Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

CheshireBitch 11-04-23 18:13

[QUOTE=Soma Holiday;8396142]The design is great I can tell someone that played the first game was involved in making this.[/QUOTE]

It's funny because while I really liked Peru and the Coliseum, I thought that St Francis Folly and Palace of Midas looked nothing like TR1 lol
Also the foes are sometimes strange like those ice/fire demons and those little dragons that look like some evil Spyro. hahaha
The Cistern is the most beautiful one in my opinion.

Jonnipants 12-04-23 09:45

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8396233]Also the foes are sometimes strange[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like those damn frogs! Since when did TR have frog enemies? I hate those frogs.

CheshireBitch 13-04-23 17:43

[QUOTE=Jonnipants;8396314]Yeah, like those damn frogs! Since when did TR have frog enemies? I hate those frogs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so annoying ! And that frog boss ? ugh... the one I enjoy the less.

_Alex_ 13-04-23 20:04

How do you restore your data on iOS? I have tapped the apple icon to save it, it would go to the loading screen for a few seconds and then be back on the same menu. I deleted and reinstalled since I had 1) the red "!" on almost all the gear slots (I think due to the game crashing after finishing a run and then I never got the stuff) and 2) it started slowing down when looking through my gear.

I think it either never saved or there isnt a way to restore?

EDIT: checked the "support" (FAQ in the app) and apparently you can only save if you have google play, it mentions nothing about saving on apple/game center

I guess that's the end of my run of the game, until they add a save feature for iOS or add the rest of the TR1 levels and add the TR2 levels (which ever comes first)

Chamayoo 13-04-23 22:33

Wow since the new update my health has massively augmented. I was 28 000 now I'm 40 000 !

charmedangelin 14-04-23 19:25

I decided to redownload with the new update and managed to get to Palace Midas. Weapons do a lot more damage now and the game feels more balanced. Also weapons tend to knock back enemies by a lot now. I hope these balancing changes are what the first step in the right direction. The game was ridiculously hard and grindy when it first came out.

Soma Holiday 14-04-23 22:34

I haven't played the new update but I do think the new loading art looks wierd Lara looks like a little kid super skinny.

I did notice I got literally 4 relics in 2 days this week, 3 of them within the same 20 minutes which was wierd cause I've only ever gotten 3 before that since the game came out in February. Glad I finally got some.

CheshireBitch 16-04-23 03:50

Yeah I noticed how the health increased haha ! But itís nice to see you get more health when you update a lot because paying like 50 000 coins to get the same small stuff over and over wasnít funny lol.
Anyway the new balance is far better and you feel you increased something when you buy an update with coins !

CroftManiac05 16-04-23 08:39

So I finished Cistern and... nothing happened? I guess there's no Egypt and Atlantis.

UroshUchiha 16-04-23 09:04

[QUOTE=CroftManiac05;8396784]So I finished Cistern and... nothing happened? I guess there's no Egypt and Atlantis.[/QUOTE]

No, that's currently the last level.

CheshireBitch 16-04-23 09:15

[QUOTE=CroftManiac05;8396784]So I finished Cistern and... nothing happened? I guess there's no Egypt and Atlantis.[/QUOTE]

not yet but they might update the game with more levels like they did with Relic Run in the past.

I have faith we'll get Egypt since we had Egyptian stickers once !

Mani_Man 16-04-23 09:23

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8396113]I know it's only been two month since the global release but I'm dying for them to let us know if they're going to add Egypt and Atlantis ! So curious to see how their own Atlantis would look like ! Also very curious about bacon Lara and of course how Natla will turned out ! I hope they will go for the original TR1 design and not the TR anniversary one !

[B]@Mani_Man : did you try to delete and download again ? It worked for a lot of us !! ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah @CheshireBitch that really worked, it loads waaaayy faster now.
Thank you.

Chamayoo 16-04-23 10:11

Next step must be Tomb of Tihocan, and again a best of all boss fights but harder, like Tomb of Qualopec.

CroftManiac05 16-04-23 11:58

[QUOTE=Chamayoo;8396797]Next step must be Tomb of Tihocan, and again a best of all boss fights but harder, like Tomb of Qualopec.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that happened is that the tombs for cistern unlocked. I will complete them and see what happens. Probably nothing.

