Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

FearEffect 17-01-13 16:59

:gki:

Thanks , without logos

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/150/...or-d5rrxgm.png

Lukass 17-01-13 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609265)

I cry....

Weemanply109 17-01-13 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609265)

You're amazing! xoxo :gki:

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:15

I know this might be off topic, but this is the general discussion thread :p Anywho...

Remember in the new MP video where we saw most of the MP character? Including the Solarii dudes? Some of them look/were exactly like the "supernatural" thing in the survivor trailer. :confused: Are those guys supernatural or no? Cause there were about 3 different guys in those armor.. I'm confused.

Mikky 17-01-13 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan C. (Post 6608464)
I don't have an i-phone, but I think this is getting stupid. I won't buy poo if there's something TR related over it. At least, the Xbox controller has been designed, but this is just like copy+paste over something to be sold. This make of a good brand something cheap, having underwear with Lara's face on it seem only a few steps away. It's enough with pre-order incentives and DLC's, this is not necesary.

I completely agree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609242)
Hi people, i made an unofficial Wallpaper today :D

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/150/...or-d5rrwuc.png

This is amazing! D: Thanks! :D :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6609297)
I know this might be off topic, but this is the general discussion thread :p Anywho...

Remember in the new MP video where we saw most of the MP character? Including the Solarii dudes? Some of them look/were exactly like the "supernatural" thing in the survivor trailer. :confused: Are those guys supernatural or no? Cause there were about 3 different guys in those armor.. I'm confused.

They were indeed the same enemy from the Survival trailer. Whether they are supernatural or not, we can't really be sure until we play the game.

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:24

Karl ahd said that there wouldn't be any supernatural stuff in the game but he (or someone at CD) had also said that there would be only one outfits so yeah... we'll just have to wait and see :p .

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609313)
I completely agree.



This is amazing! D: Thanks! :D :hug:



They were indeed the same enemy from the Survival trailer. Whether they are supernatural or not, we can't really be sure until we play the game.

Well, if they aren't the supernatural beings, CD better have kept the first ones.

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6609318)
Well, if they aren't the supernatural beings, CD better have kept the first ones.

I loved those creepy Japanese things D: !

Mikky 17-01-13 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6609315)
Karl ahd said that there wouldn't be any supernatural stuff in the game but he (or someone at CD) had also said that there would be only one outfits so yeah... we'll just have to wait and see :p .

He also said that there wouldn't be multiplayer. I'd rather trust Hitler over him at this point, to be honest. :p

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609324)
He also said that there wouldn't be multiplayer. I'd rather trust Hitler over him at this point, to be honest. :p

Oh yeah right, not to mention that there wouldn't be dual pistols, so we better expect supernatural beings and dual pistols everyoen :p .

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609324)
He also said that there wouldn't be multiplayer. I'd rather trust Hitler over him at this point, to be honest. :p

I think I peed a bit. xD But really, Karl has no idea how to tease the fans.. He just lies, making him look stupid.

Spong 17-01-13 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609324)
He also said that there wouldn't be multiplayer.

To be fair, he said they (Crystal Dynamics) were focused on the single-player experience. Which is true, isn't it? The multiplayer was made by SquEnix Montreal, not Crystal.

Mikky 17-01-13 17:39

Just be quiet and agree with me. :ton:

lcroft_lc 17-01-13 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609265)

Amazing. :tmb: May I use it as my desktop Wallpaper? :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609313)
This is amazing! D: Thanks! :D :hug:

Saw your comment Mikky 100. :p

FearEffect 17-01-13 17:41

I did it for :D

Underhoe 17-01-13 17:43

Ha, busted! I knew it.
Mod Edit: Image removed.

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6609362)
Ha, busted! I knew it.
Mod Edit: Image removed.

What are we looking at :o ?

Weemanply109 17-01-13 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6609362)
Ha, busted! I knew it.
Mod Edit: Image removed.

What is that? :o

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:45

SaM SNOGGING LARA XDDD I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

Mikky 17-01-13 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6609355)
Amazing. :tmb: May I use it as my desktop Wallpaper? :D

Saw your comment Mikky 100. :p

Yep. First to comment. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS (Post 6609364)
What are we looking at :o ?

Lara and Sam about to make out by the looks of it. :vlol:

FearEffect 17-01-13 17:45

Mod edit: Leaked footage removed
:ton:

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609368)

:ton:

Care to explain? I just saw Lara make out with Sam... I'm really blind of happiness XD

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:46

Lara and Sam about to make out by the looks of it. :vlol:[/QUOTE]

:vlol:

I CAN'T!

lcroft_lc 17-01-13 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609367)
Yep. First to comment. :D

Too bad there's no prize for you. :ton:

Mikky 17-01-13 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6609387)
Too bad there's no prize for you. :ton:

The wallpaper itself is a good enough prize for me. ^_^

LarasFan 17-01-13 17:58

I can't stop looking at the Sam and Lara snogg pic. XD It looks so effing believable :p

lcroft_lc 17-01-13 17:58

^ Forget it, its mine. :pi:


http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...56372860_n.jpg

LNSNHGTDS 17-01-13 17:59

Aw, Lara is an Exclu :')

Rider 17-01-13 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609242)
Hi people, i made an unofficial Wallpaper today :D

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/150/...or-d5rrwuc.png

FullHD please!?

Linoshi Croft 17-01-13 18:04

Is there one with the TR logo but not all the others? :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609368)

:ton:

Why is no one commenting on how badass Lara looks here... :pi:

Mikky 17-01-13 18:18

Where's that from, anyway?

LarasFan 17-01-13 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linoshi Croft (Post 6609412)
Is there one with the TR logo but not all the others? :o



Why is no one commenting on how badass Lara looks here... :pi:

I thought she was holding the dual pistols :p Silly me

lcroft_lc 17-01-13 18:20

Duh! Meagan didn't upload the podcast yet. Got to sleep. Tomorrow morning some news. :D

GUMI 17-01-13 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 6609362)
Ha, busted! I knew it.
Mod Edit: Image removed.

Can't see a thing :(
Photoshopped or a real gamescreen?

LarasFan 17-01-13 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6609449)
Can't see a thing :(
Photoshopped or a real gamescreen?

Real gamescreen xD That's why I can't stop laughing.

EDIT: Wonder why the mods removed it :confused:

GUMI 17-01-13 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6609450)
Real gamescreen xD That's why I can't stop laughing.

OMG! can someone post this picture at my profile or PM me?
me want to see :jmp:

Mikky 17-01-13 18:25

Why did the mods remove it? :confused:

LarasFan 17-01-13 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUMI (Post 6609454)
OMG! can someone post this picture at my profile or PM me?
me want to see :jmp:

Lara doesn't even hold back... Two rapes on one adventure?! Lara you're on a record there.

FearEffect 17-01-13 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6609456)
Why did the mods remove it? :confused:

+1 :confused:

GUMI 17-01-13 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6609368)

Wow she looks awesome in this pic!
But i see a text where it stands confidential
SE just got leaked. Again. :rolleyes:


Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6609458)
Lara doesn't even hold back... Two rapes on one adventure?! Lara you're on a record there.

As i said: Could someone PM me the picture? :jmp:


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:12.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.