Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Peep Show 13-03-13 21:42

Finally some DLC on PSN (europe), sadly not the pre-order outfits though.

These multiplayer characters:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00&opacity=100

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00&opacity=100

EDIT: THEY'RE FREE!

trfanX34 13-03-13 21:47

How much are they? The Scout looks cool.

PlasteredF 13-03-13 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster (Post 6702874)
I hate CD for putting so many achievements on multiplayer...
Multiplayer is kinda messy but kinda fun too.

Tell me about it... Getting level 60 online 4 times to unlock all characters, thats just crazy.

Peep Show 13-03-13 21:48

OMG wait I just saw that they're free! ahsjsdbd THANK YOU CD. :jmp:

CBS_TombRaider 13-03-13 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6702987)
I have a question I wanted to ask, can the comic that was included as a pre-order bonus (I think) be read somewhere online?

If not, can someone who has it posts a synopsis of the comic, or if people are afraid of spoilers PM it to me?

Thanks :) .

I'd like to know this too plz. Apparently it gives more information on the side-characters, who I've grown to love very much :o

jhs270694 13-03-13 22:02

The Trinity organisation are a really interesting bunch.. hmm.. Roanoke Colony. How are they linked? :D

TRLegendLuver 13-03-13 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuled (Post 6702902)
Wish we could have used that sword from the storm guard that committed Seppuku.

Thank you, somebody said it. I was hoping for the same.

Kuled 13-03-13 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRLegendLuver (Post 6703054)
Thank you, somebody said it. I was hoping for the same.

I mean come on, Lara mentions it in detail that it is still sharp and actually tries to put it on her, I thought we got a new bad ass weapon to go along with the pistol. Kind of disappointed with that.

TippingWater 13-03-13 23:45

The Russian's guy voice in the German version is so much more believable :o.

SEN1138 13-03-13 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6703188)
The Russian's guy voice in the German version is so much more believable :o.

It's believable (to a degree) in the English version.

TippingWater 13-03-13 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEN1138 (Post 6703189)
It's believable (to a degree) in the English version.

Yes it's believable enough in the English version, that is why I said "so much more..".

SEN1138 14-03-13 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6703212)
Yes it's believable enough in the English version, that is why I said "so much more..".

Do you know if there is a recording of it online? I am actually quite interested in how Lara sounds in German (I speak the language - to a very limited degree)

Kiss-Bite 14-03-13 00:32

I bought the limited edition guide book and DLC codes came with it. I've just tried to redeem them on BradyGames, they don't bloody work!!!? But they can only be entered once! Grrr... What a pile of :cen: tactic!

LaraDuh 14-03-13 00:35

C'mon CD gimme dem Pre-Order outfits :cln:

Peep Show 14-03-13 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEN1138 (Post 6703220)
Do you know if there is a recording of it online? I am actually quite interested in how Lara sounds in German (I speak the language - to a very limited degree)

I didn't even bother with the German version, it's terrible.

SEN1138 14-03-13 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss-Bite (Post 6703260)
I bought the limited edition guide book and DLC codes came with it. I've just tried to redeem them on BradyGames, they don't bloody work!!!? But they can only be entered once! Grrr... What a pile of :cen: tactic!

Are you sure you are entering them correctly? If you are contact the seller and complain.

SEN1138 14-03-13 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703272)
I didn't even bother with the German version, it's terrible.

The English version on the other hand...;) I hate Camilla's voice.

Peep Show 14-03-13 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEN1138 (Post 6703277)
The English version on the other hand...;) I hate Camilla's voice.

Camilla is flawless.

SEN1138 14-03-13 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703280)
Camilla is flawless.

I think she sounds just fine when she is angry, If only she could be like that permanently :tmb:.

dantedmc 14-03-13 00:42

Looks awesome, should I try ? :cln:

http://gsngaming.com/topic/8805-tomb...r-sweetfx-v13/

Kiss-Bite 14-03-13 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEN1138 (Post 6703275)
Are you sure you are entering them correctly? If you are contact the seller and complain.

Yes, I checked the codes multiply times. Besides, once you've entered it once just to be told it isn't recognised. If you try it again, it then says code redeemed!?

This BradyGames site looks quite unprofessional... so it doesn't surprise me they've lied with fake codes. I'll email them and phone them to complain and to let them know. I'm going to let other people know, via all major TR forums, that a warning of "some may contain untruthful info" should come with BradyGames TR guides...

robm_2007 14-03-13 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRLegendLuver (Post 6703054)
Thank you, somebody said it. I was hoping for the same.

