Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Linoshi Croft 31-01-12 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5948052)
TR needs to be Original and Uncharted has been stealing TR Formula since 2006 (on early developments of Uncharted1) if u take a closer look and get deep into the story of Uncharted and look through the environment, his moves, the weapons etc. you will notice most is inspired by Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider does not need to copy Uncharted with Multiplayer or other Online features :/ because TR is great as a Singleplayer adventure not as a Co-op or an Online match of treasure hunting :pi:. If in the future they include MP for a TR Game then good for those who want it but seriously i would not play MP because not everyone enjoys a short campaign and a huge MP experience..... MP should stay with Short games like CoD and leave the Long story and Huge Singleplayer campaign of TR Alone. :rolleyes:

You say it as if Uncharted invented multiplayer :confused: Loads of games have multiplayer, it wouldn't be copying.

Well, sorry to say..looking at the single player Tombraider has taken alot of stuff from Uncharted already anyway.

JsotoTRSaga 31-01-12 19:33

True this CHarlie it was not me who implied Uncharted first btw :/ its that some Uncharted fans want TR to become Uncharted and it will never be Uncharted. Drake is Drake and Lara is Lara PERIOD.

Lukass 31-01-12 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie91 (Post 5948060)
Uncharted isn't Tomb Raider. Why is it disscused here so often? This is forum about Tomb Raider, not Uncharted.

There are people who refuse to understand this is Tomb Raider forum. They just need to take a pill or two :)

xLara_Nathanx 31-01-12 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5948065)
There are people who refuse to understand this is Tomb Raider forum. They just need to take a pill or two :)

Sooooooooo.. close the general chat area too? Because that isn't about TR.

Lukass 31-01-12 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLara_Nathanx (Post 5948066)
Sooooooooo.. close the general chat area too? Because that isn't about TR.

Noooooooooo. I meant TR section.

Charlie91 31-01-12 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5948070)
Noooooooooo. I meant TR section.

Exactly. Who wants to talk about Uncharted and other games, can talk in general section... not here.

JsotoTRSaga 31-01-12 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 5948063)
You say it as if Uncharted invented multiplayer :confused: Loads of games have multiplayer, it wouldn't be copying.

Well, sorry to say..looking at the single player Tombraider has taken alot of stuff from Uncharted already anyway.

TR has taken stuff from Uncharted?? the first TR was Released in 1996 and Tomb Raider Legend which was in 2006 before Uncharted 1 was released already Included the movements that Uncharted copied later when U1 was released in 2007. The new TR However does not look any similar to Uncharted only by the fact of it's genre and lets not forget it was Uncharted that stole the TR formula so they will always be somewhat alike in some aspects... but it does not mean TR copies Uncharted :/..... rather than the Opposite way Uncharted copies TR and TR takes some of the stuff they copied and Improve them ;). and NO Uncharted did not invent MP i know that lol... Lots of games have Multiplayer but most of their singleplayer campaigns suck and are too Short, not all BTW but they are always shorter when having MP. TR Does not need to have a multiplayer potion just because annoying Uncharted has one MP option, That is what i meant ;) No more copy cat Topic here *cough Uncharted *Cough

Lukass 31-01-12 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5948080)
TR has taken stuff from Uncharted?? the first TR was Released in 1996 and Tomb Raider Legend which was in 2006 before Uncharted 1 was released already Included the movements that Uncharted copied later when U1 was released in 2007. The new TR However does not look any similar to Uncharted only by the fact of it's genre and lets not forget it was Uncharted that stole the TR formula so they will always be somewhat alike in some aspects... but it does not mean TR copies Uncharted :/..... rather than the Opposite way Uncharted copies TR and TR takes some of the stuff they copied and Improve them ;). and NO Uncharted did not invent MP i know that lol... Lots of games have Multiplayer but most of their singleplayer campaigns suck and are too Short, not all BTW but they are always shorter when having MP. TR Does not need to have a multiplayer potion just because annoying Uncharted has one MP option, That is what i meant ;)

I love you!

JsotoTRSaga 31-01-12 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukass (Post 5948084)
i love you!

lol ;)

xLara_Nathanx 31-01-12 19:47

^THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
----

@JsotoTRSaga LOL. Annoying Uncharted? Someone is ... well nevermind. Also, for the 2830th time... UC and TR are not similar at all. Maybe only the ''exploration'' and ''patforming'' part, but that's it (in almost every game of the genre, the controls are the same). Is there a cover system in TR? No. Combat is way different. Just... fanboys. That's all I can say. Thank god everyone has their own opinions. (Even though I do not talk about the things I hate with a reason (CoD))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5948070)
Noooooooooo. I meant TR section.

Okaaaaaaaay. Well, actually, you are right. But using other games to help you in an argument is allowed, isn't it? It is also helpful to name other games (not only UC) when trying to explain something. (Like, using Gears of War to explain how you'd want a cover system in TR)


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.