Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

BinRaider 27-01-13 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool_omar (Post 6623899)
The only guy I can think of at this point is Seth Green.

He does look like him but not the one i'm thinking of.

klona 27-01-13 12:23

Is it really true that the Art Book in the CE has only 32 pages? :eek:
This one has 272 pages, but it's Paperback. :(

pTURKEYq 27-01-13 12:25

Alex looks definitely much better on this art. DC should keep similarities of their 3D models with their concepts. I mean in this case obviously.
He reminds me more of like Wentworth Miller type of guy. I don't know really...

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/60/96/236096/92776.1.jpg

http://handson.provocateuse.com/imag..._miller_09.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...er_1600x-1.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7...orthmiller.jpg

T0MBraider 27-01-13 12:26

I love how we are all complaining about the "ESC" guy, when the character we all should be worried about is: http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_417lo.jpg

Have you heard his voice? *shivers*, I hope all has been fixed for the final product.

FearEffect 27-01-13 12:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6623901)
He does look like him but not the one i'm thinking of.


Maybe Chris Pine ? :confused:

LarasFan 27-01-13 12:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by pTURKEYq (Post 6623905)
Alex looks definitely much better on this art. DC should keep similarities of their 3D models with their concepts. I mean in this case obviously.
He reminds me more of like Wentworth Miller type of guy. I don't know really...

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/60/96/236096/92776.1.jpg

http://handson.provocateuse.com/imag..._miller_09.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...er_1600x-1.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7...orthmiller.jpg

He does look like him, yes :tmb:

FearEffect 27-01-13 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by pTURKEYq (Post 6623905)
Alex looks definitely much better on this art. DC should keep similarities of their 3D models with their concepts. I mean in this case obviously.
He reminds me more of like Wentworth Miller type of guy. I don't know really...

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/60/96/236096/92776.1.jpg

http://handson.provocateuse.com/imag..._miller_09.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...er_1600x-1.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7...orthmiller.jpg

You're right :eek:

BinRaider 27-01-13 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6623907)
Maybe Chris Pine ? :confused:

Nope.

He's got a slim face and he wears glasses in one of the movies i've seen. He's not like a blockbuster movie star, I don't think, but he's still a very popular actor. OMYGAWD who??!!

LarasFan 27-01-13 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6623920)
Nope.

He's got a slim face and he wears glasses in one of the movies i've seen. He's not like a blockbuster movie star, I don't think, but he's still a very popular actor. OMYGAWD who??!!

It'd be funny when you find out his name and tell us and he looks nothing like him :p

Billy959 27-01-13 12:50

The controller ommercial was horrible! He had "xbox" on his teeth protection! Oh ma gah!

BinRaider 27-01-13 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6623924)
It'd be funny when you find out his name and tell us and he looks nothing like him :p

:vlol:

What a fail that would be.

pTURKEYq 27-01-13 13:04

Yep... To me he looks pretty much like Wentworth Miller, but there's something in his face (probably facial hair) what reminds me of... Henry Cavill? Just a little. http://henrycavill.org/images/Films/...s_promo_02.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5379/1wmn.png

LarasFan 27-01-13 13:08

And who is this Henry Cavill?

pTURKEYq 27-01-13 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6623940)
And who is this Henry Cavill?

There's a link to his photo in my post.

LarasFan 27-01-13 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pTURKEYq (Post 6623943)
There's a link to his photo in my post.

Wow.... you're good :pi:

BinRaider 27-01-13 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarasFan (Post 6623940)
And who is this Henry Cavill?

Garl u been living under a rock? He's in Immortals, The Tudors and is the new Superman + he's ****ing hawt.

LarasFan 27-01-13 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6623949)
Garl u been living under a rock? He's in Immortals, The Tudors and is the new Superman + he's ****ing hawt.

Sorry dude :p I really don't pay attention to stuff like that...

