Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

jhs270694 14-02-12 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 5976638)
There is a lot of truth in that quote, I've said something like that to someone not too long ago actually. It was about people who always seem to be happy/laughing, and I linked it too ignorance and said that a lack of knowledge is nothing to be jealous of.
Although I don't see how this relates to the topic of the thread. :p

But I love how you edited that picture Rai. :vlol:
You should just post it again, many members must have missed it.

i like 'Do as your told' mum/business lara - sounds like my mum lol

TheRCroft 14-02-12 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5976331)
Well at least we can find humor in this new revelation...

3 months guys, until something. :D

edit: assssssssssssssssssss

nooooooooooooooooo

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

naaaawej ornktig\kejbswtujgwuo\j sguo'5gTJ\/G

iT SEEMED TO RREAL!?WE F,ZGGDVBX

:vlol: !


I really hope we get something this month. Or heads will roll and blood will be spilled. like srsly.

trlestew 14-02-12 23:53

So...anything happen today?
Can't be bothered to sort through all of this.

larafan25 14-02-12 23:55

^Nothing.

But you can go to the Eidos forum and ask a question in the dev Q&A.

Love2Raid 14-02-12 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhs270694 (Post 5976681)
i like 'Do as your told' mum/business lara - sounds like my mum lol

TRU Lara was indeed very bossy and serious. :p
Thanks for the friend request, I accepted of course. :hug:

trlestew 15-02-12 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5976700)
^Nothing.

But you can go to the Eidos forum and ask a question in the dev Q&A.

Well that's still neat...
I just forgot my login info for that dry place.

Rai 15-02-12 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 5976638)
There is a lot of truth in that quote, I've said something like that to someone not too long ago actually. It was about people who always seem to be happy/laughing, and I linked it too ignorance and said that a lack of knowledge is nothing to be jealous of.
Although I don't see how this relates to the topic of the thread. :p

But I love how you edited that picture Rai. :vlol:
You should just post it again, many members must have missed it.

Thanks :D

here it is again as I wanted it to be seen: (obviously)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...belledLara.jpg

As I said before, hope irishhips does not mind :p.

lcroft_lc 15-02-12 05:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5976148)
When this game is released, noody is going to talk to each other, they're going to go straight to the game to find everything out, I bet. :pi:

People will stuck in places and they will keep opening thread for each of the stuck. Like you will open a thread "how can I go into that little place of E3 demo which I pointed earlier this year?" :p


Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5976331)
Well at least we can find humor in this new revelation...

3 months guys, until something. :D

Hang on. You are going to see the combat in exactly 110 days. :jmp:

NCFirebolt21 15-02-12 06:01

Why are people putting blind faith in CD/SEE to release something new everytime they say "early 2012"? It could just be to make people go crazy about it, after all, Meagan & Karl have played the game.

Anyway, if they said Tomb Raider is releasing in Fall this year, it's between August and November. 4-month gap. E3 is in June/July, and hopefully one month after another we'll get screens/trailers like they do with everything else. And possibly, the cavern demo released on OnLive like other games, unless they're trying to be "unique" and save the excitement for the official release date.


tombstone 15-02-12 11:10

oh goodie dint miss anythang ^_^


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.