Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics' version) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

[Xmas] 20-02-13 20:13

0:13 is the best part xD

**LARA LOVER** 20-02-13 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6660101)
Did you guys see that already? Looks so weird xD


That was awesome! :vlol:

Baratheon 20-02-13 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6660101)

It’s nice to see something not so serious for a change. Had a chuckle.

Only TR lover 20-02-13 20:19

:vlol: :vlol:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1...pboard04tk.jpg

ItIsOkBro 20-02-13 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6660101)
Did you guys see that already? Looks so weird xD


:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: hahaha.

Mikky 20-02-13 20:22

It starts off kind of serious, but then that music and those pushups, lol. I'm not sure, but I think that was some sort of Rambo parody. At least I hope it was a parody or joke. No way anyone can ever take that video seriously. :p

Only TR lover 20-02-13 20:26

The atmosphere in this scene reminded me of TR3! :)


http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5138/clipboard04an.jpg

ItIsOkBro 20-02-13 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6660149)
It starts off kind of serious, but then that music and those pushups, lol. I'm not sure, but I think that was some sort of Rambo parody. At least I hope it was a parody or joke. No way anyone can ever take that video seriously. :p

Gamestop usually sometimes does funny preorder ads


MuhaBagci 20-02-13 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6660101)
Did you guys see that already? Looks so weird xD


:vlol: :vlol: LOLS, love that Trailer. Sam is probably hungry and wants chicken Mcnuggets after Lara saved her. :vlol:

BinRaider 20-02-13 20:29

Can she seriously do those speed vaults like that?

Is this official?

.:Tirivol:. 20-02-13 20:30

The trailer is so amazing! And those graphics :cln:

Dark_Messiah 20-02-13 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6660163)
Can she seriously do those speed vaults like that?

Is this official?

yes its official

BinRaider 20-02-13 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Messiah (Post 6660167)
yes its official

SPEED VAULTS!!!!

:cln::cln::cln::cln::cln::cln:

:jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp::jmp:

M1chae1a 20-02-13 20:36

I loved when she was chasing the chickens :vlol: :vlol:

Lukass 20-02-13 20:39

Wow! Woohooo! :jmp:

Mikky 20-02-13 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by BinRaider (Post 6660163)
Can she seriously do those speed vaults like that?

Is this official?

When you say speed vaults, you mean the push-ups she was doing on that ledge? Just look to me like whoever was playing was just pressing up on the controller. You can do something like that in TRL&A. :p

Baratheon 20-02-13 20:53

No, the jump over the barrels.

Mikky 20-02-13 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baratheon (Post 6660210)
No, the jump over the barrels.

Oh, that. Yeah, looks pretty cool, I guess. :p

I am really liking the look of that bridge, though. :D

http://i.imgur.com/zRFmO4c.jpg

suckerpunch 20-02-13 21:01

omg have you seen her hair?
it looks so much better and tidier, texture wise!
it doesn't look unfinished and messy like before! wow, finally!

TippingWater 20-02-13 21:04

I love this ad! The one for Tomb Raider :D.

Love2Raid 20-02-13 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6660220)
Oh, that. Yeah, looks pretty cool, I guess. :p

I am really liking the look of that bridge, though. :D

[IG]http://i.imgur.com/zRFmO4c.jpg[/IMG]

What actually happens when you jump into the water? You just, die? Can you even reach the water? :confused:

Rai 20-02-13 21:07

Power chicken chase - the ultimate skill for island survival :p

Do you get skill points for that? Great ad :tmb:

[Xmas] 20-02-13 21:07

So Lara's hair finally got fixed. Finally it looks like an actual hairstyle and not glued together like before.

Hopefully her nails also got a makeover :D

dantedmc 20-02-13 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by suckerpunch (Post 6660231)
omg have you seen her hair?
it looks so much better and tidier, texture wise!
it doesn't look unfinished and messy like before! wow, finally!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Xmas] (Post 6660252)
So Lara's hair finally got fixed. Finally it looks like an actual hairstyle and not glued together like before.

Hopefully her nails also got a makeover :D

It's the same, different lightning, I guess :p

TRPunk 20-02-13 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6660247)
What actually happens when you jump into the water? You just, die? Can you even reach the water? :confused:

Swi.....oh wait.

Billy959 20-02-13 21:30

I wanna name the chicken "brinti" :pi:

Lukass 20-02-13 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRPunk (Post 6660288)
Swi.....oh wait.

:vlol: I love you!


Anyway, there's nothing new with her hair.

Gamd1011 20-02-13 21:36

The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer has to do with Amelia Earhart right?

Stevo505 20-02-13 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6660343)
The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer has to do with [possible spoiler] right?

Likely. I don't know of any other explorers whose plane crashed in the Dragon's Triangle.

Valentino 20-02-13 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Only TR lover (Post 6660156)
The atmosphere in this scene reminded me of TR3! :)


[IM]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5138/clipboard04an.jpg[/IMG]

Ignoring the bottom picture but doesn't Laras model look very smoothed out in the top pic :cln: might be because she looks clean but its a nice 3D model

[Xmas] 20-02-13 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valentino (Post 6660351)
Ignoring the bottom picture but doesn't Laras model look very smoothed out in the top pic :cln:

Her bewbz are bigger.

CBS_TombRaider 20-02-13 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamd1011 (Post 6660343)
The Tomb of the Lost Adventurer has to do with Amelia Earhart right?

Maybe, that's what's being speculated, but there hasn't been any confirmation regarding that. Noah Hughes did call the deer hub "Amelia's Camp", and the deer hub was the hub with the "downloaded tombs" thing when you check the data for it, so it's quite likely that it is :)

Mikky 20-02-13 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love2Raid (Post 6660247)
What actually happens when you jump into the water? You just, die? Can you even reach the water? :confused:

Oh, yeah, I didn't even think about that, lol. I have no idea, tbh. I would suggest that it's shallow water, but it really doesn't look like it. Maybe a crocodile comes up to eat you when you jump in? :p

shockwave_pulsar00 20-02-13 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRPunk (Post 6660288)
Swi.....oh wait.

Thats the first thing that went through my mind when I watched this.

Underhoe 20-02-13 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBS_TombRaider (Post 6660368)
Maybe, that's what's being speculated, but there hasn't been any confirmation regarding that. Noah Hughes did call the deer hub "Amelia's Camp", and the deer hub was the hub with the "downloaded tombs" thing when you check the data for it, so it's quite likely that it is :)

There is no doubt it's Amelia Earhart's last resting place. The plane you see in the trailer is a Lockheed 10 Electra, which was the model Amelia was flying with before disappearing.
http://www.feministezine.com/feminis...Earhart-12.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2...6721994531.jpg

Mikky 20-02-13 22:12

Would be nice if we could go into the plane.

Linoshi Croft 20-02-13 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 6660438)
Would be nice if we could go into the plane.

We might... you never know :D

FearEffect 20-02-13 22:38

Where is ALEX ?

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/...3937605848.png

Oh, not sure if posted before : http://vimeo.com/60050615

LNSNHGTDS 20-02-13 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by FearEffect (Post 6660528)
Where is ALEX ?

[IG]http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2013/02/20//130220113937605848.png[/IMG]

I guess Alex Victor, Liam and Steph are all secondary crew members?

Mikky 20-02-13 22:39

He dead.


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Tomb Raider Forums is not owned or operated by CDE Entertainment Ltd.
Lara Croft and Tomb Raider are trademarks of CDE Entertainment Ltd.