Tonyrobinson 27-01-13 13:22

As long as Wentworth Miller gets nowhere near the movie adaption I will be happy. :vlol:

LarasFan 27-01-13 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6623956)
As long as Wentworth Miller gets nowhere near the movie adaption I will be happy. :vlol:

Why?:confused: He's not a bad actor.

James_Rutland 27-01-13 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonyrobinson (Post 6623956)
As long as Wentworth Miller gets nowhere near the movie adaption I will be happy. :vlol:

Hes far too old now anyway.

Tonyrobinson 27-01-13 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 6623959)
Hes far too old now anyway.

Thank goodness for that he's a great looker but as an actor I think he is very wooden. :o

LarasFan 27-01-13 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_Rutland (Post 6623959)
Hes far too old now anyway.

Old enough to be Roth? :whi:

Tonyrobinson 27-01-13 13:37

Anyone know if Tomb Raider will have a slot at the Superbowl? :p

Tear 27-01-13 13:42

Looks like Wentworth Miller to me.:p

FearEffect 27-01-13 14:03

If this one is not official :

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...23-d508tr7.jpg

It's not official :


http://wert23.deviantart.com/gallery/

SpyrosMonster 27-01-13 14:48

Can anyone provide me the Night Hub footage without that weird guy talking all over the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh54RtyWg_E

FearEffect 27-01-13 14:52


SpyrosMonster 27-01-13 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6624028)
[youtube]LACXmKztcCg[youtube]

Thanks gurl! :p Love your avatar! :hug:

CBS_TombRaider 27-01-13 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by pTURKEYq (Post 6623938)
Yep... To me he looks pretty much like Wentworth Miller, but there's something in his face (probably facial hair) what reminds me of... Henry Cavill? Just a little. http://henrycavill.org/images/Films/...s_promo_02.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5379/1wmn.png

I thought he looked a bit like Geoff Stults at first :confused:

Sam's face is totally derpy in her concept art :p

tomee 27-01-13 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy959 (Post 6623928)
The controller ommercial was horrible! He had "xbox" on his teeth protection! Oh ma gah!

What?

LarasFan 27-01-13 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS_TombRaider (Post 6624050)
I thought he looked a bit like Geoff Stults at first :confused:

Sam's face is totally derpy in her concept art :p

Yet she's still as hawt as a VGC can get. :ton:

Bomb Fighter 27-01-13 15:25

Do you know whatīs wierd? All the concept arts have real-like faces pasted on drawn bodies, only Sam has her in-game head. :confused:

FearEffect 27-01-13 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Fighter (Post 6624056)
Do you know whatīs wierd? All the concept arts have real-like faces pasted on drawn bodies, only Sam has her in-game head. :confused:

It's not official :
http://wert23.deviantart.com/gallery/

TippingWater 27-01-13 15:29

I wonder what happens if we do not light the torch before entering the wolf's den? Will it still automatically light up during the qte?

Bomb Fighter 27-01-13 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6624063)

So which are real and which fan-made then?

FearEffect 27-01-13 15:37

Sam and ..Alex :(

The background is not the same, it's photoshopped

LarasFan 27-01-13 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6624073)
Sam and ..Alex :(

The background is not the same, it's photoshopped

Wow.. :pi: Well, at least it's amazing artwork. :) Better than CD's :pi:

Phlip 27-01-13 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by TippingWater (Post 6624064)
I wonder what happens if we do not light the torch before entering the wolf's den? Will it still automatically light up during the qte?

Invisible wall and Camilla saying "I think I should light this torch before I go in" until you do it.

Bomb Fighter 27-01-13 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6624073)
Sam and ..Alex :(

The background is not the same, it's photoshopped

Thank you. Thatīs a shame that Alex artwork isnīt real. Well at least we can look forward to the official one :D

GUMI 27-01-13 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 6624087)
Invisible wall and Camilla saying "I think I should light this torch before I go in" until you do it.

:vlol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.