Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671950)
There's an awesome online shop in my country that ships games early (I got DmC, Hitman, AC3 all 4 days early)

**** you! :hug:

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671954)
PirateBay?
Dafaq? :p

Gurl please, I have a PS3 and I purchase all my games legally. :p

Valentino 26-02-13 15:16

Does anyone think Crystals next game will be on PS4? Because when Anni came out in 2007 the PS3 was already out but Anni never released on the console. Would that have contributed to lower sales? But come to think of it the next TR has to be on PS4 seeing as we aren't likely to get yearly releases so if the next one came out in 2 or 3 years time the PS4 would be out for a while. So yea, I kind of just answered my own question

GUMI 26-02-13 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671958)
Gurl please, I have a PS3 and I purchase all my games legally. :p

Are you sure boi? :pi:

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671962)
Are you sure boi? :pi:

I ain't no cheap hoe, I can afford it. :pi:

GUMI 26-02-13 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671964)
I ain't no cheap hoe, I can afford it. :pi:

U still sure?
Im still gonna sue you :pi:

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671978)
U still sure?
Im still gonna sue you :pi:

My weave is ready. :ohn:

GUMI 26-02-13 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671984)
My weave is ready. :ohn:

*Snatches weave*
Lol gurl, your to Late™ :ohn:

TippingWater 26-02-13 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentino (Post 6671961)
Does anyone think Crystals next game will be on PS4? Because when Anni came out in 2007 the PS3 was already out but Anni never released on the console. Would that have contributed to lower sales? But come to think of it the next TR has to be on PS4 seeing as we aren't likely to get yearly releases so if the next one came out in 2 or 3 years time the PS4 would be out for a while. So yea, I kind of just answered my own question

Their new game is definitely next-gen :o.

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671989)
*Snatches weave*
Lol gurl, your to Late™ :ohn:

Hmm no problem *stares at weave collection* :cln:

/offtopic tbh

M1chae1a 26-02-13 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6671950)
There's an awesome online shop in my country that ships games early (I got DmC, Hitman, AC3 all 4 days early)

Aww that's great but don't you go spoiling it for the rest of us :p

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6671989)
*Snatches weave*
Lol gurl, your to Late™ :ohn:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93ldmLstd1qhja7p.jpg

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1chae1a (Post 6671998)
Aww that's great but don't you go spoiling it for the rest of us :p

I'd never do that, I hate spoilers myself. :p

italibabee 26-02-13 15:26

Last time I was in here it was filled with spoilers and I said I was leaving.
I don't know why I came back in though, it could have been filled with spoilers now.

:pi:
I just can't stay away.
<\3

The friggin hair looks bloody fantastic on the PC!

TippingWater 26-02-13 15:27

Gorls stop fighting and let yourselves get mesmerized by this flawless bitch's hair!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...407_o.jpg?dl=1

Dayum!

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6672002)
Im sure you like Honey Boo Boo Child, GURL™

I'm sorry but who's that? :o

xLara_Nathanx 26-02-13 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6672004)
Last time I was in here it was filled with spoilers and I said I was leaving.
I don't know why I came back in though, it could have been filled with spoilers now.

:pi:
I just can't stay away.
<\3

The friggin hair looks bloody fantastic on the PC!

This.

Someone help me. D:

Peep Show 26-02-13 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLara_Nathanx (Post 6672009)
This.

Someone help me. D:

IKR :/ I need to leave before it's too late.

TippingWater 26-02-13 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6672008)
I'm sorry but who's that? :o



Lara's baby sister! :D:cln:

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 15:29

^ EW! IS THAT THE SHOW THAT DRESS LITTLE GIRLS LIKE 18 YEAR OLDS!? No. Refuse to watch any more of this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLara_Nathanx (Post 6672009)
This.

Someone help me. D:

I need to get a life.

GUMI 26-02-13 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6672007)
Gorls stop fighting and let yourselves get mesmerized by this flawless bitch's hair!

