www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 08-09-12 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6423321)
I'm not sure. But there's something off about her face and it's certainly somewhere in the upper half...maybe it's just the blood on her forehead, though. Because it makes her forehead seem a lot shorter than it actually is. And I don't really like her eye colour, either. It seems to be almost a bit greenish whereas it should be either just plain brown or brown with a tad of orange.

I agree. In some parts of the footage her eyes are chocolate brown and almost yellowy-green-ish in other parts..

italibabee 08-09-12 00:23

Omg.
The eyes are going to be the new hair talk.

Remember how crazy people were when the Turning Point trailer was first played?
People were talking about the eye color like people are talking about the hair now

We're getting to the point where we need General Threads for different features of Lara.

General Lara's Hair
General Lara's Eyes
General Lara's Bewbs

larafan25 08-09-12 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6423321)
I'm not sure. But there's something off about her face and it's certainly somewhere in the upper half...maybe it's just the blood on her forehead, though. Because it makes her forehead seem a lot shorter than it actually is. And I don't really like her eye colour, either. It seems to be almost a bit greenish whereas it should be either just plain brown or brown with a tad of orange.

After photoshopping her head, I felt her forehead was much shorter than most (okay, well shorter than Angelina's).

Tabuu 08-09-12 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423337)
Omg.
The eyes are going to be the new hair talk.

Remember how crazy people were when the Turning Point trailer was first played?
People were talking about the eye color like people are talking about the hair now

We're getting to the point where we need General Threads for different features of Lara.

General Lara's Hair
General Lara's Eyes
General Lara's Bewbs

yes general lara bewbs, awsome:jmp: just imagine you log on and its there i wood die laughing :vlol: me?

larafan25 08-09-12 00:28

Most of it can be discussed in the Post a Picture of Lara Croft in TR10 thread, which is for conceptualizing Lara's wardrobe.

:pi:

Lukass 08-09-12 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423337)
Omg.
The eyes are going to be the new hair talk.

Remember how crazy people were when the Turning Point trailer was first played?
People were talking about the eye color like people are talking about the hair now

We're getting to the point where we need General Threads for different features of Lara.

General Lara's Hair
General Lara's Eyes
General Lara's Bewbs

Yes and you love it! :p

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6423340)
After photoshopping her head, I felt her forehead was much shorter than most (okay, well shorter than Angelina's).

Right, it's indeed rather short. Her eyes are therefore placed quite high on her face, much higher than the average 'half-way' that you learn when drawing faces... I don't think it's abnormal, just unusual.

larafan25 08-09-12 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423355)
Right, it's indeed rather short. Her eyes are therefore placed quite high on her face, much higher than the average 'half-way' that you learn when drawing faces... I don't think it's abnormal, just unusual.

Plus her eyebrows, someone mentioned they always seem too high.

Lara is just abnormal. At least she's pretty. :p

italibabee 08-09-12 00:34

I admit
It's quite entertaining, with what some people come up with.
:rolleyes:
:D

Tabuu 08-09-12 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423358)
I admit
It's quite entertaining, with what some people come up with.
:rolleyes:
:D

true

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:35

More entertaining than pasting her head on all kinds of random images? ;)

King.Louie 08-09-12 00:36

Some people are just to quick to judge considering the game still has a long way to go development-wise.

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:37

Most people aren't judging though, merely observing. There is a difference.

italibabee 08-09-12 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423363)
More entertaining than pasting her head on all kinds of random images? ;)

:vlol:
Oh.
I'm lame I know!
xD

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabuu (Post 6423361)
true

Only 3 posts left, woohooo!
Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423366)


:vlol:
Oh.
I'm lame I know!
xD

No, I love those pictures you make. :D

italibabee 08-09-12 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423367)
No, I love those pictures you make. :D

Thank you.
:hug:

OMG.
I just saw this picture and thought of Lara.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...63837555_n.jpg
Not that she's an ant picking up a twig.
But.
Yea.

Tabuu 08-09-12 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423366)


:vlol:
Oh.
I'm lame I know!
xD

yes yo are








jk :hug:

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:47

^
Only 2 left, damn you're fast.

@italibabee:

No problem. :hug:

Hmm, reminds me of TR1 Lara. :p
(Really, look at that head, same shape! XD)

Just kidding. XD

trfanX34 08-09-12 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423376)
^
Only 2 left, damn you're fast.

