of their own time working for Core Design to really finish developing & to even polish the game to make it look that it would've been more properly finished than we ever expected for what we saw in all of the pages with TR6AOD's official game guide book. Now I have a PDF file of the official game guide book as it looks like Core Design was REALLY getting close to finish the final build of the game. But unfortunately Eidos Interactive have made Core Design that they couldn't. That's why I no longer even have anymore such stupid dramatic grudges to hold against Eidos anymore like all of that business from the 7th period IS DEFINITELY ALL GONE RIGHT NOW Now I appreciate that Core Design did the best work that they could to get this game properly finished but you know. It really was all of Eidos's fault who have rushed to get that game published right out of the door from Core Design as 2003 will always represent as the 19th & last year from the 7th period as the 7th period all phases as the start into this 3rd lowest & LAST biggest period start point chart (1984 - 2043) then once we finally finish with that biggest start point chart, the 1st year will finally start over to its renewal from the 1st biggest period start point chart (2044 - 2103). And so it will include to all the rest of the 180 year cycle chart as well. So now I hope you mods will understand that I am not here to spam to any of you about the same thing repeatedly. It just really has been A VERY LONG TIME that I haven't even had any chance for me to come back on here chatting into this forum. Because I understood from what exactly one of you mods were coming from like one of you only needed a break from me chatting about the same subject repeatedly as much as I'm here to make so much amends from one of you thinking that I was "spamming" into one of the threads that one of you mods were thinking about. It's that all what I'm just doing is just to post this for the sake of the kindness of my heart from what I'm saying. That's what I'm telling you for what deserves to be in my heart. And now you know what everyone? Guess what I have to show you. Even Angelina Jolie is right in to this site as well. So now please if you would be so kind for all of you to please take a look of this. This is very fascinating from what I'm seeing from Angelina Jolie's fate. Maybe Alicia Vikander should be on to this site as well now. Take a look!! :cool:

Mod edit: link removed. You know why.

Tomb Raidering 26-01-20 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8167751)
Hello everybody including to all of you mods as well. Now I know it really has been such a very long time for me to chat with you guys about anything so here's the thing I really do want to talk to all of you about as even I hope all of you mods would really please keep yourselves an open mind about this.

I was very positive about you finally posting something logical. But you proved me wrong... >.<

I am trying to be open minded, but this constant imposition from you about these Chinese stars is really tiring. I’ll stop reading the post and delve right into the end.

Quote:

h
What do you mean by this? The link’s dead (and it’s surely made up by you).

Costel 26-01-20 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer (Post 8167751)
very hard to read and full of nonsense wall of text.

Congratulations,you have been crowned King of trolls.
And it is not even a bit funny.