Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

FearEffect 15-01-13 14:33

Like they used an old remake of TR1 Lara for TRAnniversary, why not for TR9 ?:mad:

Dark_Messiah 15-01-13 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6606076)
Maybe because that Lara is outdated? not to mention that it was done on a completely different engine.

They had the TR1 Lara in Anniversary too.

And why does it matter if its 'outdated'. It would be quite cool to have. They already dont have Character Customization so they should have at least some variety in costumes. :p

Peep Show 15-01-13 14:34

I just don't see it happening but who knows.

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6606082)
Ewww... is that james bond?
and is that a girl?
she's like "Im gonna crap in'yo mouth, and then im gonna fart in'yo mouth, and then im liek pissing in'yo ear"
She's scary :eek:

She is awesome :smk: , I don't know if he is Danile Craig (if by "james bond" you mean the current actor) but I know it's from the movie "The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo" .

Dark_Messiah 15-01-13 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6606086)
I just don't see it happening but who knows.

Yeah.. They don't have a reason to do any of that so I guess it wont happen too.

GUMI 15-01-13 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6606088)
She is awesome :smk: , I don't know if he is Danile Craig (if by "james bond" you mean the current actor) but I know it's from the movie "The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo" .

Have you seen the original movie?
its from sweden, it's much better.
but at that gif she's just...... hummmmmm.. ehh...
Scary :rolleyes:

Billy959 15-01-13 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6606051)

That is awsome! :jmp::jmp:

Only TR lover 15-01-13 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6606051)

That looks cool :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6606084)
They had the TR1 Lara in Anniversary too.

And why does it matter if its 'outdated'. It would be quite cool to have. They already dont have Character Customization so they should have at least some variety in costumes. :p

That would be great! But please CD no more this :eek:

[IMG]http://i47.************/2wcpkjn.jpg[/IMG]

Evan C. 15-01-13 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only TR lover (Post 6606186)
That looks cool :tmb:



That would be great! But please CD no more this :eek:

[IMG]http://i47.************/2wcpkjn.jpg[/IMG]

Haha absolutely, that model was AWFUL.

Billy959 15-01-13 17:25

I loved that model during cinematics :vlol:

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6606095)
Have you seen the original movie?
its from sweden, it's much better.
but at that gif she's just...... hummmmmm.. ehh...
Scary :rolleyes:

I preffered the remake actually.
I still think it's cool ;p !

Evan C. 15-01-13 17:42

The original movie is incredible, I can't stand hollywood remakes.

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6606336)
The original movie is incredible, I can't stand hollywood remakes.

Usually me neither (The Grudge Series, Godzilla, *NamyAnyMovieFromANon-English-SpeakingCountryThatHollywoodDecidedToButcher* ) but this one was different.

Back on topic,

I would like the original Lara's outfits as an unlockable skin but not with the 90s' graphics.

Evan C. 15-01-13 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6606343)
Usually me neither (The Grudge Series, Godzilla, *NamyAnyMovieFromANon-English-SpeakingCountryThatHollywoodDecidedToButcher* ) but this one was different.

Back on topic,

I would like the original Lara's outfits as an unlockable skin but not with the 90s' graphics.

Well, she got the gloves with the Guerrilla Skin already :o

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6606369)
Well, she got the gloves with the Guerrilla Skin already :o

Let me rephrase:

I want a non-terrible skin which plays a resemblance to the original outfit and is NOT pre-order bonus, console exclusive, DLC or other similar crap.

GUMI 15-01-13 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6606343)
I would like the original Lara's outfits as an unlockable skin but not with the 90s' graphics.

me too, but i hope she will not have her braid back, just her normal raid outfit but not the creepy braid!!

just*raidin*tomb 15-01-13 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by feareffect (Post 6606051)

you just killed me inside you northern bastard. ;_;

FearEffect 15-01-13 18:30

Then why not another petition ?

Quote:

Get Core Design's In Game Lara In TR Multiplayer
http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2013/...0511988829.png
:jmp: How to create a poll thread ??

Billy959 15-01-13 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6606421)
Then why not another petition ?



:jmp: How to create a poll thread ??

seriously! This would be a great unlockable in multiplayer!:jmp:

LarasFan 15-01-13 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6606421)
Then why not another petition ?



:jmp: How to create a poll thread ??

TRF and EIDOS forum exclusive :whi:

ersel 15-01-13 18:34

I want AOD Lara in multi :jmp: :jmp:

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 18:36

So, we need a Classic skin (Classic Lara WITH BRAID) , an AoD Skin (Black shirt, camo shorts) a Legend skin (default outfit) and and Underworld skin (default TRU outfit) and then our lives will be complete :p !

anotherAODfan 15-01-13 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ersel (Post 6606427)
I want AOD Lara in multi :jmp: :jmp:

She should say 'You unsavory little runt' to lara's first kill during combat :vlol:

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by anotherAODfan (Post 6606436)
She should say 'You unsavory little runt' to lara's first kill during combat :vlol:

:vlol: I CAN'T!!!