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8396786]not yet but they might update the game with more levels like they did with Relic Run in the past.

I have faith we'll get Egypt since we had Egyptian stickers once ![/QUOTE]

I thought about that, but all my equipment is currently Epic (purple color). And if they implement Egypt and Atlantis in the same game, that's 6 more chapters. Which means that I will gold most of the equipment pretty early, so there would be no point in upgrading later on.

CheshireBitch 16-04-23 17:32

@Mani_Man : You're welcome ! :) I'm happy it worked for you too :hug:

@Chamayoo : Oh I did not think about Tomb Of Thiocan, I thought they wouldn't do it since it's not already included.

@CroftManiac05: Yes, if everything is upgraded to 100% than the new levels will be very easy on the first try ! But don't forget we'll probably get new artefacts too and we will have to collect each pieces and then upgrade it so it will give some new stuff worth collecting coins !

Chamayoo 16-04-23 18:47

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8396831]@Mani_Man : You're welcome ! :) I'm happy it worked for you too :hug:

@Chamayoo : Oh I did not think about Tomb Of Thiocan, I thought they wouldn't do it since it's not already included. [/QUOTE]
If I'm not mistaken they are adding new sections one by one but I just said it because I thought it was logic. :p

charmedangelin 17-04-23 17:02

The reloaded team is catching heat for their BS notion that the Netflix version was never promised to be the same as the regular version. So many,excuses for a broken money grubbing mess of a game. I hate that this crap has the Tomb Raider name attached to it.

CheshireBitch 17-04-23 17:46

@Chamayoo: no problem ! I would love to see Tomb Of Thiocan !! :)

@charmedangelin: what do you mean ? What is happening ? :confused:

tlr online 17-04-23 17:52

[quote]A series of updates relating to Tomb Raider Reloaded have been announced by CDE Entertainment. Included in the updates are issues relating to crashing on Android, issues relating to RAM usage on some devices and an update on events missing from the Netflix version of the game. The updates were posted on the official Tomb Raider Reloaded Discord server.

"We wanted to give you all an update on some recent changes that have taken place with our titles. As some of you know, Square Enix Europe was purchased by the Embracer Group last year, which led to the transfer of many of our titles to CDE Entertainment. As a result of this transfer, we recently moved our titles with Apple. Unfortunately, we've received reports from some users that the 'Sign In With Apple' feature isn't finding their old accounts. We know this is frustrating, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused."

"If you've uninstalled and reinstalled the game within the past two weeks, there's a chance you may lose your account information or have a new account created. To prevent any potential data loss, we recommend taking note of your player ID. This way, if you do encounter this issue, our support team can help you restore your account. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition, and we're working hard to ensure a smooth gaming experience for all of our players."

With regards to crashing on Android and events missing on the Netflix version of Tomb Raider Reloaded, the studio states: "We have noticed an increase in crashes on Android, and it appears that iOS is also being impacted this time. The team is on high alert and investigating the issues. More information will be provided later as I currently don't have much information myself."

"RAM pop-up - This is a new feature in the game that is supposed to check if you have enough RAM, but we have noticed that it may not be working as intended in all cases. The team will investigate this issue as well."

"The Netflix version skipped the current event that is available in the normal version. This may happen from time to time as there are two different teams collaborating on the projects, and there was never a promise that the two versions would be identical. However, we will forward your feedback regarding the missing event to the appropriate teams."

"iOS saving progress is not working. This issue is currently being addressed. If anyone is impacted and has saved their original ID, please contact our customer support from the game, and the game team will do their best to retrieve your lost account."

Inspired by the original Tomb Raider games, Tomb Raider Reloaded features roguelike and procedurally generated stages for a new and varied experience with every run. As players progress through each level, they will be able to stack abilities and perks such as piercing shots, experience boosts, grenade throws and arch shots for more powerful attacks, quicker character leveling and a wider range of damage.

Shelley Blond (Tomb Raider), Judith Gibbins (Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft) and Jonell Elliott (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness) have all recorded lines for Tomb Raider Reloaded and players will be able to select their favourite Lara Croft voice.

