www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Luis Augusto 17-05-12 22:54

I want to see her die. :pi:

Stevo505 17-05-12 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6173387)
I just hope that CD will be able to deliver :o. This game seems like it would prove to be quite a task for a team as small as CD.

Are they really a small team? I thought they were hiring a lot of people.

larafan25 17-05-12 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spong (Post 6173389)
I still think it's a cutscene personally. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I'm not really sure I want to be able to climb trees, given my new aversion to ledges and poles. So I'd be relieved if it was a cutscene.

Luis Augusto 17-05-12 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6173387)
I just hope that CD will be able to deliver :o. This game seems like it would prove to be quite a task for a team as small as CD.

Exactly my thoughts. I don't see a team as Crystal doing something too huge tbh.

But let's hope they'll do it. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 6173392)
Are they really a small team? I thought they were hiring a lot of people.

They're small in comparison with other companies... Naughty Dog, Rockstar North, Ubisoft... But I think Rocksteady is a small developer too and they've done great games :D

Weemanply109 17-05-12 23:01

****. I missed out on all the fun conversation here. However, the tea is ready and I'm here for the future gossip.

I think the best months for the release date would be Feburary - April. I personally feel as if January game releases (Is there any?) get overshadowed.

TippingWater 17-05-12 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luis Augusto (Post 6173391)
I want to see her die. :pi:

:cln: Me too! :D, especially some sources have confirmed that the neck break is back :D.



Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6173393)
I'm not really sure I want to be able to climb trees, given my new aversion to ledges and poles. So I'd be relieved if it was a cutscene.



I would imagine that the climbing should be similar to AC3, but I doubt CD have turned Lara into Jane of the Jungle. So I guess that the tree climb is just a quick time event of some sort.

Weemanply109 17-05-12 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6173412)
but I doubt CD have turned Lara into Jane of the Jungle.

I lol'd. :vlol:

larafan25 17-05-12 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6173412)


:cln: Me too! :D, especially some sources have confirmed that the neck break is back :D.







I would imagine that the climbing should be similar to AC3, but I doubt CD have turned Lara into Jane of the Jungle. So I guess that the tree climb is just a quick time event of some sort.

Actually, looking at that gameplay it seems more possible should could be mounting onto tree branches like that.

I'm sure when she climbs with the axe it will look similar to Conner free climbing.

TippingWater 17-05-12 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 6173421)
I lol'd. :vlol:

:p.

just*raidin*tomb 18-05-12 06:34

One thing I noticed in the demo is that Lara seems really over dramatic sometimes. Mostly just in her facial expressions. It's just annoying. I mean just look at her facial expression here. It's ridiculous...











































http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...Untitled-4.jpg I'm sorry. I'm just bored. ._.


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:07.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.