Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

larafan25 07-02-12 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRexbait (Post 5961310)
I suck at stealth but still love it. :jmp: (had a hard time with Beyond Good and Evil's simple stealth).

I hope the AI is good...

so that it never feels like we've been cheaply caught, but it doesn't feel easy either.

I think Batman Arkham has good stealth.

tombstone 07-02-12 03:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5961314)
I hope the AI is good...

so that it never feels like we've been cheaply caught, but it doesn't feel easy either.

I think Batman Arkham has good stealth.

and may i say batman makes you use stealth forcefully in order to not get shot/killed, that tbh is how make stealth great. If TOMBRAIDER has stealth it better be like batman and not like uncharted, in uncharted i always go gun blazing and neva bother using stealth.

lcroft_lc 07-02-12 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5960623)
If we're not getting anything next Tuesday, I'm leaving TRF 'till June.

Tell it to Karl & Meagan. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevo505 (Post 5960979)
I doubt Meagan, out of all people, would tell us to something and have it not be true.

She is busy with Cosplay I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5961087)
Seriously, i wish Keir's back.

Do you still remember Scott?

Who was Scott BTW? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5961211)
Then why make the podcast every month or so? I would do it only if I had something valuable to tell.

There will be a podcast in February too? :confused:

trlestew 07-02-12 03:17

I'm hoping Crystal Dynamics makes this TR more dynamic (heh) as TRA/TRL seemed a bit too static, as if the environment was just there and I could not really interact with it save for a few crates or crumbling debris.

TRexbait 07-02-12 03:17

I suck so much at the stealth in that game! I use the gargoyles as a crutch all of the time! The times where I can't use them, I always get my ass kicked. T-T

Lukass 07-02-12 03:26

Gosh, I was just re-reading the old threads :vlol: Love especially the one when the GI cover was revealed. The comments and reactions :yah:

skylark1121 07-02-12 03:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5961333)
Gosh, I was just re-reading the old threads :vlol: Love especially the one when the GI cover was revealed. The comments and reactions :yah:

I KNOW!! It was such a huge deal!!! ;____;

Good times. <3

larafan25 07-02-12 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombstone (Post 5961322)
and may i say batman makes you use stealth forcefully in order to not get shot/killed, that tbh is how make stealth great. If TOMBRAIDER has stealth it better be like batman and not like uncharted, in uncharted i always go gun blazing and neva bother using stealth.

Yes, want guns to be scary and deadly!

Stevo505 07-02-12 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5961333)
Gosh, I was just re-reading the old threads :vlol: Love especially the one when the GI cover was revealed. The comments and reactions :yah:

:vlol: I remember when we were teased about the cover and people were like "I doubt it's Tomb Raider" and then look what happened. I loved when the trailer premiered and there would be like 20 posts a minute in that one thread. I think the trailer, for just a little while, made everyone happy and together. Now look where we are. All bitter because CD hasn't released anything...

Lukass 07-02-12 03:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 5961334)
I KNOW!! It was such a huge deal!!! ;____;

Good times. <3

The same or even bigger hype is just about to start again :cln:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.