www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Lara Croft and Tomb Raider on Android and iOS (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

DJ Full 10-12-20 12:14

I hope they'll move the release to New Year's Eve.
We don't need to start 2021 with another disease.

MBog 10-12-20 13:17

is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o

Yuki Senoue 10-12-20 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBog (Post 8259513)
is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o

Try Qooapp. I played lots of soft releases with it.

UroshUchiha 10-12-20 14:13

I don't see it in Qooapp. How are people getting this EA build? Is there an APK going around?

Gian Carlo 10-12-20 14:28

Iím surprised people were actually having high expectations for a fricking mobile game :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Tombraider95 10-12-20 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gian Carlo (Post 8259532)
Iím surprised people were actually having high expectations for a fricking mobile game :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

*cough*LCGO*cough*

It's not about high expectations, it's about the confirmation of how bad it is.

Rai 10-12-20 15:28

I can't find it in the play store. It offers me LC Go and Relic Run alongside a load of ripoff games, but not Reloaded.

TRF 10-12-20 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBog (Post 8259513)
is it playable for everyone or is it locked in certain regions at the moment? It doesn't load on my playstore and the install button in not clickable in browser :o

I have the same problem. Trying Qooapp now to see if it might be my region.

EDIT: Nope, doesn't work for me either.

Gian Carlo 10-12-20 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 8259533)
*cough*LCGO*cough*

It's not about high expectations, it's about the confirmation of how bad it is.

Is LCGO free to play? :rolleyes:

Yeah, thatís what I thought.

leoarcie 10-12-20 16:19

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo44j9KW...g&name=900x900


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.