[IMG]https://dl.tombraiderchronicles.com/content/forum/news-tomb-raider-reloaded-4609.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[url]https://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines4609.html[/url]

Jonnipants 17-04-23 20:01

So there’s currently an event happening but excluded from the Netflix version? That’s silly.

Does anyone have screenshots so I can see the rewards I will never win? :p

Also did they completely remove gems from lucky wheels?

HarleyCroft 17-04-23 20:03

Ooh, and I want to hear the Lara voices we might never get!! :jmp:
(Wait, are they all available? I haven't come across confirmation but haven't looked very hard. I just want to hear the soundclips issall)

UroshUchiha 17-04-23 20:17

[QUOTE=Jonnipants;8396936]So thereís currently an event happening but excluded from the Netflix version? Thatís silly.

Does anyone have screenshots so I can see the rewards I will never win? :p[/QUOTE]

Just a standard event for the default outfit pieces
[url]https://imgur.com/a/JYRyPRy[/url]

CheshireBitch 18-04-23 06:08

Wow, I see now... this is so dumb that Netflix version don't get all the events... This is such a mess... I hope we will get it even if it's a bit after the "full ad" version...

I would like to see some screenshots too please, especially the stickers, they're always pretty !

EDIT: Thanks UroshUchila for that screenshot ! I think it's even more unfair that it can give you outfit pieces since these events are the only way to get those so far !

_Alex_ 18-04-23 07:19

So I guess they really didn't think about iOS users when it came to saving progress? It's stupid that they're telling us we should've had a copy of our Player ID "incase" there was a [I]slight[/I] chance that we uninstalled it "for whatever reason". They should've added Game Center as a way to save progress (which is the standard way of saving for iOS).

Jonnipants 18-04-23 09:20

Thanks for the screenshot, UroshUchiha. :) This indeed seems quite unfair since those outfit pieces are locked to events. Serves us right for choosing the ad-free version. :rolleyes:

Also that's a LOT of gems! :eek:

UroshUchiha 18-04-23 12:20

[QUOTE=Jonnipants;8396989]
Also that's a LOT of gems! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been playing the game in EA since it became a thing. TRR in EA used to give a lot of gold and gems. The full release nerfed absolutely everything.

The gold spin wheel was nerfed by like 80%, the gem wheel at the end of every temple has been removed, the chance to get 100 blue shards in their specific rooms has either been completely removed or the chances are now 0.000001% cause I haven't seen it since the global release.

The global release didn't even release with a new level either. All of these levels were present in Early Access too.

CheshireBitch 21-04-23 04:22

So netflix version eventually got some kind of event but it's not Machu Madness, it's a previous event they are using a second time. I was so glad when I saw the app downloading an update and then so pissed when I realised it wasn't Machu Madness. :rolleyes:

Chamayoo 21-04-23 08:18

[QUOTE=CheshireBitch;8397285]So netflix version eventually got some kind of event but it's not Machu Madness, it's a previous event they are using a second time. I was so glad when I saw the app downloading an update and then so pissed when I realised it wasn't Machu Madness. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you missed something with Machu Madness. It's extremely greedy, like the worse of the events. If you want all the classic outfit points, you have to be constantly on your phone everyday.

CheshireBitch 21-04-23 17:48

@Chamayoo: Oh it looks less fun with that information in mind haha

Well, maybe it was for the best, yeah !

tlr online 21-04-23 18:50

[quote]Tomb Raider Reloaded has been updated to version 1.1.1 on Google Play. Changes include bug fixes to address recent crash issues. The studio also warns the current event may have reset for some players. Both the Netflix and Apple iOS version of Tomb Raider Reloaded remain on version 1.1.0.

Inspired by the original Tomb Raider games, Tomb Raider Reloaded features roguelike and procedurally generated stages for a new and varied experience with every run. As players progress through each level, they will be able to stack abilities and perks such as piercing shots, experience boosts, grenade throws and arch shots for more powerful attacks, quicker character leveling and a wider range of damage.