I too was hoping that we got to use it. I was certain that we would not, but how happy I would have been if they did let us! >.>

Denis 14-03-13 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703280)
Camilla is flawless.

umm sorry i laughed here.. but noone is that

Peep Show 14-03-13 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denis (Post 6703318)
umm sorry i laughed here.. but noone is that

She is for me, you got a problem with that? lol

Denis 14-03-13 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703320)
She is for me, you got a problem with that? lol

not really, never had problems with people who think celebrities are gods, that's their problem

Peep Show 14-03-13 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denis (Post 6703326)
not really, never had problems with people who think celebrities are gods, that's their problem

Godmilla may bless you.

But you shouldn't take things too seriously, it's not like I worship and pray to her LOL.

SEN1138 14-03-13 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703329)
Godmilla may bless you.

But you shouldn't take things too seriously, it's not like I worship and pray to her LOL.

:yik: You don't? Just sacrifice virgins to a replica image?

:}hello friend 14-03-13 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6703329)
Godmilla may bless you.

But you shouldn't take things too seriously, it's not like I worship and pray to her LOL.

Most blatant lie I have ever seen.

Carbonek_0051 14-03-13 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss-Bite (Post 6703304)
Yes, I checked the codes multiply times. Besides, once you've entered it once just to be told it isn't recognised. If you try it again, it then says code redeemed!?

This BradyGames site looks quite unprofessional... so it doesn't surprise me they've lied with fake codes. I'll email them and phone them to complain and to let them know. I'm going to let other people know, via all major TR forums, that a warning of "some may contain untruthful info" should come with BradyGames TR guides...

They worked for me, their codes might simply be messed up. Just email them, calling them liars is a bit dramatic. These things happen, you act like they did it on purpose.

Kiss-Bite 14-03-13 02:06

Well there is a reason for that, I did feel a little childish whilst writing that post.:mis:

Of course I understand it's a glitch, although it has happened to may others too... Maybe it's a glitch with European region or PS3 codes, or something like that?

Carbonek_0051 14-03-13 02:08

Probably, just shoot them an email. If that doesn't work the characters are up for free on PSN now. :p

Kiss-Bite 14-03-13 02:15

:hea: It says "Excusive" on the limited edition guide!? Thank you for the info... ;)

Carbonek_0051 14-03-13 02:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiss-Bite (Post 6703444)
:hea: It says "Excusive" on the limited edition guide!? Thank you for the info... ;)

It was exclusive for a week. :p

b.gluch 14-03-13 02:21

what exactly came with the guides? DLC wise.

voltz 14-03-13 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 6703462)
what exactly came with the guides? DLC wise.

Two useless thugs named Dumb and Dumber.

Carbonek_0051 14-03-13 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 6703462)
what exactly came with the guides? DLC wise.

The Scavenger Scout & Scavenger Executioner.

I have all the DLC MP characters now, got the two from the guide, the ones on XBL, the one that came with controller, and Zac Levi. :jmp:

Linoshi Croft 14-03-13 02:25

Beaten :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 6703462)
what exactly came with the guides? DLC wise.

You get two scavenger to use in multiplayer, I know one was called the scout and the other the executioner I think!

mizuno_suisei 14-03-13 03:33

Thought I'd add this one here without getting murdered for opening a new thread...

The OST. I've got it :tmb: brilliant soundtrack. I just can't find the endurance/shanty town bridge theme! The backing track at the start of the turning point trailer/Backing track for when she crosses the bridge in shanty town and Roth covers her. You'd think it's on the OST disk as its an action theme during the game? I just can't seem to find it! Must be missing something....unless it's an externally released track?

Also, anyone supplying PC savegames? overwrote my savegame right before the final cutscene (after defeating the final boss before Mattias) :vlol: Want to go back to prior to the end cutscene for recording purposes. Would anyone be willing to send one my way? Doesn't need to be at that exact point but closebye would be great! :wve:

lcroft_lc 14-03-13 05:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 6703527)
Thought I'd add this one here without getting murdered for opening a new thread...

The OST. I've got it :tmb: brilliant soundtrack. I just can't find the endurance/shanty town bridge theme! The backing track at the start of the turning point trailer/Backing track for when she crosses the bridge in shanty town and Roth covers her. You'd think it's on the OST disk as its an action theme during the game? I just can't seem to find it! Must be missing something....unless it's an externally released track?

Also, anyone supplying PC savegames? overwrote my savegame right before the final cutscene (after defeating the final boss before Mattias) :vlol: Want to go back to prior to the end cutscene for recording purposes. Would anyone be willing to send one my way? Doesn't need to be at that exact point but closebye would be great! :wve:

Did you try going into the Chasm Monastery again? Even after you finish it, if you go in again, the final battle supposed to start again!

mizuno_suisei 14-03-13 05:40

It's ok, I got sent a savegame which I'll try when i get home. Anyway, I went to the final fast travel camp after i finished the game to see if I could indeed 're-play- the final battle but the pretty japanese doors won't open with the pickaxe. Definately no way to get passed it.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.