www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

Ellioft 24-01-22 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellioft (Post 8340495)
Maybe it was too soon :ponder:

So here's some news about the upcoming documentary about the first movie. It will be released in February hopefully. I have added some new things but I'm struggling a little to finish it with my work happening at the same time.

The music part is done all is missing is the end (about 3min) then one part about the reception in Cambodia.

Ellioft 31-01-22 08:14

We have a supervising art director for Tomb Raider II

Troy Sizemore is added on IMDb he worked with Misha's before on Lovecraft Country then on Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

On another news the editing for the documentary is complete (all is missing is some background music, the credits and the subtitles).

The viideo is planned to be released in february.

Rai 31-01-22 11:39

Let's hope this addition to the cast and crew list is real/ stays this time :p.

Looking forward to seeing the video.

Portugalraider 31-01-22 12:39

Noticed that as well. Hopefully it really is something that is real, at least to confirm that the movie is indeed going ahead.

Also noticed they also finally removed Amy Jump as a writer. She was there for a long while, even after Misha came aboard.

Also, can't wait for the video, Ellioft!

Ellioft 31-01-22 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8341266)
Noticed that as well. Hopefully it really is something that is real, at least to confirm that the movie is indeed going ahead.

Also noticed they also finally removed Amy Jump as a writer. She was there for a long while, even after Misha came aboard.

Also, can't wait for the video, Ellioft!

Normally it's out friday next week :D

PinkyPromise 31-01-22 17:40

They added Sean Ringgold... Jonah?

->Brandon McClary ... stunt performer: Sean Ringgold

Sean Ringgold follow Misha Green in IG in the last week :P

Ellioft 31-01-22 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkyPromise (Post 8341302)

Ohoh now this is interesting

Rai 31-01-22 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkyPromise (Post 8341302)

This went on today, if true (you're always reminding us, it's not reliable :p). I'm not sure about Jonah, unless they base him on his Rise iteration. Maybe Zip if Misha took cues from the anime (to add the character).

PinkyPromise 31-01-22 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 8341318)
This went on today, if true (you're always reminding us, it's not reliable :p). I'm not sure about Jonah, unless they base him on his Rise iteration. Maybe Zip if Misha took cues from the anime.

I really think imbd is not reliable (Unfortunately, we have had many deceptions) but it is suspicious that Sean Ringgold followed Misha Green on instagram a few days ago :P

Rai 31-01-22 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkyPromise (Post 8341319)
I really think imbd is not reliable (Unfortunately, we have had many deceptions) but it is suspicious that Sean Ringgold followed Misha Green on instagram a few days ago :P

Yeah, it does have a suspicious coincidence feel.