www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

NoahCrofRaider 17-04-18 17:54

Been listening to TR2013 and Rise's music because, HYPE. :jmp:

AntRaidsTombs 17-04-18 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly Craftman (Post 7857299)
Pre-orders usually are more expensive months before the release. I know Amazon will give you a refund if the game was a lower price at the release.

The prices are the same in the US for preorder and release, unless if itís a collectorís edition.

TrustyBow 17-04-18 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hecke (Post 7857258)
I like him too, but for Lara becoming dark this would be the perfect twist :p
But I doubt they would go this far, considering there aren't any hints or signs of Jonah being a bad guy in the first two games :hug:

Well as far as we know.

2001LC20 17-04-18 20:39

Reminded you something? :) a connection maybe???

https://mobile.twitter.com/HannahTem...98568942059523

Hecke 17-04-18 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7857525)
Well as far as we know.


Just watched the Konstantin/Jonah scene again that somebody posted in another thread... maybe that (Jonah not shooting Konstantin) was one of those signs.

But yeah, I know, really far-fetched :D
Still I like the idea of a trusted friend turning out to be one of the bad guys :) We'll see what plot twist they have in store for us this time..

Vaskito 17-04-18 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hecke (Post 7857628)
Just watched the Konstantin/Jonah scene again that somebody posted in another thread... maybe that (Jonah not shooting Konstantin) was one of those signs.

But yeah, I know, really far-fetched :D
Still I like the idea of a trusted friend turning out to be one of the bad guys :) We'll see what plot twist they have in store for us this time..

It was me who posted it. And I don't think it makes sense for him to be the bad guy

Hecke 17-04-18 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7857637)
It was me who posted it. And I don't think it makes sense for him to be the bad guy

Well first of all, thanks for posting it, I loved that scene.

No I can't really imagine him betraying Lara either.
But the thing is, for dramaturgic and immersion reasons it would make sense for CD to implement a known person as some kind of antagonist.
What it comes down to is: It's more rewarding to kill somebody you have a connection to and somebody you know from previous games than just some new villain.

With that being said, there aren't many people who come into question.
- Lara's dad (please don't do this) or
- someone from the Endurance Crew (=Jonah, as the others weren't even mentioned in Rise)

Great, now I wrote quite a long text about something I don't really expect to happen anyway :D I guess we just get a new villain :o
Sorry, it's late and I'm tired :cln:
*showing myself the door .. *

Princess_Paige 17-04-18 23:30

Pre-order in New Zealand is $110

Leon2703 18-04-18 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7857703)
Pre-order in New Zealand is $110

Is that expansive in comparison to other games?

tombstone 18-04-18 03:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7857598)
Reminded you something? :) a connection maybe???

https://mobile.twitter.com/HannahTem...98568942059523

That is totally shadow related, Mexican jungle and muscled lara. :cln:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.