www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

.:Tirivol:. 13-02-18 10:44

Tomb Raider - Training Week Episode 1 is here! :D

2001LC20 13-02-18 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Tirivol:. (Post 7821530)

Oh my back:gabidispleased:

iWANEX 13-02-18 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7821479)
Same here!
I also hate to see "this is not Lara" comments and people in this thread seems to be more understanding here
:gki::hug:
And i really hope there wont be smh like"Reboot Lara" or "Classic Lara" i gotta say i have introduced to the series because of the reboot and even though i have seen a different looking and personality i've never said "this Lara is worse" "this is not Lara" "this is just a whinny little girl" TILL I've been on internet everyone talking almost nonsense
Both of them are badass and Lara is Lara

I honestly feel like if the movie succeeds, it will be a huge boost for Reboot Lara becoming THE Lara of this generation. Either way, I'm happy to have a heroine that will be evolving with every game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LHV Croft (Post 7821513)
:hug:. Same here!

:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 7821521)
What a lovely sentiment. I completely agree with your points too about the future section. Thank you for being here! :hug:

Aw. Thank YOU for supporting Reboot Lara and being such a great moderator. I pretty much agree with everything you post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombstone (Post 7821527)
I agree, I love every tr game except underworld that game can rot. :D Also It's good to not be in the forums till after a new game starts the promo stage. It gets much more positive during that cycle do to extreme hype. :D

I have a soft spot for Underworld. Some things were great about the game. AOD is the one I couldn't even finish. I will, eventually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Tirivol:. (Post 7821530)

Loved the boxing scene. She's such a badass.

Ellioft 13-02-18 11:24

I also like post here because I love the reboot Lara too for me they are just different Lara no one is above the others. I really like the positivity here about the film it's really refreshing. :hug:

One month guys :jmp:

biscuits 13-02-18 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7821457)
Just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU all for everything you post each day regarding the movie. I'm so up-to-date thanks to you!

It's also the only active thread where I don't have to feel like a loser for liking Reboot Lara. I try to avoid the Future Games Thread lately because of the constant negativity (I'm also tired of the endless "She's NOT LARA!!!" discussions, ugh!).

So again, thank you very much guys, because if it wasn't for you and this thread, I wouldn't even visit this forum that much and it's a shame because I love the franchise. I'm super emotional these days. WE ARE ALMOST ONE MONTH AWAY!!!

Group hug! :hug:

Same. All the reboot Lara hate I see around here and some places makes me feel stupid for liking her. I learned not to let it get to me though. Just know that there are dozens of us :hug:

tombstone 13-02-18 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 7821575)
Same. All the reboot Lara hate I see around here and some places makes me feel stupid for liking her. I learned not to let it get to me though. Just know that there are dozens of us :hug:

Millions https://www.destructoid.com/the-last...s-475179.phtml :whi:

2001LC20 13-02-18 13:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombstone (Post 7821580)

Rise would be higher if they werent going to make it ex-box exclusive :)
I really hope they wont make the same mistake again

Soma Holiday 13-02-18 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7821542)

I have a soft spot for Underworld. Some things were great about the game. AOD is the one I couldn't even finish. I will, eventually.

And i have a soft spot for AOD! Lol ive played it like 8 times, but i dont much care for Legend which has a huge fanbase. :vlol:

i think its great that for the most part this thread respects sound differences of opinions. Its so nice coming here and seeing positivity after looking at idiots on facebook trashing the film for not bringing jolie back to play a 21 year old prequel despite being 42. I get so furious but then come here and realize there are reasonable people.

I also avoid the future section cause its cancer. I got in an argument with someone on facebook about the film then saw them post in future section it was the same person same facebook pic lololol. Cancer...

iWANEX 13-02-18 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by tombstone (Post 7821580)

It's pretty amazing what CD and the reboot have done for the franchise. Can't wait for the movie and Shadow. 2018 is going to be an awesome year!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 7821588)
And i have a soft spot for AOD! Lol ive played it like 8 times, but i dont much care for Legend which has a huge fanbase. :vlol:

I need to play it tbh, but I own an iMac and I can't find the game ANYWHERE.

AntRaidsTombs 13-02-18 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7821457)
Just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU all for everything you post each day regarding the movie. I'm so up-to-date thanks to you!

It's also the only active thread where I don't have to feel like a loser for liking Reboot Lara. I try to avoid the Future Games Thread lately because of the constant negativity (I'm also tired of the endless "She's NOT LARA!!!" discussions, ugh!).

So again, thank you very much guys, because if it wasn't for you and this thread, I wouldn't even visit this forum that much and it's a shame because I love the franchise. I'm super emotional these days. WE ARE ALMOST ONE MONTH AWAY!!!

Group hug! :hug:

This was an sweet post! It’s been almost 7 years since Lara has been rebooted and that same discussion is still being dragged along. You’re right the reboot hate it is sad, the hate just makes me love her even more and she’s here to stay.