Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Mr Tomb 26-02-13 11:30

You know, when you say that you saw a sad event in the game, it kinda spoils it for us
( not talking about you Hayden :) but I hope you're sad because you've spoilt it for yourself not because of what happened in it )
anyway, please don't publish these kind of things

Love2Raid 26-02-13 11:36

Yeah, let the others enjoy the anticipation. I don't feel like leaving the internetz so soon. :/

lcroft_lc 26-02-13 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0bb13 (Post 6671481)
Now that's just Xillia*. I do hope that you didn't end up watching the ending, because that would be cray.

*silly

I only watch final minute which actually doesn't have any spoilers u know. Beside 98percent members here watched half of it two months ago.

Steven_1379 26-02-13 11:55

too many posts with the word END in it
bye

GUMI 26-02-13 11:58

http://teamcoco.com/video/clueless-g...ws-tomb-raider

hayden 26-02-13 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Tomb (Post 6671512)
You know, when you say that you saw a sad event in the game, it kinda spoils it for us
( not talking about you Hayden :) but I hope you're sad because you've spoilt it for yourself not because of what happened in it )
anyway, please don't publish these kind of things

I didn't say there was a sad event?

I put a sad face because of my lack of self-control.

Steven_1379 26-02-13 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671569)

i saw it on the blog
that dude sure can promote games in the most fun way
and to top it all of he doesn't even play games :P
everytime i play RE6 i have a mental pic of him giving thumbs up

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 12:27

Ok, seriously, what the hell is happening?!

I just can't follow this thread anymore and it's not even March yet!

On another note a(n) :eek: to how many new members have joined the forums (maybe) because of the TReboot!

Mr Tomb 26-02-13 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayden (Post 6671586)
I didn't say there was a sad event?

I put a sad face because of my lack of self-control.

I know, I just wanted to point it out, even before you posted your post, like I said it does have nothing to do with what you said :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6671525)
Yeah, let the others enjoy the anticipation. I don't feel like leaving the internetz so soon. :/

yeah :/

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 12:36

So... someone saw the ending of the game?

And what happened then :p ...?

AshesBorn 26-02-13 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671569)

I'm only halfway through the video and I'm laughing hysterically :vlol:

Steven_1379 26-02-13 12:49

The Uncharted 3 Multilayer has been officially confirmed to go FREE2PLAY, i think this will make the TR multiplayer die faster lol

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671624)
The Uncharted 3 Multilayer has been officially confirmed to go FREE2PLAY, i think this will make the TR multiplayer die faster lol

What does that mean :confused: ?

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671624)
The Uncharted 3 Multilayer has been officially confirmed to go FREE2PLAY, i think this will make the TR multiplayer die faster lol

What's that?

hayden 26-02-13 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671624)
The Uncharted 3 Multilayer has been officially confirmed to go FREE2PLAY, i think this will make the TR multiplayer die faster lol

Do you mean that online for UC will be free?

Steven_1379 26-02-13 12:58

yep they just made a patch update that will give user who play with disk a NDpaw icon on the username, and those who download the U3 free2play MP wont, but its free2play who cares for a NDpaw icon
this is the closest thing to an actual TR MP on Ps3

and if you really love TR like me you can dress Chloe in Lara's Color, or a Costume male as Lara croft :P

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:01

I stil ldon't understand... will we have to pay in order to play Multiplayer (by the way, is Multiplayer only online? ) ? And does that apply to all consoles or just Sex-box?

hayden 26-02-13 13:01

^ Chloe will always be my favourite UC character. Elena annoys me :p

Steven_1379 26-02-13 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671642)
I stil ldon't understand... will we have to pay in order to play Multiplayer (by the way, is Multiplayer only online? ) ? And does that apply to all consoles or just Sex-box?

Before you could only play U3 Mp with the game, but
they are making it Freetoplay(only the MP, not the SP)
those who still play with their game disk are gonna have a NDpaw icon on their username, those who play Freetoplay wont get that icon, letting other players know you are playin free2play

this way people who like the MP can support it by buying U3 DLC maps and items, without having to buy the game

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671651)
Before you could only play U3 Mp with the game, but
they are making it Freetoplay(only the MP, not the SP)
those who still play with their game disk are gonna have a NDpaw icon on their username, those who play Freetoplay wont get that icon, letting other players know you are playin free2play

this way people who like the MP can support it by buying U3 DLC maps and items.

So, in other words one can play Uncharted 3's Multiplayer without the disc?

