www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Anniversary (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   TRAE - QuickStart & Knowledge Base (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225511)

Cezar 09-01-21 17:36

Despite of the patch I don't have any sound in Lost Plateu level. Is it only me?

TheOneTrueSpLi 10-01-21 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delroj (Post 8267376)
Hi i'm using xbox one controller but i can't move in inventory menu and i can't pause, i thought it was r3 (like playstation) but nothing happen.

Does anybody know how to open pause menu?

I just installed TRAE as per the instructions on here and I can select a level from the run.bat which then loads properly and I get the Pause Menu with Lara showing but my Afterglow Xbox controller for PC doesn't do anything?

I found WASD moves Lara and IJKL moves the camera and I can easily map those to my controller using Joy2Key but all the other commands (jump, fire etc.) don't seem to have keyboard versions.

Help!!!!

TheOneTrueSpLi 10-01-21 16:01

Fixed!!!

I managed to get some debugging info onscreen by pressing the Z key and in this I saw that "Pad 2" was receiving inputs from my Xbox controller instead of "Pad 1".

This is because I have a USB Flight stick, an X52-Pro stick and throttle and Rudder Pedals always plugged in as this PC is mainly for flight sims.

Unplugging all the extraneous controllers resolved my problem as my Xbox controller is now seen as "Pad 1".

So, here I go once again into the darkness...

:)

Runner76 10-01-21 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOneTrueSpLi (Post 8267930)
I managed to get some debugging info onscreen by pressing the Z key and in this I saw that "Pad 2" was receiving inputs from my Xbox controller instead of "Pad 1".

This is because I have a USB Flight stick, an X52-Pro stick and throttle and Rudder Pedals always plugged in as this PC is mainly for flight sims.

Unplugging all the extraneous controllers resolved my problem as my Xbox controller is now seen as "Pad 1".

So, here I go once again into the darkness...

:)

Hey THAT was the Hint i needed! I too have a Flight Hotas attached for Elite Dangerous. Unplugging it solved my Controller Problem! :D

CircusBabysGal 11-01-21 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by dg1995 (Post 8267405)
Can anyone add mouse support alongside making keyboard controls better ?( I think on keyboard you can't even jump)

For people who play on Keyboard theres a programm called reWASD where you can change your keybinds to these of xbox controls and with that I managed to play TRAE on a Keyboard!

BlueCake 11-01-21 11:33

No updates on playable Palace Midas and Atlantis? :(

XLave 11-01-21 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueCake (Post 8268189)
No updates on playable Palace Midas and Atlantis? :(

https://twitter.com/TombofAsh/status...44137596317696

It's playable since TODAY ;)

TR Community is awesome!

Obi_Black 11-01-21 16:53

Is Sanctuary of the Scion also available to play? I've seen gameplay videos but have no idea how to start it :D

UroshUchiha 11-01-21 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obi_Black (Post 8268296)
Is Sanctuary of the Scion also available to play? I've seen gameplay videos but have no idea how to start it :D

Both Sanctuary of the Scion and Palace Midas are available to play now.
You have to get the new patch for the game made by the community.

Obi_Black 11-01-21 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by UroshUchiha (Post 8268297)
Both Sanctuary of the Scion and Palace Midas are available to play now.
You have to get the new patch for the game made by the community.

I have the patch and I'm playing Palace Midas right now - it look AMAZING, by the way.

I cannot find any files for Sanctuary - do I have to download additional files, aside from the patch?