Good one!

Rai 15-01-13 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6606421)
Then why not another petition ?



:jmp: How to create a poll thread ??

You ask a kind moderator to do it for you *ahem*. PM a mod with the poll specifics. :)

italibabee 15-01-13 19:48

Oh.
I had a dream about playing the new TR last night.

The ending......
It ended up with her waking up in an insane asylum and it was all just a dream.
Or maybe that's what they wanted Lara to believe.
:|
I was like, are you :cen: kidding me?!

:vlol:

Mikky 15-01-13 19:55

That would be worse than the Mass Effect 3 ending. D:

GUMI 15-01-13 20:02

*Possible Spoilers*

I think that Roth actually was evil, so Lara (or someone else) hurted him so bad that he could die at any minute, but Lara gets shot by Roth because he got hit of a bullet (or something) and she passes out, while she saw a helicopter in the air. and then it says something like 18 weeks later, she wakes up in a hospital bed, where a nurse was watching her in the recovery room, where the nurse says "Roth is dead" and then Lara smiles like a freak.
And then it say's THE END
:tea:

LarasFan 15-01-13 20:34

I really hope this game will have a massive cliffhanger ending. If it doesn't, and the ending is predictable, then for realzzzz I AM NEVER BUYING A CD GAME AGAIN. :pi:

GUMI 15-01-13 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6606615)
I really hope this game will have a massive cliffhanger ending. If it doesn't, and the ending is predictable, then for realzzzz I AM NEVER BUYING A CD GAME AGAIN. :pi:

Well i just leaked the ending jk



Quote:

I think that Roth actually was evil, so Lara (or someone else) hurted him so bad that he could die at any minute, but Lara gets shot by Roth because he got hit of a bullet (or something) and she passes out, while she saw a helicopter in the air. and then it says something like 18 weeks later, she wakes up in a hospital bed, where a nurse was watching her in the recovery room, where the nurse says "Roth is dead" and then Lara smiles like a freak.
And then it say's THE END :tea:

Mikky 15-01-13 20:40

People are getting bored. :p We need some new content. Preferably, a new "Guide to Survival" episode. :pi:

Adamaru 15-01-13 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6606626)
People are getting bored. :p We need some new content. Preferably, a new "Guide to Survival" episode. :pi:

Oh god please no, we've already seen too much. ;_;

GUMI 15-01-13 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6606626)
People are getting bored. :p We need some new content. Preferably, a new "Guide to Survival" episode. :pi:

Yes, we need a new guide to survive about the waiting to TR :ton:

LarasFan 15-01-13 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6606622)
Well i just leaked the ending jk

If that'd be the ending, then CD lost a customer :wve:

No offense though :p But I'd want an ending, where Lara is the only survivor. She sees Sam getting sacrificed, fights a huge ass demon/statue of Himiko, Roth tries to save her ending up dead while giving her his dual pistols, and after every crew member dies... Lara leaves the island (while being pregnant to Vlad's child) trolling

Best ending ever :p

Lukass 15-01-13 20:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6606626)
People are getting bored. :p We need some new content. Preferably, a new "Guide to Survival" episode. :pi:

Yes, this.

Mikky 15-01-13 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamaru (Post 6606627)
Oh god please no, we've already seen too much. ;_;

I know, but still. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6606628)
Yes, we need a new guide to survive about the waiting to TR :ton:

I don't need a guide for that; I've had two years of training. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6606629)
If that'd be the ending, then CD lost a customer :wve:

No offense though :p But I'd want an ending, where Lara is the only survivor. She sees Sam getting sacrificed, fights a huge ass demon/statue of Himiko, Roth tries to save her ending up dead while giving her his dual pistols, and after every crew member dies... Lara leaves the island (while being pregnant to Vlad's child)trolling

Best ending ever :p

Everything sounded okay until you said that. :vlol:

M1chae1a 15-01-13 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6606629)
If that'd be the ending, then CD lost a customer :wve:

No offense though :p But I'd want an ending, where Lara is the only survivor. She sees Sam getting sacrificed, fights a huge ass demon/statue of Himiko, Roth tries to save her ending up dead while giving her his dual pistols, and after every crew member dies... Lara leaves the island (while being pregnant to Vlad's child) trolling

Best ending ever :p

Haha that would be amazing :vlol:

LNSNHGTDS 15-01-13 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6606629)
If that'd be the ending, then CD lost a customer :wve:

No offense though :p But I'd want an ending, where Lara is the only survivor. She sees Sam getting sacrificed, fights a huge ass demon/statue of Himiko, Roth tries to save her ending up dead while giving her his dual pistols, and after every crew member dies... Lara leaves the island (while being pregnant to Vlad's child) trolling

Best ending ever :p

I almost didn't see the text in white :p ...

Lee1711 15-01-13 22:39

Lara suddenly woke up. It was all a dream.

italibabee 15-01-13 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee1711 (Post 6606784)
Lara suddenly woke up. It was all a dream.

Don't forget, she was in a insane asylum.
:|


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.