Steven_1379 26-02-13 13:14

yep, for free, online with the community of and newcomers
they just announced our Stats(kills/deaths, not our Level) will be reset so everyone gets a fresh start when they make it free2play, along with more colors for customization

I also noticed they took away medals from specific match types so newcomers take more time to earn them in regular matches, promoting people to buy items with advantages if they are desperate and or really bad players :P

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671673)
yep, for free, online with the community of and newcomers
they just announced our Stats(kills/deaths, not our Level) will be reset so everyone gets a fresh start when they make it free2play, along with more colors for customization

I also noticed they took away medals from specific match types so newcomers take more time to earn them in regular matches, promoting people to buy items with advantages if they are desperate and or really bad players :P

Oh, I see.

Well, I guess I can understand how that would intrest people but personally, I wouldn't care. Tomb Raider is all about single player anyway, and so far it's multiplayer doesn't seem intresting...

Steven_1379 26-02-13 13:19

once you finish the game you gonna wanna want some fresh combats situations that i feel the TR MP wont deliver
when that happens the U3 mp will be there for you, for free :)
then you know what getting addicted to a MP game feels ;)

Phlip 26-02-13 13:19

I'm wondering what resolution the CGI opening will be on PC. If it's like only 720p then it'll be a crap resolution most people with higher res'.

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven_1379 (Post 6671689)
once you finish the game you gonna wanna want some fresh combats situations that i feel the TR MP wont deliver
when that happens the U3 mp will be there for you, for free :)
then you know what getting addicted to a MP game feels ;)

No no no, I ain't touching Asscharted ever again, even if it's free :ohn: !

I can delete the save data and play again Tomb Raider for all I care :p !

Steven_1379 26-02-13 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671699)
No no no, I ain't touching Asscharted ever again, even if it's free :ohn: !

I can delete the save data and play again Tomb Raider for all I care :p !

lol more like lag-charted but its fun

Zebra 26-02-13 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6671691)
I'm wondering what resolution the CGI opening will be on PC. If it's like only 720p then it'll be a crap resolution most people with higher res'.

I guess it'll be in 1080p. But who knows. Did they actually just use existing footage from the trailer or are there additional scenes in it? (If there are, don't tell me what kind of scenes. I don't want to know ;).)

Peep Show 26-02-13 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671699)
No no no, I ain't touching Asscharted ever again, even if it's free :ohn: !

I can delete the save data and play again Tomb Raider for all I care :p !

Why delete the save files? It's possible to start a new game.

Zebra 26-02-13 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671699)
No no no, I ain't touching Asscharted ever again, even if it's free :ohn: !

Are you calling it that because Nate has such a great one :D :cln:?

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671741)
Why delete the save files? It's possible to start a new game.

I dunno, I always do that :Δ :p !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6671742)
Are you calling it that because Nate has such a great one :D :cln:?

No, GUMI called it that way and eew at the thought of Nate's ass o_O ...!

Steven_1379 26-02-13 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671755)
I dunno, I always do that :Δ :p !



No, GUMI called it that way and eew at the thought of Nate's ass o_O ...!

i say yum to that pix-elated tightness on khaki cargo pants...

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 13:48

Oh well, y' all know that Lara's booty is A LOT better :ohn: !

tainanlctr 26-02-13 14:48

Let's vote! GO!!!
 
http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151357376324285/
http://www.facebook.com/gametrailers

M1chae1a 26-02-13 15:06

It's weird to think this time next week (If my copy has arrived in the post by this time) I will be playing TR!! :jmp: ... but then I have to go to work for 4 hours xD

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:07

3-4 more days for me. :jmp:

Zebra 26-02-13 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6671768)
Oh well, y' all know that Lara's booty is A LOT better :ohn: !

But...she's a woman. :gay:

And Nate is just amazingly hot. Hotter than Dante even ;).

Phlip 26-02-13 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6671737)
I guess it'll be in 1080p. But who knows. Did they actually just use existing footage from the trailer or are there additional scenes in it? (If there are, don't tell me what kind of scenes. I don't want to know ;).)

There were no extra scenes. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6671934)
But...she's a woman. :gay:

And Nate is just amazingly hot. Hotter than Dante even ;).

Eurgh no. Nate's hot in UC1, but nothing else. Dante is other worldly hot. :jmp:

M1chae1a 26-02-13 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671931)
3-4 more days for me. :jmp:

How come you get it early? :(

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1chae1a (Post 6671940)
How come you get it early? :(

There's an awesome online shop in my country that ships games early (I got DmC, Hitman, AC3 all 4 days early)

GUMI 26-02-13 15:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671950)
There's an awesome online shop in my country that ships games early (I got DmC, Hitman, AC3 all 4 days early)

PirateBay?
Dafaq? :p


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.