Shelley Blond (Tomb Raider), Judith Gibbins (Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft) and Jonell Elliott (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness) have all recorded lines for Tomb Raider Reloaded and players will be able to select their favourite Lara Croft voice.

[IMG]https://www.tombraiderforums.com/picture.php?albumid=658&pictureid=15582[/IMG][/quote]

[url]https://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines4612.html[/url]

Chamayoo 22-04-23 09:15

Now I can't play ads at all because my phone apparently isn't powerful enough to handle them with the game at the same time. Each time I received a note that I can't play ads and I'm afraid for the time being I will not receive gains by them. :(

UroshUchiha 22-04-23 09:28

[QUOTE=Chamayoo;8397374]Now I can't play ads at all because my phone apparently isn't powerful enough to handle them with the game at the same time. Each time I received a note that I can't play ads and I'm afraid for the time being I will not receive gains by them. :([/QUOTE]

That's probably a bug because my game says that too now. That the system is unable to play this ad because my device is low on memory. Yeah, no.

Chamayoo 22-04-23 09:31

[QUOTE=UroshUchiha;8397376]That's probably a bug because my game says that too now. That the system is unable to play this ad because my device is low on memory. Yeah, no.[/QUOTE]
I just manage to make them work with forcing all apps to shut down in my phone options, weird that it didn't work when I do that manually. Didn't prevent an ad to crash when I wanted to gain twice the free offer of the day. Oh well. :o

CheshireBitch 22-04-23 09:44

This is really a shame the game is so badly managed by the team because it is really fun and cool. But all the bugs, updates, events drama,... really kills the fun.

Also I'm still not over the fact that the app is so unstable after two years of delay. It feels like TR6 mess all over again lol

UroshUchiha 22-04-23 10:00

I saw that people are reporting this low memory thing on Discord too. It's truly annoying because now you can't revive in a level once you die.

Soma Holiday 22-04-23 11:15

Did the last event end early for anyone else? I swear it had a day and a few hours left on it but then it was suddenly over. Unless the last day is when you can just use your stickers but not get more. It was honestly ridiculous I played multiple levels like 10 a day and still didn't get enough stickers for half the prizes. I think they are trying to force you to spend money which I'm not gonna do because the crashes make you loose gear sometimes.

Also noticed the harder levels gave less stickers which makes no sense. Doing the first level over and over gave me more than doing half of the last level. Same with equipment drops.

Laralicious 22-04-23 15:41

I can confirm that the event ended sooner than stated. I also had a day left but I've noticed this for the past couple of events. I think what they do is end the playing of the event but keep the store open for the remaining time to spend the stickers.

I'm also experiencing the memory issue too.

The Machu Madness event was just dreadful. It required you to be playing it constantly because it required more Event points just to reach the next milestone and I feel that the more you played a level, the less it gave out, like there was a set limit per day. This type of event would have been better if it lasted a month long.

I'd also like to point out that the April update actually up to halved the stats of all gear items at level 1. So the previous base attack stats for weapons were:
[b]Common[/b] - +50, [b]Uncommon[/b] - +100, [b]Rare[/b] - +175, [b]Epic[/b] - +300,

but in the April update, they became:
[b]Common[/b] - +50, [b]Uncommon[/b] - +75, [b]Rare[/b] - +113, [b]Epic[/b] - +169.

And to whenever we get the update with the additional voice actresses, how are we expected to rewatch the cutscenes to hear them? Because who would want to start this game again after all this effort?

At this point, I'm surprised that the devs haven't made it an option to individually purchase pieces of gear in the store with real money just to make the grind easier.

I do enjoy the game, but I only really play constantly for an hour a day and check in now and again to collect but at this point, it's not representing the brand in a good light when this was supposed to have been released for the 25th anniversary and it's still riddled with bugs and copy/paste events.

Chamayoo 23-04-23 19:38

Yeah those events always end a day before what was written, I thought it was only me. Quite misleading if you ask me. I'm sorry but what a mess...

charmedangelin 24-04-23 04:55

The discord is so messy

[IMG]https://www.tombraiderforums.com/picture.php?albumid=672&pictureid=15701[/IMG]

UroshUchiha 24-04-23 07:28

At least now with the global release everyone can see what we went through during the EA period haha