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/859796_435725763173230_1780807407_o.jpg?dl=1[/IG]

Dayum!

Her hair looks terrible, Im not getting this game anymoar :ohn:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6672008)
I'm sorry but who's that? :o

GOOGLE IT BITCH™ :ohn:

Alister's_Brain 26-02-13 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6672007)
Gorls stop fighting and let yourselves get mesmerized by this flawless bitch's hair!

[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/859796_435725763173230_1780807407_o.jpg?dl=1[IMG]

Dayum!

:yik: /DEAD

TippingWater 26-02-13 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alister's_Brain (Post 6672019)
:yik: /DEAD

Her hair looks so real that you can almost taste is it and choke on it :o.

GUMI 26-02-13 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6672026)
Her hair looks so real that you can almost taste is it and choke on it :o.

Ewwwwwww™
/Thread
:ohn:

TippingWater 26-02-13 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6672027)
Ewwwwwww™
/Thread
:ohn:

You choked on it too?! Dayum! Lara's hair is dangerous and "it's coming for y'all!"


GUMI 26-02-13 15:38


TippingWater 26-02-13 15:39

^ Scarred for life :o!

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6672048)



^ :vlol:
It scared the crap out of me! :vlol:

Alister's_Brain 26-02-13 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6672044)
You choked on it too?! Dayum! Lara's hair is dangerous and "it's coming for y'all!"

[youtube]7bASdmh4URg[youtube]


I don't mind this review. She gives good complaints, like QTE, ugh. But it deserves a higher score than that. 4/5 imo


But this Rev3games channel just started doing the 5 star thing when Adam Sessler came on board. They still need some practice with it. :o

just_love_her 26-02-13 16:32

Does anyone know how much space on hard disk will TR take?

LNSNHGTDS 26-02-13 16:51

Just voted in that poll Valentino posted.

Why the hell is Bioshock: Irrelevant ahead of TR :mad: ?! Guiz, I think it's time for our forums' spammers to cheat, again :whi: :p !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6671934)
But...she's a woman. :gay:

Dat doesn't mean anything :ohn: , I'm a straight guy yet I can tell when I see a good-looking guy and when not, and I can definately tell that Lara's ass is 100% flawless :ohn: !

_Tomb_Raider 26-02-13 16:58

Aynone hating subtitles?? :mad:

Zebra 26-02-13 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6672232)
Just voted in that poll Valentino posted.

Why the hell is Bioshock: Irrelevant ahead of TR :mad: ?! Guiz, I think it's time for our forums' spammers to cheat, again :whi: :p !



Dat doesn't mean anything :ohn: , I'm a straight guy yet I can tell when I see a good-looking guy and when not, and I can definately tell that Lara's ass is 100% flawless :ohn: !

Yeah, sure. I can tell whether a woman is good-looking, too. But that certainly doesn't extend towards me appreciating their behinds *ew*.

silviu_raider 26-02-13 17:30

Aaaand Tomb Raider is now the best selling game on Steam. :jmp: :yah:

klona 26-02-13 17:41

There's a PS3 walkthrough in Arabic on youtube. :eek:

Zebra 26-02-13 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by silviu_raider (Post 6672329)
Aaaand Tomb Raider is now the best selling game on Steam. :jmp: :yah:

Haha, yeah. Becaus of all those people wanting to try out the hair effect :p.

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6672346)
There's a PS3 walkthrough in Arabic on youtube. :eek:

Can you please send me the deer hub part? I don't want to search it because I might get spoiled....

klona 26-02-13 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6672351)
Can you please send me the deer hub part? I don't want to search it because I might get spoiled....

The video is only the intro and den, nothing else.

SpyrosMonster 26-02-13 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6672361)
The video is only the intro and den, nothing else.

It's ok. Send it to me. :p

EscondeR 26-02-13 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by silviu_raider (Post 6672329)
Aaaand Tomb Raider is now the best selling game on Steam. :jmp: :yah:

You know, what sells the best may not necessary be good for you... For your mental [gamer] health e.g. ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.