Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

just*raidin*tomb 30-04-12 18:04

Ya little stink.

TippingWater 30-04-12 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6141837)
I'm really not though. o_o I would like to maybe have some of the posters but that's enough for me.

I still would love a life size Lara statue :cln:.

Mikky 30-04-12 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6141849)
I still would love a life size Lara statue :cln:.

:smk:

They have blow-up dolls for that kind of stuff. :pi:

tomee 30-04-12 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6141860)
:smk:

They have blow-up dolls for that kind of stuff. :pi:

Lara and blow-up dolls shall not appear in the same post.

...

oops, I did it again.

klona 30-04-12 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomee (Post 6141888)
Lara and blow-up dolls shall not appear in the same post.

...

oops, I did it again.

What are blow-up dolls and how do they relate to Lara? O_o
EDIT: Crap, just googled it. -facepalm-

just*raidin*tomb 30-04-12 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6141935)
What are blow-up dolls and how do they relate to Lara? O_o

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0p1ugSbPF1r0j0xo.gif

klona 30-04-12 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 6141936)
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0p1ugSbPF1r0j0xo.gif

What's gonna be good? :p

tomee 30-04-12 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 6141935)
What are blow-up dolls and how do they relate to Lara? O_o
EDIT: Crap, just googled it. -facepalm-

oh you poor innocent soul. :vlol:

just*raidin*tomb 30-04-12 20:33

Haha :p

slavo120 30-04-12 21:03

I know it is "a long shot" but who knows
Quote:

Karl Stewart ‏ @CrystalDKarl Close
@Kone_Zone See you Thursday dude. Busy busy day set up :)
Brent Koning@Kone_Zone is US Marketing Manager @Xbox ......so maybe they will be discuss some Tomb Raider stuff for May news

motoleo 30-04-12 21:06

[IMG]http://i46.************/35n54l4.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i50.************/4rdxxe.png[/IMG]

Lukass 30-04-12 21:08

^ Let's get the party started, bitches!
http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emot.../party0023.gif

skylark1121 30-04-12 21:13

So scary. D:

*shudders*

motoleo 30-04-12 21:16

too many smilies, what a weirdo

amiro1989 30-04-12 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6142281)
I know it is "a long shot" but who knows

Brent Koning@Kone_Zone is US Marketing Manager @Xbox ......so maybe they will be discuss some Tomb Raider stuff for May news

To me this means Microsoft E3 conference, again!

NRO. 30-04-12 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 6142311)
To me this means Microsoft E3 conference, again!

Was thinking the same thing.

slavo120 30-04-12 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 6142311)
To me this means Microsoft E3 conference, again!

a good estimate
..but i want at least some new screenshots in May so badly :hea:

Lukass 30-04-12 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6142315)
a good estimate
..but i want at least some new screenshots in May so badly :hea:

I doubt it. We'll have to wait until 31st May.


Quote:

Originally Posted by motoleo (Post 6142308)
too many smilies, what a weirdo

The only weirdo here is you. :p

Richard_Croft 30-04-12 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6142281)
I know it is "a long shot" but who knows

Brent Koning@Kone_Zone is US Marketing Manager @Xbox ......so maybe they will be discuss some Tomb Raider stuff for May news

:jmp:

amiro1989 30-04-12 22:00

Well E3 Judge's Week is in three weeks nah? I think it starts in on May 21st. Who knows....?! Maybe something will leak in the weeks before. There's a lot of hype surrounding TR, believe it or not (hmmm...), maybe someone would leak a little something before.... We can only hope. Or worst case, E3's only two weeks later. We could manage to survive those two weeks.

slavo120 30-04-12 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by amiro1989 (Post 6142389)
Well E3 Judge's Week is in three weeks nah? I think it starts in on May 21st. Who knows....?! Maybe something will leak in the weeks before. There's a lot of hype surrounding TR, believe it or not (hmmm...), maybe someone would leak a little something before.... We can only hope. Or worst case, E3's only two weeks later. We could manage to survive those two weeks.

Maybe http://multiplayer.it/ will be our heroes again :whi:
it's still fault CD, they don't show us a year old gameplay from E3 behind closed door?it is ****ing ridiculous:confused:..and they show some wolf demo for fans in France, Germany etc...so why not public ???

Lukass 30-04-12 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavo120 (Post 6142410)
Maybe http://multiplayer.it/ will be our heroes again :whi:
it's still fault CD, they don't show us a year old gameplay from E3 behind closed door?it is ****ing ridiculous:confused:..and they show some wolf demo for fans in France, Germany etc...so why not public ???

lol I highly doubt CD/SE would invite the Italian guys again D: And they were journalists, not fans.

Stevo505 30-04-12 23:07

I wonder if Lara will go crazy like the guy in Castaway, or like the boys in Lord of the Flies. Survival does weird thing to people...

Tonyrobinson 30-04-12 23:42

New tweet from Karl:

Quote:

Boarding a flight to a secret location @tombraider related. Off the radar for 48 hrs, can't say where. For you who knows..see y'all tomorrow

Lukass 30-04-12 23:50

C u tomorrow Karl! :wve:

Rai 30-04-12 23:50

More secrecy. Why does it matter where he's going?

Seriously, the new stuff had better blow our minds, cause a riot or something equally huge. Eventually.

larafan25 30-04-12 23:52

Oh

my

god.

He's going to the island.

Stevo505 01-05-12 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 6142626)
Oh

my

god.

He's going to the island.

So if we never hear from him again we'll know why.

larafan25 01-05-12 00:06

Yep.

So where is he actually?

What would make sense right now?

Lukass 01-05-12 00:06

UK again.

larafan25 01-05-12 00:08

Why the UK?

Lukass 01-05-12 00:13

Just guessing.

Tonyrobinson 01-05-12 00:13

Could be movie related. I'm hoping it's more game related though. The guy who runs Lara Daily tweeted him with a wink face so maybe it's Brazil. :o

larafan25 01-05-12 00:14

Soo...

We need info before E3, now.

Lukass 01-05-12 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6142675)
Could be movie related. I'm hoping it's more game related though. The guy who runs Lara Daily tweeted him with a wink face so maybe it's Brazil. :o

Wat he tweeted?

Tonyrobinson 01-05-12 00:16

Lara Daily guy tweeted:

Quote:

@CrystalDKarl yeah! Wish u a great travel! ;D

larafan25 01-05-12 00:17

Hmmm...doesn't seem suspicious to me. :/

Lukass 01-05-12 00:17

Ooookay and who's Lara Daily guy?

Tonyrobinson 01-05-12 00:24

He runs a Fansite that has the officially endorsed Crystal thingy. Could mean nothing it's just the wink made it seem questionable. :p

Pietras 01-05-12 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 6142624)
More secrecy. Why does it matter where he's going?

Seriously, the new stuff had better blow our minds, cause a riot or something equally huge. Eventually.

A riot should be Karl's last worry. This years E3 will be harder to compete for attention than the last one. Halo 4 full-out presentation, AssCreed 3 - the finale of the entire saga, the juggernaut that is GTAV, not to mention the return of BioShock Infinite (#1 game of E3 last year), potential Half Life 3 announcement/reveal or unexpected show-stealers. Whatever they ahve better be the best thing ever. This is TReboot's second E3 AND the fact that it disappeared for a year almost only makes it worst.


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.