Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Underworld (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do the DLC's work on Xbox One? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222320)

Melonie Tomb Raider 22-02-19 00:52

Do the DLC's work on Xbox One?

Edit: nvm I fixed it, disregard xD

Boobandie 23-02-19 01:06

Maybe the rest of us would like to know the issue and solution for future reference?

Do the DLC's work on Xbox One? Would I need to purchase them again?

Grenade 23-02-19 02:53

[QUOTE=Boobandie;8046363]Maybe the rest of us would like to know the issue and solution for future reference?

Do the DLC's work on Xbox One? Would I need to purchase them again?[/QUOTE]

If you bought them on the 360 you don't need to buy them again.

On the dashboard where you see your list of games go to manage games and then you'll be able to see see the DLCs you've downloaded. From there you can download it to your Xbox One.

Boobandie 23-02-19 07:20

Cool. I've still not upgraded my 360 as I was waiting for the bulk of my 360 games to become backwards compatible on the Xbox One, might finally be time to trade it in.

Grenade 22-03-19 00:49

Just a heads up, there's a Square Enix sale on Xbox this week, and all the Tomb Raiders are on sale, as are most of their DLCs. Lara's Shadow is 74p, although for some weird reason Beneath the Ashes is not on sale :confused:

You can also get Challenge Pack 2 from GOL for 47p. I thought this one never came to the 360? The other Challenge Packs aren't on sale though annoyingly. Anyway I bought them.

AimlessThunder 23-03-19 15:17

[QUOTE=Grenade;8059539]Just a heads up, there's a Square Enix sale on Xbox this week, and all the Tomb Raiders are on sale, as are most of their DLCs. Lara's Shadow is 74p, although for some weird reason Beneath the Ashes is not on sale :confused:

You can also get Challenge Pack 2 from GOL for 47p. I thought this one never came to the 360? The other Challenge Packs aren't on sale though annoyingly. Anyway I bought them.[/QUOTE]

I am so sad that the PS4 does not have backwards compatibility :(.

Enjoy the games guys and gals! :D

jackali 24-03-19 22:14

[QUOTE=Grenade;8059539]You can also get Challenge Pack 2 from GOL for 47p. I thought this one never came to the 360? The other Challenge Packs aren't on sale though annoyingly. Anyway I bought them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's weird. It has a release date of 19th December 2018. I guess they made it work when they were making it backwards compatible?

Edming 26-04-19 10:52

[QUOTE=AimlessThunder;8060103]I am so sad that the PS4 does not have backwards compatibility :(.

Enjoy the games guys and gals! :D[/QUOTE]

Sadly, "Beneath the Ashes" and "Lara's Shadow", along with the other smaller DLCs were never released in any of the other platforms...