Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

brand.seph 24-01-12 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5935770)
What's the problem? Its THE best TR game in my point of view. :) Maybe CD is showing that cause remake of TR2 imminent. :p


I'm not trying to say it sucks. LOL. Just surprised it's there in her inventory, as well as Lucozade. o.o

JsotoTRSaga 24-01-12 19:14

LOL ohh look there's the Infamous Obscura Paintings too.

Stevo505 25-01-12 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5935770)
What's the problem? Its THE best TR game in my point of view. :) Maybe CD is showing that cause remake of TR2 imminent. :p

:vlol: I can just picture Lara playing Guardian of Light on her iPhone, or bringing Tomb Raider 2 to play on a computer on the ship.

The1andOnlyTR 25-01-12 03:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5935404)

I honestly LOVE this idea. Not very TR but it's smart and creative. And strategic.

lcroft_lc 25-01-12 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5935879)
LOL ohh look there's the Infamous Obscura Paintings too.

Looks like the inhabitant of the island played Tomb Raider series. :p

JsotoTRSaga 25-01-12 06:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5936728)
Looks like the inhabitant of the island played Tomb Raider series. :p

lol yeah :p or maybe there is Eckhardt's Return! :eek: And he will search for the Obscura paintings in the Island! :tea:

lcroft_lc 25-01-12 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5936731)
lol yeah :p or maybe there is Eckhardt's Return! :eek: And he will search for the Obscura paintings in the Island! :tea:

Yup. That island could be the place for all super villains of previous Tomb Raiders. :):D:p:jmp::yah:

JsotoTRSaga 25-01-12 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5936734)
Yup. That island could be the place for all super villains of previous Tomb Raiders. :):D:p:jmp::yah:

lol :p

lcroft_lc 25-01-12 06:33

Not a single word from Karl on Twitter/Facebook for last 3 days. What happened to him! How can Karl alive without saying anything about Beer on Twitter? :confused:

Stevo505 25-01-12 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5936743)
Not a single word from Karl on Twitter/Facebook for last 3 days. What happened to him! How can Karl alive without saying anything about Beer on Twitter? :confused:

He's probably super busy getting ready for... something for Tomb Raider :jmp:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.