@italibabee:

No problem. :hug:

Hmm, reminds me of TR1 Lara. :p
(Really, look at that head, same shape! XD)

Just kidding. XD

Oh my God you're right o__o I won't see ants like the same ever again ;__;

Love2Raid 08-09-12 00:52

http://www.the-spoiler.com/ACTION/Ei....1/tombend.jpg

:vlol:

I hope the pic shows up, I know I shouldn't hotlink but I do it anyway, haha!

italibabee 08-09-12 00:54

Omg!
I'll never kill ants again!
They're all Classic Lara clones!

Now I know the truth!
They're not biting me, they're shooting me with their super tiny dual pistols!
Trying to stop me from obtaining the artifact they're after!

It all makes sense now!

Love2Raid 08-09-12 01:01

Ermahgeeeeeeeerd, it fits perfectly!

http://i.imgur.com/pj0vU.jpg

Tabuu 08-09-12 01:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by italibabee (Post 6423383)
Omg!
I'll never kill ants again!
They're all Classic Lara clones!

Now I know the truth!
They're not biting me, they're shooting me with their super tiny dual pistols!
Trying to stop me from obtaining the artifact they're after!

It all makes sense now!

:( i killed an ant just now will lara forgive meh:(

Lio123 08-09-12 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423388)
Ermahgeeeeeeeerd, it fits perfectly!

http://i.imgur.com/pj0vU.jpg

Love!:hug:

italibabee 08-09-12 04:41

Omg.
That picture.
Perfect.
:vlol:

lcroft_lc 08-09-12 05:26


skylark1121 08-09-12 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6423533)

I love that! <3

When she puts the sunglasses on at the end! It reminds me of my love for badass Lara. :D

Tommy123 08-09-12 06:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by skylark1121 (Post 6423556)
I love that! <3

When she puts the sunglasses on at the end! It reminds me of my love for badass Lara. :D

I hope the reboot lara wears thought at some point

JsotoTRSaga 08-09-12 06:30

I really Hope reboot Lara wears some of those iconic sunglasses again as well :/

Tommy123 08-09-12 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 6423565)
I really Hope reboot Lara wears some of those iconic sunglasses again as well :/

Although since Lara is supposed to be more modern i doubt it.


I guess she could wear Kanye shades lol.

skylark1121 08-09-12 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy123 (Post 6423568)
Although since Lara is supposed to be more modern i doubt it.


I guess she could wear Kanye shades lol.

lol

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment...glasses_ob.jpg

^Lara after she escapes the island. :yah:

She will become a Kardashian.

JsotoTRSaga 08-09-12 06:40

LOL Kanye shades :vlol: I can't

SeanCordernay 08-09-12 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423380)
http://www.the-spoiler.com/ACTION/Ei....1/tombend.jpg

:vlol:

I hope the pic shows up, I know I shouldn't hotlink but I do it anyway, haha!

Lmao I've just realized that Lara's midsection is made out of a cylinder

tomee 08-09-12 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423380)
http://www.the-spoiler.com/ACTION/Ei....1/tombend.jpg

:vlol:

I hope the pic shows up, I know I shouldn't hotlink but I do it anyway, haha!

why? :confused:

larafan25 08-09-12 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6424139)
why? :confused:

Because it uses up the other site's bandwidth which they don't like (I think), and some sites will replace hot-linked images with other images, sometimes naughty. As well, the image's lifespan is just unpredictable.

Shark_Blade 08-09-12 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6423533)

Yes, yes, yes . This is what Lara Croft is - style and elegance. Not some pathethic emotional bitch in LAU trilogy.

trfanX34 08-09-12 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shark_Blade (Post 6424238)
Yes, yes, yes . This is what Lara Croft is - style and elegance. Not some pathethic emotional bitch in LAU trilogy.

She still had some style and elegance in LAU though.

klona 08-09-12 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfanX34 (Post 6424296)
She still had some style and elegance in LAU though.

But she was an emotional bitch, so emotional that she shot her own half-zombie assed mother off a cliff.

Rai 08-09-12 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6423388)
Ermahgeeeeeeeerd, it fits perfectly!

http://i.imgur.com/pj0vU.jpg

OMG! Super Larant! :vlol: :vlol:

Tabuu 08-09-12 20:12

i always thaught the game look like this for some reason

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ps-d4re2dz.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 23:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.