Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Tomb Raider Reloaded announced (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225361)

Mikky 26-06-21 18:54

We have no specific release dates for this game whatsoever. All we know from the announcement trailer is that it will released this year, but I'm guessing even that's not concrete

charmedangelin 28-06-21 01:22

How are people getting epic gear? Are people really spending money to get it because I can't progress anymore with the current gear I have. It's way too weak and I'm tired of dying about 25 times before you luck into gear or currency that will let you upgrade Lara's stats just barely enough to get passed the level.

Too grindy

UroshUchiha 28-06-21 07:48

[QUOTE=charmedangelin;8306952]How are people getting epic gear? Are people really spending money to get it because I can't progress anymore with the current gear I have. It's way too weak and I'm tired of dying about 25 times before you luck into gear or currency that will let you upgrade Lara's stats just barely enough to get passed the level.

Too grindy[/QUOTE]

Monthly rewards, weekly reward chest and crafting from all the free items I get from the daily chest.

Mikky 28-06-21 09:05

^ What he said

I will say it is very possible to get through all the levels with uncommon gear, even St Francis Folly, and that will probably be the outcome for most people, as it takes a very long time to get epic gear without spending money. Honestly, you're just thinking about it the wrong way, as if having epic gear will make a huge difference or help you immediately. Because the class of the gear really doesn't matter in the bigger picture, you'd still need to upgrade it to be effective. For example, having a level 15 Uncommon Shotgun is not that different from having a level 15 Epic Shotgun, to be honest. So yeah, it sucks, but grinding is absolutely necessary either way.

charmedangelin 29-06-21 03:19

I see, I'm currently stuck in Lost Valley. My Uncommon shotgun just ain't doing it. I blasted through City of Vilcabamba when I got the shotgun, but now it seems almost useless unless I grind a lot.

UroshUchiha 19-07-21 10:09

They just announced that the update which should drop this week will introduce Chapter 7, Colosseum.
Intro narrative sequences featuring voice-over work from someone you might just recognize, a new relic (Mummified Cat Relic) which will give Lara various bonuses upon revival, a new outfit (the current one will get bonus perks as well), various balance changes and bug fixes.

Chamayoo 19-07-21 16:07

[QUOTE=UroshUchiha;8310627]Intro narrative sequences featuring voice-over work from someone you might just recognize...[/QUOTE]
Waiting this to be dropped on YouTube. 👀

JuditePrince12 19-07-21 22:31

Does anyone know how you can play this on through the App Store on iPhone?

charmedangelin 20-07-21 05:10

[QUOTE=JuditePrince12;8310780]Does anyone know how you can play this on through the App Store on iPhone?[/QUOTE]

They haven't released an iOS version. It's only available for Android right now.

UroshUchiha 21-07-21 12:09

The new update is out now.